PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly IS the plan?

a-NUB-is
Jul 23, 2008, 01:15 PM
I have been sitting on the hope that we would receive a late update announcement this week. They havent even reales if we will get regular maint. or not. This is really getting old, and if anyone could give me a "List" or something to that effect, that would be aweosme. I saw months ago people had lists of sheduled updates roughly designed on the Japan releases. Is that still possible, or is the update shedule too messed up? Just wondering if I could get an idea of what we are supposed to expect, if we should be expecting it.

Thanks,
Anubis

Chris28
Jul 23, 2008, 01:18 PM
we aren't going to get any other updates. PSU is completed.

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 01:20 PM
Did I lose track of time already or wasn't it Wednesday last time I checked?;l

There's been quite a few people having re-listed that schedule for us in related topics already, like Jo, but forgot what thread that was in.

This thread is a bit different, but still the same as "so what 'bout 'em updates?? / whatcha gonna do nowlolquit??". ;o

King137
Jul 23, 2008, 01:21 PM
no its not haha
but idk wen updates r im pissed that its been 2 months and mag still aint bac

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 01:23 PM
the update is tomorrow...are you that impatient? you should try looking in other threads before posting a thread like this, people are just gonna flame you :/

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 01:24 PM
Just try not to expect anything, and you will therefore never be disappointed...I'd recommend just trying to get all your stuff leveled...and save up a ton of money, so if and when the updates come, you only have to level everything once to get the final move or tech, and you'll have spare change to replace the outdated w/e in your pallet.

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
kapow, check the spoiler (http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2091463&postcount=17)

DAMASCUS
Jul 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
I browsed the official forum and saw this:

Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as
there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

But assuming that does not happen, everything is lined up for an update August 1st with MAG2, level cap increase, seasonal content and other small changes. Not everything we were hoping for but there is more on the way.

-Chill

----

I say this sounds too familiar. Something is seriously wrong. I don't mind not having updates as much as them constantly being pushed back. There is something they're not telling us...

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
Well, for some the 25th IS the last straw, so if they actually would bring us the content on 1st August... lol o.0

And ya, they've always kept secrets from us I bet, but why should we care if we're never gonna know what's wrong anyways?;O

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 01:37 PM
uhm...what plan?

pikachief
Jul 23, 2008, 01:38 PM
I browsed the official forum and saw this:

Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as
there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

But assuming that does not happen, everything is lined up for an update August 1st with MAG2, level cap increase, seasonal content and other small changes. Not everything we were hoping for but there is more on the way.

-Chill

----

I say this sounds too familiar. Something is seriously wrong. I don't mind not having updates as much as them constantly being pushed back. There is something they're not telling us...

thats basically what ruby said a few days ago, he said at the end of this month, and i thought oh must be august 1st cuz he must be thinking that we are also thinking about when servers go down :P

so yea, i've actually been expecting no update and chill pretty much comfirmed my thoughts. if nothing on august 1st i would have officially lost hope and will no longer care about updates and jsut either play what we have or not play at all :/

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 01:42 PM
uhm...what plan?

The plan on how to take down the servers in a way that the players don't care anymore so that SEGA won't get flamed. (they temporarily have Ruby and Chill as a meatshield if it happens though)

a-NUB-is
Jul 23, 2008, 01:42 PM
No, see what I am looking for is a supposed LIST of expected runs? I know we are supposed to get Fires of Illusion and GBR as well as Sakura Warpath, but when? I would like to know if there is a rough estimate of releases for these things. ex: "Sakura warpath is before...."

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 01:46 PM
No, see what I am looking for is a supposed LIST of expected runs? I know we are supposed to get Fires of Illusion and GBR as well as Sakura Warpath, but when? I would like to know if there is a rough estimate of releases for these things. ex: "Sakura warpath is before...."

we'll get an idea of that once we shorten teh list of updates that we ARE supposed to get.

but for now...who know?

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 01:49 PM
99 topics of the same thing on the wall....99 topics of this...ok really people...no one knows xD....just keep your eyes pealed, and when you run up to WB and see maybe less than half of the population up there, you'll know something is up...

a-NUB-is
Jul 23, 2008, 01:57 PM
99 topics of the same thing on the wall....99 topics of this...ok really people...no one knows xD....just keep your eyes pealed, and when you run up to WB and see maybe less than half of the population up there, you'll know something is up...

