PDA

View Full Version : reverser technic

Zos
Jul 23, 2008, 05:19 PM
anyone know if, at what level reverser lets you heal dead team players?

Sexy_Raine
Jul 23, 2008, 05:21 PM
Reverser doesn't do anything for KO'ed teammates. Reverser heals SE's, such as Shock, Freeze, burn, etc.

Only Moon Atomisers (X) and Giresta revive.

Hope this helps.

pikachief
Jul 23, 2008, 05:21 PM

it doesnt work like that in this game sorry :( wish it did tho, but that's what giresta is for :D

Sexy_Raine
Jul 23, 2008, 05:26 PM

it doesnt work like that in this game sorry :( wish it did tho, but that's what giresta is for :D

Almost scared me, thought I accidentally posted on PSO board. I had to double check :D

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well the thing is, you have to cast ryuker first, then combine the reverser with that, in order to resurrect.

Zos
Jul 23, 2008, 08:35 PM
someone from in-game said it did, i was suspicious about it. thanks for the help

HienkyakuX
Jul 23, 2008, 10:17 PM
that was back in pso but they change it now it's reverser to cure stuff like poison, confuse... and giresta to revive plus it cast regen and work like resta.

goldbrease
Jul 25, 2008, 04:19 AM
then what about anti.... um what was the status cure spell in pso again lol??

furrypaws
Jul 25, 2008, 10:34 AM
then what about anti.... um what was the status cure spell in pso again lol??

Resta is resta from PSO.
Reverser has replaced anti from PSO.
Giresta has replaced reverser from PSO, along with adding the effects of regenerating health, and if I remember correctly, even being able to evade the first few hits you take.

In other words, reverser=anti in this game.

Randomness
Jul 25, 2008, 11:06 AM
Giresta doesnt let you dodge any hits. What happens is that unused regen gets applied the next time you take damage, so it just gets healed off right away.