PDA

View Full Version : US PS2/PC & 360 August 1st update!!

chicken105
Jul 23, 2008, 05:36 PM
Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as
there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

But assuming that does not happen, everything is lined up for an update August 1st with MAG2, level cap increase, seasonal content and other small changes. Not everything we were hoping for but there is more on the way.

-Chill
Hopefully I wasn't beatin! Finally something! I wanted neudaiz GBR first so I can grind granahodracs :(. Finally a lvl increase! I'm happy now! :D

Freshellent
Jul 23, 2008, 05:38 PM
Well that's something. Thanks.

Trey
Jul 23, 2008, 05:39 PM
WOOT TO THIS :D

chicken105
Jul 23, 2008, 05:39 PM
just hopefully everything goes well.. or at least as planned =/

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 05:41 PM
somehow...im sure that I've seen that messaged already a few hours agao.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 05:41 PM
I really hope so too. :/

Ezodagrom
Jul 23, 2008, 05:42 PM
Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

But assuming that does not happen, everything is lined up for an update August 1st with MAG2, level cap increase, seasonal content and other small changes. Not everything we were hoping for but there is more on the way.

-Chill

Key words in bold.
I would expect more delays...Unless it's announced on xbox360 jp site or PSU official site, it's likely it won't happen.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 23, 2008, 05:45 PM
So... does this confirm MAG coming back at least? Oh god I hope so because I didn't get on the killboards cause I stopped when I heard of an extension, and I really don't wanna pay those scalpers a stack for one of their extras.

Buuut... other than that, I just LOVE how they still manage to make the US/JP time gap even bigger.

Golto
Everything was lined up for an update for July 4th, 18th, 25th etc...

chicken105
Everything was lined up for an update for July 4th, 18th, 25th etc...

18th no, 25th no. They never said anything.

Micro
Jul 23, 2008, 05:47 PM
More lies.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:50 PM
BUT THE INTENT IS REAL!!!!

Mag_Launcher
Jul 23, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well any lie coming out a GM's mouth that at least implies MAG coming back is fine for me. OR at least... till they say "LOL, JK, here's a free sange, though"

Ryno
Jul 23, 2008, 05:52 PM
So.. there is an update on Aug. 1st.

which is the day of my birthday...

Indica
Jul 23, 2008, 05:54 PM
http://7dust.net/images/funny/trap.jpg

Proto07
In-game they did, not sure about the forums.

Powder Keg
You all better not believe jack until it's up on the official website, let alone waiting for it to happen all together.

Ezodagrom
Jul 23, 2008, 05:56 PM
Don't think they said anything about july 18, 25, and such on the forums, but chillaura did said something about late June...

We are now planning the two week Maximum Attack G extension for sometime in late June, and this will not delay other June content updates. The Maximum Attack G rewards will be delayed until after the 2nd MAG event.

-ChillAura

pikachief
Jul 23, 2008, 05:59 PM
Don't think they said anything about july 18, 25, and such on the forums, but chillaura did said something about late June...

chill made some post of how there would be 3 weeks of no updates and then on the 18th there was supposed to be BIG update :O

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 05:59 PM
You all better not believe jack until it's up on the official website, let alone waiting for it to happen all together.

MAG IS COMING BACK !!! LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOOOOOU!

AlphaDragoon
Jul 23, 2008, 06:03 PM
Key words in bold.
I would expect more delays...Unless it's announced on xbox360 jp site or PSU official site, it's likely it won't happen.

Actually, you're reading that wrong. What Chill is saying is that there is a slim chance of an update THIS WEEK, but if not it'll be August 1.

Still taking it with the usual Segac 10 grains of salt though.

Sidney
Jul 23, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.
None of the GM's words hold any merit for me anymore, sadly.

Personally, I can't believe they've put off all these great, new content updates just for MAG2. How long is MAG2 going to last? Hopefully not 4 weeks; I'm itching for Neudaiz GBR. I feel like MAG2 is pushing everything else back.

And before someone says "BAWW YOU JUST WANT PRIZES", that's not the case, none of the prizes are beneficial to me. (I have all the rares I want, I don't grind, I have all the clothes I want as well. And the treasure chest is just lame. xD) I just want stuff to do with my friends that isn't the most boring repetitive event ever. I'm glad the 65'd players have a second chance at the event, but I think even they are sick of waiting and want something new. And no, I do not spam white beast; I'm a person who varies the missions each day and even I'm bored. :<

Kylie
Jul 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
HA HA HA ...

