PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Degahna Cannon so expensive?

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 03:19 PM
Is it that the board itself doesn't drop a lot, or the materials to make it, or is it just really hard to get? I haven't searched for one yet, but I plan to, and I'd like to know how much of a challenge it will be. <_>

Eyce_Theon
Jul 23, 2008, 03:23 PM
I searched for it since the mission came out in v1. My killer shot is now 37, and I haven't found one yet.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 03:23 PM
shouldnt be too hard to find its just that no one really runs the missions that drop it, go do Forest infiltration s2 on Neudaiz you should get it pretty quick, the BOARD that is.. the Material is harder to get if you dont want to buy it, your best bet would be to buy the material and look for the board

darkante
Jul 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Reason is..itīs very hard to get.

I have never got it to drop, so thatīs why i were pretty much forced to buy it for 20 milj but it were well worth it because of the 5/9 grind.

Billy Mitchell
Jul 23, 2008, 03:25 PM
I got one on Forest Infiltration S2.

That run is easy. I did it really fast. Nobody saw me do it, though. But I made a tape.

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 03:25 PM
Hm. Well, okay. :s
Thanks.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 03:26 PM
Your best bet is to run Forest Infilration S2 but it does require 2 people to S rank. (dunno if its soloable)
Getting a Cannon from Grove of Fanatics is really unlikely.
Might take a few hours but it's ALOT easier in FI S2.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 03:26 PM
are you guys running grove of fanatics s?, if so don't if your looking for the cannon ive done enough runs there than Everyones Kill count from max G put together, and never seen one drop
I found alot of them on Forest infiltration s2

APEXi
Jul 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
unless you wouldnt mind also possibly coming across a needle cannon i'd suggest sticking to grove S

Tessu
I planned to do FIs2 since... it's an S2 mission and I figured it'd be easier. That is, I'd find it drop quicker.

Vickie
Your best bet is to run Forest Infilration S2 but it does require 2 people to S rank. (dunno if its soloable)
Getting a Cannon from Grove of Fanatics is really unlikely.
Might take a few hours but it's ALOT easier in FI S2.

Yea your right

Eyce_Theon
Jul 23, 2008, 03:33 PM
Grove of Fanatics S2. It also drops it, as well as having Needle Cannon and Rikauteri chances, in addition to it being one of the easiest missions in existence. Killer Shot to the bots, a shotgun to the guards, and there are skippable mobs in nearly every block 1 and 2. Block 3 is entirely skippable, just walk to the boss warp.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 03:35 PM
Grove of Fanatics S2. It also drops it, as well as having Needle Cannon and Rikauteri chances, in addition to it being one of the easiest missions in existence. Killer Shot to the bots, a shotgun to the guards, and there are skippable mobs in nearly every block 1 and 2. Block 3 is entirely skippable, just walk to the boss warp.

yea you got a good point there, however if your only interested in the degahna cannon do Forest Infiltration because the needle cannon and rikauteri will lower your chances of getting the degahna cannon

chaoskila
Jul 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
because its so badass
case closed.
p.s no other laser cannon can match up NOT EVEN LOVE INFERNO ;o

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 03:42 PM
Well I Actually probably prefer love inferno, but DC is okay for the classes that dont get S laser.

darkante
Jul 23, 2008, 03:43 PM
because its so badass
case closed.
p.s no other laser cannon can match up NOT EVEN LOVE INFERNO ;o

Yeah, IMO no Laser Cannon so far can shoot as badass Laserīs as Degahna Cannon.

Canīt help repeat myself but i really think that Needle Cannonīs laser looks like you are pissing out a pointing pissbeam...sorry iīm gonna pass on using for a day even if i get 10 milj meseta.

At least Meteor Cannon is decent animation wise.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
yea i gotta say i have a love inferno and i use my degahna cannon 10/10 much more than all my other cannons even more than my needle cannon 10/10 probably because the sounds is much less annoying tho

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
The pretty laser is the only reason I want it, really.
The cannon itself is ugly as hell ._.

