PDA

View Full Version : FKL what do you think?

Meyfei
Jul 23, 2008, 04:46 PM
i was thinking once i get a job, I'll either renew my world of warcraft account or mayby join pc/ps2 PSU.

what would you do?

TalHex
Jul 23, 2008, 04:49 PM
play more BB :wacko: and save up for non-mmo games

Out_Kast
How about... neither?
Once you get a job, you won't have time to play silly online games. :wacko:

Mixfortune
How far along is this WoW account we're talking about? Low end, high end?

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 04:50 PM
If you do choos epsu, JP Serverse pl0x.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2008, 04:53 PM
Get a job, then go on a road trip.

I'll warm up the car.

astuarlen
Jul 23, 2008, 04:58 PM
i was thinking once i get a job, I'll either renew my world of warcraft account or mayby join pc/ps2 PSU.

what would you do?

Bank as much $ as possible. You'll thank yourself later.
[/font of wisdom]

ShinMaruku
Jul 23, 2008, 05:01 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/leviathonlx2/Eastern.jpg

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:01 PM
WIIITCH!

TalHex
Jul 23, 2008, 05:02 PM
squished warcraft is squished

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
I wonder if he is aware of the ginger in the right corner...

Meyfei
Jul 23, 2008, 05:04 PM
lv60 warrior Tauren, i played on Maiev.

was thinking of joining P.S.U. to get away from the mid-evil genre of Wow for a while, and the realm I`m on doesn't appreciate content that was around before the 1st expansion.like a raid called Naxxramas (which i got all set up for)

WOOT ROAD TRIP!!!! :D where to, Disney land?

btw: anyone know how i can chance my signature, i cant change it :(

Shadowpawn
Jul 23, 2008, 05:10 PM
Invest your money in a 401K!

ShinMaruku
Jul 23, 2008, 05:12 PM
I wonder if he is aware of the ginger in the right corner...
Ginger WITCH.
:E

TalHex
Jul 23, 2008, 05:16 PM

was thinking of joining P.S.U. to get away from the mid-evil genre of Wow for a while, and the realm I`m on doesn't appreciate content that was around before the 1st expansion.like a raid called Naxxramas (which i got all set up for)

WOOT ROAD TRIP!!!! :D where to, Disney land?

btw: anyone know how i can chance my signature, i cant change it :(

user control panel, edit signature

ShinMaruku
Jul 23, 2008, 05:26 PM
PSU is made by Sonic Team, prime trash candidate...

Meyfei
Jul 23, 2008, 05:45 PM
WIIITCH!

BURN HER AT THE STEAK! :wacko:http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z191/R-97-3/GrillSteak_sm.jpg

by what i heard, its 30$ for 2 months of wow, and like 10$ a month for PSU?
:O is Sega really cheaper?

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:47 PM
yes! but the disappointment is priceless :wacko:
That is of course unless you go to the jp servers.

Tact
Jul 23, 2008, 05:48 PM

What? A Tauren? :disapprove:

If you're in my server's battlegroup, go play PSU. Also, your gear is very outdated because of the Burning Crusade expansion. Maybe you should renew it just to keep on track with gear. :wacko:

Meyfei
Jul 23, 2008, 05:55 PM
tauren are too big, i gotta eat a savory deviate delight when ever i go in small places, or certain instances/dungeons.

yeah >.< my gear is crud, i try spamming stamina as a protection warrior.if i get burning crusade, i bet i could level to 70 in no time, just by doing quests in Silithis and Winterspring.

what server do you play in, and in what faction?

Tact
Jul 23, 2008, 06:15 PM
yeah >.< my gear is crud, i try spamming stamina as a protection warrior.if i get burning crusade, i bet i could level to 70 in no time, just by doing quests in Silithis and Winterspring.

what server do you play in, and in what faction?

Ha ha...no. I bet those quests will stop giving you experience points pretty shortly after level 60. Besides, what's the point of getting the expansion if you won't even explore Outland? It's built for level 60-70, so use it for your quests. There's that, and the tons of money you'll get from there as well.

I play as a Human on Bloodscalp.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2008, 06:16 PM
Ew, WoW.

Meyfei
Jul 23, 2008, 06:33 PM
Maiev isn't connected with bloodscalp :( . :P you cant beat me up!:wacko:

so i guess (once i can afford a better comp) PSU it is.

By the way, if you wanna see an expensive ring with no point to it. a shop in booty bay called Tan-your-hide leather workers has it. its a ring that is in stock once in a while and its worth 2400 gold, yet its junk.

Out_Kast
Jul 24, 2008, 04:14 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/Adalia999/WoW.jpg

You called?

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 07:43 AM
By the way, if you wanna see an expensive ring with no point to it. a shop in booty bay called Tan-your-hide leather workers has it. its a ring that is in stock once in a while and its worth 2400 gold, yet its junk.