How many times have they said this kind of stuff?

MAG extension right after!

MAG extension two weeks after! Won't delay updates!

*actual update*

MAG extension in late June!

MAG extension in mid-July! New content, too!

New content on the 25th!

MAG extension on August 1st!

Shut the hell up.

And I'm sorry, but this update is complete bullshit. MAG is so old news now. Just give us our rewards and work on not screwing up the next event. I'm not so much mad about no content this week, but they say the soonest is MAG, which is not new at all. Nor is the cap increase, really. I guess it could be good for the people that have four capped chars, but they'll just get it in a week with MAG anyway. :lol: I don't see this bringing anyone back, either. Ugh. :dead:

Rust
Jul 23, 2008, 06:46 PM
Hmmm, 'k. Well, at this point, I'm not playing for any updates anymore but for the people, so whether there are any updates or not this week, I don't care (besides if the trading mission for MAG comes back, I'd like to get rid of those badges I had for ages).

And... what's the point of the level cap increase ? The current one is already above almost every higher rank missions monster level cap.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hmmm, 'k. Well, at this point, I'm not playing for any updates anymore but for the people, so whether there are any updates or not this week, I don't care (besides if the trading mission for MAG comes back, I'd like to get rid of those badges I had for ages).

And... what's the point of the level cap increase ? The current one is already above almost every higher rank missions monster level cap.

Because Neudaiz GBR has Level 150+ enemies? :/

Golto
Jul 23, 2008, 06:55 PM
chill made some post of how there would be 3 weeks of no updates and then on the 18th there was supposed to be BIG update :O

Yes then they used the excuse of server moving for the JPNs not giving us an update on the 18th. Then they said an update for the end of the month but two Fridays from now is August 1st. No matter how you try to twist the time and date when the servers go down for maintence it will be August 1st PST and Eastward.

Para
Jul 23, 2008, 06:58 PM
Ever so close yet so far.

Rust
Jul 23, 2008, 07:00 PM
Because Neudaiz GBR has Level 150+ enemies? :/

Well, that's exactly my point. Why not having Neudaiz GBR before level cap increment ?
Since I can already duo missions with monsters 30 lvls above mine, while having awfully bad equipment, I don't see a 20~25 level difference as such a big deal for all the S-rank 30%+ weapon palette crowd.
I just have hard times getting why people keeps bawwwwing about the game being too easymode though they prefer having the level cap increment before the missions with monsters of equal level.

Kinako78
Jul 23, 2008, 07:17 PM
MAG IS COMING BACK !!! LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOOOOOU!

Couldn't have said it better. :D

Apone
Jul 23, 2008, 07:22 PM
Just would like something "new" to do. A new goal or a new mission would be nice. Been doing TONS of planet hopping and its gettin repetitive. Gotta dump all these crazy medals.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 07:23 PM
Couldn't have said it better. :D

hmmmm this will forever be my opinion on this

"I won't believe until i see it"
:-D

Ken_Silver
Jul 23, 2008, 07:23 PM
Is there hope after all?

*rises from the dead*

Beware doubters... if MAG 2 comes back, it will bring back people. Nothing else pissed off the PSU fan base more than that sole slip-up

And please don't say you don't want MAG, unless you were 65'd. You don't understand our pain. Being 65'd is like being a vietnam vet. You don't get the credit/recognizion/respect for the pain you have suffered...

ThaiSoup
Jul 23, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hmm, this thread tells me about everything I've missed in the past month or so I've been inactive. Absolutely nothing lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 07:28 PM
Is there hope after all?

*rises from the dead*

Beware doubters... if MAG 2 comes back, it will bring back people. Nothing else pissed off the PSU fan base more than that sole slip-up

And please don't say you don't want MAG, unless you were 65'd. You don't understand our pain. Being 65'd is like being a vietnam vet. You don't get the credit/recognizion/respect for the pain you have suffered...

Hmmmm before they put MAG back....hopefully they get rid of the current MG glitch ive been hearing about...That way.....if they do another leaderboard it would be about 100% legit
I'd hope if they do MAG this week tho....

And if not, i wish they had a free mission like how the guardian missions are like where there timed and its like a maze......that would b fun rather than just killing monsters over n over......

Just something new and exciting.......