Also, I like the Love Inferno animation more, but there's something about 12* weapons that repels me.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 03:48 PM
I like the love inferno sound, it reminds me of some cartoony sound and makes me think of the word "bouncy"

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
I am sorry to say I've never seen someone use an S rank cannon. Ever. So I have no idea what they sound like.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 03:53 PM
I like the love inferno sound, it reminds me of some cartoony sound and makes me think of the word "bouncy"

hell yea
bouncing breastasists

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 03:55 PM
Well the meteor cannons ound slike A rank, and though I had a needle cannon, I dont remember it as being different sounding, the Ryusaikanoh sounds like a carpet shampooer(I commonly said this while using it), the degahna cannon sounds like a rush of water or something like that, (Also had one), and the love inferno, though I didnt have one, my friend did (Desi : >) and it sounds like this..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7UnYg3WbjYM

darkante
Jul 23, 2008, 03:56 PM
Man, i would really would like to get a hand on the Love Inferno just for the lols and eventuall..love? lol

SEGAC promised everyone to allow more weeks of Love Inferno hunts but so far nothing has been delivered...WHY DO THEY KEEP SCREWING US OVER!?
Where is the love! Rofl

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 03:58 PM
Where is the love! Rofl
somewhere in oslo!!

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
That is the best...sound...ever.
Do want.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 04:04 PM
That is the best...sound...ever.
Do want.

Inorite? And the hearts shoot out all wack-o.

Csero
Jul 23, 2008, 04:54 PM
I have run Grove of Fanatics for about three months now, and I have found two Needle Cannon boards and a Rikauteri board. No Sori/Mind (which I am looking for) and no Degahna Cannon board.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 04:58 PM
Seriously just do Forest Infiltration :| Sori mind and DC drops there too.

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 04:59 PM
You can always trade those 11* away or get some cash though. :)

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:00 PM
Honestly last I checked DC and needle cannon were worth about the same, I bet you could get one in a trade.

Xefi
Jul 23, 2008, 05:14 PM
That Love Cannon is really nice. Now i'm regretting not spending a lot of time hunting for it when it was here.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 23, 2008, 05:15 PM
Lets put it this way, I've only seen the material drop once. Never seen the [B] drop though. :\

Syl
Jul 23, 2008, 05:15 PM
Only reason now that I'd try getting an S rank laser (because my Degahna Cannon is 10/10 <3) is because of Gunmaster not being able to use A rank ones :<

Astarin
Jul 23, 2008, 05:52 PM
Degahna Cannon is expensive because it grinds really, really well. It's also a hard board to find. In my experience, the material drops much more frequently than the board.

And you have to hunt it on Forest Infiltration S or S2, or Grove of Fanatics S. IIRC, GoF S2 no longer drops the board, which explains why I hadn't been able to find one there. Besides, FI is a much shorter mission to run. Only two blocks, fewer enemies, and no running down long empty hallways.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 23, 2008, 06:25 PM
I am sorry to say I've never seen someone use an S rank cannon. Ever. So I have no idea what they sound like.

There's like 59 bijillion Meteor Cannons floating around, how could you not have even seen one?

Alastor_Haven
Jul 23, 2008, 06:33 PM
People use meteor cannons?

But yeah

The drop rate is retarded
It grinds well
And yeah

Magus_84
Jul 23, 2008, 06:37 PM
The mat's pretty cheap on the market.

...the board, however, is a different beast entirely.

I found two, both on Grove S. Seems like I have incredible luck, from the sound of it here.

But wait! My 100 range PM failed both synths. ;____;

Eventually I said to hell with it, saved up some cash and bought one.

Gen2000
Jul 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
The drop rate of Degahna Cannon is not bad, just no one farms for one anymore since it drops only in Forest S2 and Grove S (I never seen it drop in Grove S2 ever).

The only problem is that you need the Cannon mat too which is actually harder to find. I already got a DC and about 3 Cannon mats, 2 were found and I bought the last one for 1 meseta (yes 1 meseta).

Forest S2 is the best bet, it's even shorter than Grove with a majority of enemies skippable and with the weakass enemies now vs. the average player nowadays it should be a walk in the park.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
Only reason now that I'd try getting an S rank laser (because my Degahna Cannon is 10/10 <3) is because of Gunmaster not being able to use A rank ones :<

wait wtf are you serious gunmaster cant use A rank cannons!!?? what the f kind of crap is that?!

Alastor_Haven
Jul 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
All masterclasses are

S rank only
Meaning - They can only use S rank weapons, S rank armor

The only thing they can use of A ranks

are the units

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 09:31 PM
oh i see that makes sense then, excuse me though i don't really know whats going on with the new stuff since i dont play as much as i used to.

btw any word on when we should be getting these master classes?

Phoenix148
Jul 23, 2008, 10:12 PM
after the carnaval in a year =P

Alastor_Haven
Jul 23, 2008, 10:13 PM
Should be right after

The next event

which is Denkei w/e cup