I havent seen a post yet asking about this specifically, as far as I can tell, but thanks for letting me know exactly what we don't know :D

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 02:01 PM
i think the major point is, nobody knows. even SEGA. and even if they do say they will give us something, theres a 50/50 chance it gets delayed. i'd rather just not know

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 02:03 PM
Ah, My deepest apologies, but I clicked on the second page instead of the first, and just assumed it was another one of these "WHERES ME UP4Te" topics...at the official forums they have what we should expect somewhere...or more so what JP has seen and what we are bound to see eventually...it's just lost in all the "WHERES ME UP4Te" topics

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 02:58 PM
If this many topics are coming up already, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY.

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 03:01 PM
If this many topics are coming up already, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY.

for what? more topics of the same thing? or more rants? XD

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 03:30 PM
for what? more topics of the same thing? or more rants? XD

Mass topics/rants like this. xD...

DAMASCUS
Jul 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
Based on the release schedule( set by SOJ for their servers ) the next update is the Neudaiz GBR but in light of our current status they may decide to skip it.

At least we'll have the Galenigare Lake spotlight to look forward to on Friday :D

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
So if they DID implement everything in a timely order, Daiz GBR would run along with MAG2?

MysticGoten
Jul 23, 2008, 04:04 PM
thats basically what ruby said a few days ago, he said at the end of this month, and i thought oh must be august 1st cuz he must be thinking that we are also thinking about when servers go down :P

so yea, i've actually been expecting no update and chill pretty much comfirmed my thoughts. if nothing on august 1st i would have officially lost hope and will no longer care about updates and jsut either play what we have or not play at all :/

I'm with you on that, I have only been playing PSU on 360 for a month and have already given up on updates. I never expect to see any updates even though I hope we will get some.

So play and enjoy what we have because chances are we won't get any more. Once I feel like I have done all I want to on AOTI, I plan to quit until we do get updates like the millions of other people who have before me.

pikachief
Jul 23, 2008, 04:15 PM
So if they DID implement everything in a timely order, Daiz GBR would run along with MAG2?

yes ebcause MAG2 wasnt supposed to be there. now with everything messed up idk when we'll get GBR nudaiz lol

DarkEliteRico
Jul 23, 2008, 04:27 PM
I'm with you on that, I have only been playing PSU on 360 for a month and have already given up on updates. I never expect to see any updates even though I hope we will get some.

So play and enjoy what we have because chances are we won't get any more. Once I feel like I have done all I want to on AOTI, I plan to quit until we do get updates like the millions of other people who have before me.

Wow as much as i have to agree, this is just like when the game got released. We had months of noting to do but de ragan over and over, took them a few months to get the ball rolling to where we actually were happy with what was going on.

I've pretty much stopped playing this exclusively and started going back to xbox arcade games and other titles just to fill the void. I'm still lvl'ing bullets for a few hours then jumping off to take care of real world stuff.

Oh well if they don't get things up and running like they should again more and more of us are going to be jumping ship.

Llord Bacchus
Jul 23, 2008, 04:28 PM
shoot! - i wouldn't mind if they just released the gbr and just gave us that to chew on for a few weeks!

it's been so long since we've seen an update i don't know if i will recognize it when it happens - lol

goldbrease
Jul 25, 2008, 04:32 AM
Wow as much as i have to agree, this is just like when the game got released. We had months of noting to do but de ragan over and over, took them a few months to get the ball rolling to where we actually were happy with what was going on.

this is why i left shortly after the game started. like a year and a half.

i got tired of iether doing rail solo or de ragan in groups. not to mention i felt so stupid when i came back and found the board the made a crea dagger since there were the got to get weapons back then....

and i kinda get tired of people screaming about the tech graphic nerf. for one thing i'm looking forward to it. when people are flinging those large area level 40 techs on mobs i'm fighting in mellee do you know how hard it is to see the blasted mobs?! i've been hit and KOed by grants because i could not see the spell coming. and it gets really bad when lag locks my attack commands so i'm running around and can't attack and can't see if i'm attacking.

NeoTeppin
Jul 25, 2008, 04:50 AM
if u want a simple answer, read my sig. It explains a lot about ST and how they work.

Basically to sum it up I have 2 words.

EPIC FAIL