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 07:28 PM
Hmm, this thread tells me about everything I've missed in the past month or so I've been inactive. Absolutely nothing lol
Yep pretty much lol

DAMASCUS
Jul 23, 2008, 07:32 PM
Well, the semi-good news is that they only have a week to deliver on this last promise. If it turns out to be another lie we won't have to wait as long :))

Make no mistake..this their last chance to make good.

..then I'm going protranser on 'em!!

Mikura
Jul 23, 2008, 07:35 PM
Sounds promising, but yeah. I'll believe it when it happens. Until then, meh.

McLaughlin
Jul 23, 2008, 07:44 PM
The inclusion of "lined up" makes me think there's a high probability of it not happening next week.

Micro
Jul 23, 2008, 07:50 PM
Lined up for fail.

Leah
Jul 23, 2008, 07:58 PM
you guys are silly.

http://boards2.sega.com/psobb_board/viewtopic.php?t=67277
http://boards2.sega.com/psobb_board/viewtopic.php?t=71467

GeekRuler
Jul 23, 2008, 08:00 PM
I have already forseen this... I am fully satisfied :3

BahnKnakyu
Jul 23, 2008, 08:24 PM
you guys are silly.

http://boards2.sega.com/psobb_board/viewtopic.php?t=67277
http://boards2.sega.com/psobb_board/viewtopic.php?t=71467

Ohgawd... the pain... I remember this.

THE PAIN. I HATE YOU!

Kinako78
Jul 23, 2008, 08:43 PM
hmmmm this will forever be my opinion on this

"I won't believe until i see it"
:-D

That's fine. Your opinion is neither positive nor negative. I'm just sick of all the negativity.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:14 PM
That's fine. Your opinion is neither positive nor negative. I'm just sick of all the negativity.

Yep so now u see my logic... ^_^

We need this right here....
lol@me

Gen2000
Jul 23, 2008, 09:37 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

This has been my stance since the previous mess-ups. Whatever left of this game is much more enjoyable to me that way.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 09:42 PM
sorry but MAG sucks Cock

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
This has been my stance since the previous mess-ups. Whatever left of this game is much more enjoyable to me that way.

YES!!!!! Another person who gets my logic :-))

AxelgearVII
Jul 23, 2008, 09:56 PM
At best, a temporary solution to a longstanding problem. At worst, just another lie to keep you paying just a little longer. Note the key words "lined up" as opposed to "confirmed".

kevington
Jul 23, 2008, 11:26 PM
What a joke. It wouldn't be so annoying if we weren't paying to be jerked around.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 23, 2008, 11:44 PM
Ugh, well, at least we'll unlock the damned Sange finally.

DAMASCUS
Jul 23, 2008, 11:54 PM
Blue burst was a niche game on PC only so its 'almost' understandable that it died prematurely in the US. PSU however is on 3 systems and with XBOX360 making it a worthy endeavor to keep us on life-support.

The quality of life-support however, can only get worse...

lanvandam
Jul 24, 2008, 12:06 AM
smells like Bull to me

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 24, 2008, 12:23 AM
The quality of life-support however, can only get worse...I think you mean to say that it can only get better, because it's about as shitty as possible right now.

Also: Holy shit, PSOBB forum lololohgod. Man, I miss those days.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 24, 2008, 12:35 AM
I for one welcome this update on Aug 1st if it means that we will get the level cap increase as well at the same time.

goldbrease
Jul 24, 2008, 12:42 AM
woot i can finally get in on the mag prizes!

norrisj15
Jul 24, 2008, 12:43 AM
People are going to forget how to lvl for real after this update. 2 updates with MAG as the booster for lvlin your characters, kind of a joke I say. I'll have all 4 of my guys at cap again in 2 days easy.

RedRaz0r
Jul 24, 2008, 12:45 AM
If this is indeed true, i sense myself becoming addicted to PSU all over again. Goodbye, life! A level cap update and MAG extension....wow...

ShinAnt
Jul 24, 2008, 12:51 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/Before.jpg
Wait.... It's really happening?!

Kaloa
Jul 24, 2008, 01:03 AM
Sounds like a rather lackluster update, especially after a whole month of nothing. I suppose a level cap increase is fine, but I want new content. New stuff to hunt. This extension is going to put us even further behind the Japanese. I'd be shocked if we got our MAG rewards before the end of September at this rate, and that is completely and totally inexcusable and pathetic.