Haha, you need to go see Griftah in Shattrath City. I think you'll get a kick out of the stuff he sells.

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 09:42 AM
( i dont get the 42 :( )

i looked up some things giftah sells, lol i wonder how many people baught those things.
i readup that he sells an item (a hoola doll for 100g) that is used for to make an epic Engineering mount.

-goes to pso topic-

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 09:52 AM
i looked up some things giftah sells, lol i wonder how many people baught those things.
i readup that he sells an item (a hoola doll for 100g) that is used for to make an epic Engineering mount.

Griftah's sales pitches are funny, because all of these items are supposed to let you do things your character can already do. :wacko:

Also, wow, that Hula Doll is actually used in making the Flying Machines?

Adriano
Jul 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
So apparently 19 Billion Living organisms play WoW.

TalHex
Jul 24, 2008, 10:24 AM
So apparently 19 Billion Living organisms play WoW.

actually its closer to 9 billion, the other 10 billion are undead

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
actually its closer to 9 billion, the other 10 billion are undead

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z191/R-97-3/World_of_Warcraft_undead-1.jpg

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 11:25 AM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/619/fklpanel131gh3.png

Here's my version that I made a long time ago. I could probably make a much better one today, if I wanted to.

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 11:39 AM
Do you want to? :wacko:

Btw, do you know of a good rpg maker? the last one i used a few months back kinda went haywire on me, and my comps been wiped clean 2 times since then.

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 11:57 AM
No, I don't. I'm not really into it now. You may want to try asking Alex. :wacko:

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 24, 2008, 12:44 PM
by what i heard, its 30$ for 2 months of wow, and like 10$ a month for PSU?
:O is Sega really cheaper?

$15 a month for WoW, $10 a month for PSU. It's true, I know both of these facts, first-hand. Here's the big difference though-- World of Warcraft is a horrendously larger game than PSU.

ShinMaruku
Jul 24, 2008, 12:52 PM
Griftah's sales pitches are funny, because all of these items are supposed to let you do things your character can already do. :wacko:

Also, wow, that Hula Doll is actually used in making the Flying Machines?
Tikblang >_>

He makes my day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/ShinMaruku/WoWScrnShot_070108_181349.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/ShinMaruku/WoWScrnShot_071908_044900.jpg
My class is NOT op

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 01:08 PM
I hate Warlocks. :disapprove:

They screw me over so badly with those Damage-Over-Time spells and Fear.

Wyndham
Jul 24, 2008, 01:11 PM
FKL what do you think?

I think I'm thirsty for red liquid.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 24, 2008, 01:20 PM
Cherry Kool-Aid??

i dont get the 42 :(
All polls in FKL must have 42 as an option. All of them.

Wyndham
Jul 24, 2008, 01:22 PM
Cherry Kool-Aid??

you know it!
or Mountain Dew Code Red.

Kylie
Jul 24, 2008, 01:22 PM
Neither, honestly. ;3

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 01:45 PM
i could just play those "Other" WoW but i dont got time to wait for people to turn their PC on for 5mins a day, that and my comp lags bad enough as it is. besides i like the real one better, cuz my friends are on it.

eitherway before i get online with either one i must first get a computer worth using... and with XP *stabs vista*

thinking of ordering something from Alienware once i save up enough.

VanHalen
Jul 24, 2008, 04:05 PM
The real deal is to fine freeware/free MMOs and play them.

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 04:19 PM
im trying that game in Toadthroat's topic (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2096758&posted=1#post2096758) its prooving to be quite the snail hater :(

astuarlen
Jul 24, 2008, 04:27 PM

If FKL applied the same principles to dining as gaming, you'd all be dumpster divers. Oooh, a head of moldering lettuce! Score!

VanHalen
Jul 24, 2008, 04:56 PM
If FKL applied the same principles to dining as gaming, you'd all be dumpster divers. Oooh, a head of moldering lettuce! Score!

Touche' Ast star hen :(

EDIT: But wait there's more! From all the money we save from gaming we can eat out every night :yes:

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2008, 05:08 PM
But wait there's more! From all the money we save from gaming we can eat out every night :yes:

so true, so true. 5:star: restaurants are > any of the finest p2p games

ShinMaruku
Jul 24, 2008, 07:16 PM
I hate Warlocks. :disapprove:

They screw me over so badly with those Damage-Over-Time spells and Fear.
Gain enough resil and dots are a bit surviable and as for fear, learn the shatter combo and then comeback to me.

Tact
Jul 24, 2008, 08:21 PM
Gain enough resil and dots are a bit surviable and as for fear, learn the shatter combo and then comeback to me.

Shatter? Do you mean the frost talent that increases critical hit damage while the target is frozen?