GaNksTa
Jul 24, 2008, 01:10 AM
No Amy and Knuckles decorations I am assuming then... unless that falls under "other small changes".

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 01:25 AM
Sounds like a rather lackluster update, especially after a whole month of nothing. I suppose a level cap increase is fine, but I want new content. New stuff to hunt. This extension is going to put us even further behind the Japanese. I'd be shocked if we got our MAG rewards before the end of September at this rate, and that is completely and totally inexcusable and pathetic.

SEGAC of America is already pathetic, there is no way around it.
They should just defy the higher orders, put in a massive update.
Get maybe fired, but at least they feel they have accomplished something.

Roflmao XD

Retniwreven
Jul 24, 2008, 01:35 AM
At the moment I have zero faith in Sega.
I'll believe an update when I see it.
Until then, their words are worthless.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 01:42 AM
I second this

Noblewine
Jul 24, 2008, 01:42 AM
I'm gonna cross my fingers that segac finally updates. If we miss another I'll just Lvl abit.

Kadajenova
Jul 24, 2008, 02:08 AM
Still it's not 100% sure we will get this update, remember how many times SEGAC delay at the last minute. Plus they said THIS update was for 25th,july at first. If they delay this week, I don't see a reason why they won't delay next week.

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 02:14 AM
Still it's not 100% sure we will get this update, remember how many times SEGAC delay at the last minute. Plus they said THIS update was for 25th,july at first. If they delay this week, I don't see a reason why they won't delay next week.

At this rate, they might just as well scrap the game because of their idiotsy.
I thought Sega at first, had high hopes for this game but now they do everything they can to screw everyone over and over and over again purposely...
It feels like they really want to make this unique ORPG game fail for the english speakers like itīs some sick joke.

No, off course they just pay all the damned attention on the Sonic games which is pretty muc h the same shit. Why it gets all that attention is beyond me.

MysticGoten
Jul 24, 2008, 02:17 AM

I second this

Don't we all second that?

I'd be worried if someone didn't.

Chibi_psu
Jul 24, 2008, 02:38 AM
Hopefully I wasn't beatin! Finally something! I wanted neudaiz GBR first so I can grind granahodracs :(. Finally a lvl increase! I'm happy now! :D

Yeah you are happy after 7 weeks of no updates.BTW NO UPDATE THIS WEEK:

http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=194

Syl
Jul 24, 2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah you are happy after 7 weeks of no updates.BTW NO UPDATE THIS WEEK:

http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=194

Pretty much saying:

"Again, we ask for you all to forgive us and for your cooperation. Servers will be going down for regular maintenance after 11 PM PST."

:/

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 03:04 AM
Pretty much saying:

"Again, we ask for you all to forgive us and for your cooperation. Servers will be going down for regular maintenance after 11 PM PST."

:/
yea i saw this and in my head im thinkin "lol?"

XD

Alastor_Haven
Jul 24, 2008, 03:13 AM
mmm...

Meh :o

xjustsumloser
Jul 24, 2008, 03:17 AM
I unsubscribed and wont be back until after mag2 is over, new content is out, and we are at dengeki. See you in 9 months.

Syl
Jul 24, 2008, 03:23 AM
inb4imminentbawfest

Alastor_Haven
Jul 24, 2008, 03:23 AM
Oh man RIOT

RIOT NOW

wait...

huh??

joefro
Jul 24, 2008, 03:32 AM
I unsubscribed and wont be back until after mag2 is over, new content is out, and we are at dengeki. See you in 9 months.
Wow, that's very optimistic, I'm thinking 12-14 months.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 03:34 AM
Oh man RIOT

RIOT NOW

wait...

huh??

most people will riot....now me??? i'll just still play....try n level my new character and hey.....i might get on halo 3.........

o and guess what.....Soul Calibur IV comes out next week.....so there is nothing Sega can do to ruin that for me ^_^ so im good

Bsides im just patiently waitin until we get somethin so its all good *Thumbs up*

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 03:36 AM
Wow, that's very optimistic, I'm thinking 12-14 months.

lmao

thats a lil much dont u think

a year???? to be honest......When i get my associates(in march of 09) and strive to get my bachelors.....i actaully may get off this game around january of 2010(just a guess)

Now if it goes down hill then maybe sooner

(shrugs)

GlowSticks
Jul 24, 2008, 04:49 AM
Ew Garbage MAG iHope thats a lie >< Level increase would be nice though. F mag for sure though.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 04:51 AM
Ew Garbage MAG iHope thats a lie >< Level increase would be nice though. F mag for sure though.

PRESTON!!!!!!
its me jaye lmao

NDW
Jul 24, 2008, 05:16 AM
So.. there is an update on Aug. 1st.

which is the day of my birthday...

That would be a nice birthday gift. :D

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2008, 05:22 AM

yea that would.....
i would b funny tho if it was something we didnt care bout....but we dont want that do we :-D

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 05:22 AM
Well,...18th...No,...25th...No,...1th August...(ZENSORED)...(Sigh)...
...Just as I Expected...and the GM's said they have something prepared for the End of July...
I'm be very Patient, but I have the Bad Feeling that this is only to Calm us Down...

Seority
Jul 24, 2008, 05:25 AM

Happy birthday!

OP: Hope they are telling the truth as always :)

New_One
Jul 24, 2008, 05:30 AM
I NEED mag2 to power level Grizz. He's been sitting in the 80's for yonks.
He wouldn't do too good against 150+ enemies. Dispite his awesomeness.

Neith
Jul 24, 2008, 06:55 AM
Even if we do get MAG#2 on the first (which is a slight chance at best), it isn't enough to make up for the long dry period of sweet nothing.

I mean come on, there isn't even mention of Neudaiz S2s/GBR/Fires of Illusion... If we've waited what, 7 weeks or so, for an update that JUST contains MAG, a level cap increase and 'minor changes', it's pretty terrible.

All that will happen (assuming they don't mess up again) is that anyone with a Lv130 will be capped in a matter of days from MAG's EXP, and then people will quit because of boredom again.

I'm pumped for MAG (kinda) because I have alts to work on, but if this is all we're gonna get, it's a pathetic excuse of an update. I was expecting MAG AND new content, not either/or. :disapprove:

Still, there's time for Sega to redeem themselves *hintNeudaizS2s/GBR/Firesofillusion* , but I'm certainly not optimistic.

Golto
Jul 24, 2008, 07:15 AM
Now it looks like if we get an update for August 1st we can only hope for jaggo actes and maybe a level cap increase. But doesn't a level cap increase require an update to the exe?

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 07:16 AM
most people will riot....now me??? i'll just still play....try n level my new character and hey.....i might get on halo 3.........

o and guess what.....Soul Calibur IV comes out next week.....so there is nothing Sega can do to ruin that for me ^_^ so im good

Bsides im just patiently waitin until we get somethin so its all good *Thumbs up*

Agreed, that's maybe the MAG Killer...

XGalvatronX
Jul 24, 2008, 07:54 AM
Ha ha ha ha. This is so pathetic, it's just plain funny now.

When will people realize MAG is not coming back? It was cancelled the minute they cancelled it the first time in June.

Lubie Dicklips and Vagaura have been saying stuff like this for nearly 2 months. Whether it was on the boards or in game, they've been saying "things have been lined up" for weeks. They need to just STFU and wait until they have something concrete before jerking around their paying customers.

They don't give a rat a$$ about this game. If PSU closes, they'll just GM another Sega game and spill their incompetence and lack of professionalism there as well.

It's blatantly obvious Sega wants to kill the US/EU PSU servers. There is no way this lack of everything is happening because they fail at business. No company is this bad unless it's on purpose.

PSU US/EU is going the way of PSOBB.

amtalx
Jul 24, 2008, 07:58 AM
ST team has taught us all to be cynics...

Cracka_J
Jul 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as
there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

-Chill

Really, I don't know which is more pathetic at this point. The GM's that keep spitting unconfirmed bullshit, or the people in the community that still believe them.

I'd be willing to put some real life monies down that US/EU servers never see another update. Any takers? ;)

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 08:49 AM
Soul Calibur IV comes out next week.....so there is nothing Sega can do to ruin that for me ^_^

Who knows ? Maybe Shadow has been implemented as an hidden character... *shivers*

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
This is what were Want:

Tyrulz
Jul 24, 2008, 10:11 AM
Nooooo i still havent gotten to 130 yet, thats wut mag was for, damnit now i gotta use 2 weeks of mag to get to 140, this sucks lol

autumn
Jul 24, 2008, 10:22 AM
Horrible. MAG isn't an update, it was supposed to come right after the first part, then a few weeks later, then later. And MAG WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DELAY OTHER CONTENT! So realistically nothing this week at all, then POSSIBLY the same event we've already had with a boost to the level cap to bring more people back and suck some cash from their pockets. Enough already!