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2008, 03:18 AM
Shatter? Do you mean the frost talent that increases critical hit damage while the target is frozen?
Spec frost, get shatter and ice elemental.

Then use frost nova, water bolt,icelance and fire blast all while the target is frozen, on a warrior is can take away 70% of their hp. Catch a warlock with it and your probably killed them.

Tact
Jul 25, 2008, 05:30 AM
Aww, but I love burning things...

You see, I'm much more of a PvE-oriented player. If at all possible, I avoid fighting other people.

Mixfortune
Jul 25, 2008, 05:36 AM
They changed resilience to influence DOTs now?
Before it used to just mitigate criticals...

Oh well, I used to be a pretty mean Prot/Fury tank duelist, but I've stopped so long ago I tried to pick it back up and I couldn't remember any of my old combos. :wacko:

geewj
Jul 25, 2008, 05:38 AM
I think it's a trap.

And not the kind that comes with a quote added image in posts to follow.

Tact
Jul 25, 2008, 05:39 AM
Oh well, I used to be a pretty mean Prot/Fury tank duelist, but I've stopped so long ago I tried to pick it back up and I couldn't remember any of my old combos. :wacko:

What? You used to play World of Warcraft? Which server were you on?

Also, whoa, Frink.

Mixfortune
Jul 25, 2008, 05:51 AM
What? You used to play World of Warcraft? Which server were you on?

Also, whoa, Frink.

Thunderlord, middle of the country. I'm from the West Coast, so Teamspeak certainly had its good times. I don't play anymore really, though I had hopped back on to mess around with a little battlegrounds recently.

I used to be a main tank for a raiding guild, and we fell pretty far behind so I burned out pretty quick, since I didn't want to join some 24hr elite guild, and I'd been running with the same guild since they started instancing, so it would've seemed weird to leave them all behind.

Of course that pretty much leaves my level 70 tank geared idler wasted since her equipment's out of date and she doesn't have any loldps sets.

Adriano
Jul 25, 2008, 05:53 AM
DPS, It's GOOD FOR YOU!

Meyfei
Jul 25, 2008, 06:02 AM
as a lv60 warrior, :( tank is the only path i can follow. as dps i got owned terribly in Zul'farrak soloing, and either way dps or tank that lizard Gahz'rila is unbeatable for me alone. (i offered help to a group just to get some help myself :D)

Mixfortune
Jul 25, 2008, 06:10 AM
You're not really going to be getting experience in ZF anytime soon. Instances are not really meant to be solo'ed for any reason, and particularly not for any warriors. You'll want to take up on Outlands... they have quests from the get-go that reward you with gear that rivals Molten Core and early Blackwing Lair, if not some past that, and they're easy. Besides actually giving experience...

Meyfei
Jul 25, 2008, 08:04 AM
i haven't upgraded to burning crusade yet, so i ran that for some people once in a while.

Tact
Jul 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
Yes, Mix is right. If you're a level 60 Warrior, you have no reason to be in Zul'Farrak. :disapprove:

You can get much better things from the better instances in the game.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 25, 2008, 11:55 AM
I think it's a trap.

And not the kind that comes with a quote added image in posts to follow.

this post is immortal.

Sayara
Jul 25, 2008, 12:23 PM
How about... neither?
Once you get a job, you won't have time to play silly online games. :wacko:

this is the truth. @@

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2008, 01:13 PM
Aww, but I love burning things...

You see, I'm much more of a PvE-oriented player. If at all possible, I avoid fighting other people.

As am I but when a flagged ally comes my way I wax his ass.

And yes Resil well mitigate dots just making a pocket healer golden.
That is why the shatter combo is so useful, you burst them and that's the end of them.

VanHalen
Jul 25, 2008, 03:45 PM
this is the truth. @@

Not even, I did it last summer. Then again I got off at 5PM or 17:00 where Out_Kast is :3

Meyfei
Jul 25, 2008, 04:36 PM
so who all actually plays PSU that usually post in FKL

Randomness
Jul 25, 2008, 04:43 PM
<-Not much anymore...

Out_Kast
Jul 25, 2008, 04:45 PM
PSU?
Never heard of it.

TalHex
Jul 25, 2008, 05:16 PM
i play it occasionally, right now i prefer BB, btw, did we ever get our mag prizes?

Randomness
Jul 25, 2008, 10:40 PM
We get em next week. Probably.

And MAG comes back for a few weeks, giving a shot at the other prizes. (Not that I care, the 100% Shinowa Line synth makes me smile.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 05:32 AM

Touche' Ast star hen :(

EDIT: But wait there's more! From all the money we save from gaming we can eat out every night :yes:
Exactly.

Good thing you fined them all before you played them. Can't beat extortion money dinners.
Extra money for drinks that were bought with money taken, not earned.