::end angry outburst::

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 10:27 AM
Well...SEGAC has an other Opinion about This...

Para
Jul 24, 2008, 10:29 AM
Fires of Illusion would be great... need that FF armour you know?

Aries2384
Jul 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
Seriously, all anyone wants MAG2 for is for easy fucking lvling (like lvling now ISNT easy? Asshats) and a second shot at a Spread Needle because they were either A.) Too lazy to get it the first time. Or B.) 65'd. Neither excuse is held in regards by me. Lazy. Your problem. 65'd? Your problem. I don't give a damn. Shit happens. If you don't like it, cancel your account and go bawww on the official servers. Stop littering PSOworld (the "almost" last bastion of sanity) with your petty, retarded bawwing. 500 spread needles were availble for awards... 500 were awarded. Shush now. If we get MAG2 i hope 65 error happens again so I can friggin LAUGH AND LAUGH.
And to you people who couldnt get the needle because you were too lazy the first time around. Who says you can get through two weeks of the same shit? The same people who got Spread needles last time will get it this time. (Mostly). I know I'll reattempt it just to get a spread needle and put it in my shop. Yes, Ill be one of those people capitalizing off of your laziness. But I hope the entire extended event gets scrapped. Give me GBR and give me what ever it is we dont have to get us back on track with JP. (Albeit our month or two lag).
Oh and on the Sange. Great. A shitty weapon for more players to use. "Omg I have a Sange! Im awesome!" or "Selling Sange for 50million!!" When clearly.. a 9* weapon would be better with alittle effort.
I will not end my rant. I will not apologize. Close off the MAG chapter. IT needs to end. PSU has become like stagnant water. Its getting worse and poisoning the current population. There are my thoughts on it. Flame me if you will but this is how I feel.

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 12:12 PM
Seriously, all anyone wants MAG2 for is for easy fucking lvling (like lvling now ISNT easy? Asshats) and a second shot at a Spread Needle because they were either A.) Too lazy to get it the first time. Or B.) 65'd. Neither excuse is held in regards by me. Lazy. Your problem. 65'd? Your problem. I don't give a damn. Shit happens. If you don't like it, cancel your account and go bawww on the official servers. Stop littering PSOworld (the "almost" last bastion of sanity) with your petty, retarded bawwing. 500 spread needles were availble for awards... 500 were awarded. Shush now. If we get MAG2 i hope 65 error happens again so I can friggin LAUGH AND LAUGH.
And to you people who couldnt get the needle because you were too lazy the first time around. Who says you can get through two weeks of the same shit? The same people who got Spread needles last time will get it this time. (Mostly). I know I'll reattempt it just to get a spread needle and put it in my shop. Yes, Ill be one of those people capitalizing off of your laziness. But I hope the entire extended event gets scrapped. Give me GBR and give me what ever it is we dont have to get us back on track with JP. (Albeit our month or two lag).
Oh and on the Sange. Great. A shitty weapon for more players to use. "Omg I have a Sange! Im awesome!" or "Selling Sange for 50million!!" When clearly.. a 9* weapon would be better with alittle effort.
I will not end my rant. I will not apologize. Close off the MAG chapter. IT needs to end. PSU has become like stagnant water. Its getting worse and poisoning the current population. There are my thoughts on it. Flame me if you will but this is how I feel.

Thanks for having pointed out the content of your post by yourself. :wacko:

Aries2384
Jul 24, 2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for having pointed out the content of your post by yourself. :wacko:

Wow at least my rant/post/tirade was on subject.
Not "Omg look at you.. I picked apart your entire post and was able to find something wrong with it! Im amazing!! Post +1!!!!!!"

pikachief
Jul 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
I want MAG2 for spread needle cuz I DIDNT HAVE TIME to get it the first time >.> i hardly played MAG the first time lol

and yes leveling is too easy in 2 weeks i got my character from 1-100 at white beast :p

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 12:22 PM
Wow at least my rant/post/tirade was on subject.
Not "Omg look at you.. I picked apart your entire post and was able to find something wrong with it! Im amazing!! Post +1!!!!!!"

Wrong. It was actually for the sole purpose of showing how amazing I am.

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
I would love if Segac would just skip Mag2 and suprise us with Lightning Carnival and S2 versions of current expansion missions instead.
Then that will put up a big smile to mah face rofl.

Aries2384
Jul 24, 2008, 12:25 PM
Wrong. It was actually for the sole purpose of showing how amazing I am.

Because you ARE actually amazing? Wow. Thats news. When did that happen? Did you find a rare weapon or something? Did you find a Buccaneer from DeRagan? Go you. You must be hot shit yo.
Anyway. To end this lil shoot out.. because it is actually ended now.
Regardless if the update comes on the 25th or the 1st.. it doesnt matter. Psu is in me blood. I enjoy it immensely. I take breaks. Of course, who doesnt? You have to, to stay loving this game.

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 12:35 PM
But... this Buccaneer really makes me sooooo amazing, really... :wacko:

Aries2384
Jul 24, 2008, 12:37 PM
But... this Buccaneer really makes me sooooo amazing, really... :wacko:

Personally, I like my Neutral Caliburn that he gave me <shrug>
God but I do hope we get the update on the 1st. At least.

Harmony
Jul 24, 2008, 12:38 PM
FINALLY an Update!!! No new clothes? They need more! grrr
So the Nedaiz transfer comes out?

Harmony
Jul 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
IM starting to hate PSU Im sick of all the delays!! Im going to quit if they keep this up!

Kinako78
Jul 24, 2008, 01:52 PM
What a joke. It wouldn't be so annoying if we weren't paying to be jerked around.

Except not all of us are paying to be jerked around. Some of us are playing to actually have fun. And I have been having fun, despite the lack of updates.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 02:22 PM
The GM's will sure Talk about the 1st August...(To Hell with it)...

JC10001
Jul 24, 2008, 03:35 PM
They can either bring back MAG, so I can get my 3rd and 4th spread needles and get 2 more characters to the level cap in the process or they can skip MAG and give us GBR and the Neudaiz S2 missions so I can get Granahodoracs, Red/Knight, and Hizeri/Mind.

If they do either of these I will be happy.

If they don't give us one of these updates on August 1st or do something stupid like new lobbies or some such I will be canceling my account until they get their acts together. I have been more than patient up until this point but its gotten beyond ridiculous now.

MysticGoten
Jul 24, 2008, 03:39 PM
IM starting to hate PSU Im sick of all the delays!! Im going to quit if they keep this up!

Thats what the majority of people do.

HELLBOT
Jul 24, 2008, 03:44 PM
HOLY SHIT EU/US SERVERS ARE GETTING AN UPDATE IT IS OUR DOOOOOOM APOCALYPSE THE 4TH HOURSEMEN SEGA DID SOMETHING RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Syl
Jul 24, 2008, 03:49 PM
Thats what the majority of people say.

Fixed for accuracy ;o

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 03:55 PM
Thats what the majority of people do.

Sadly, but True, on 1st August, maybe I'm the next...

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 03:57 PM
I took a little break on beginning of July because I had many RL stuff to take care of and I wasn't going to miss any updates, but the after one week or two, the people on here eventually made me sign up again with their craziness and awesome homebrew events.

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 04:03 PM
Just, let, me, effing, play, this, game.

But ya, this actually sounds like it could turn into an update for us.

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 04:09 PM
SeKaI, your sig so deserves a PB Seal of Approval. ~(0v0)~

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 04:32 PM
SeKaI, your sig so deserves a PB Seal of Approval. ~(0v0)~

Why thank you. :)
I can't live without changing my Sig every few days / weeks, let alone a month.
Though this time I didn't think I would came up with such an idea and make a Sig within 5 minutes.
Guess this popped up in my mind, because it's the truth. :wacko: lol

@Danny_Dark

And when you do, we'll all make sure to hold a Farewell Event, just for you.

Kizeragi
Jul 24, 2008, 04:35 PM
Why thank you. :)
I can't live without changing my Sig every few days / weeks, let alone a month.
Though this time I didn't think I would came up with such an idea and make a Sig within 5 minutes.
Guess this popped up in my mind, because it's the truth. :wacko: lol

@Danny_Dark

And when you do, we'll all make sure to hold a Farewell Event, just for you.

And to think I made my sig 3 years ago xD...

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks Sekai, but it seems that thing have Changed...(MAG 2 Confirmed)...

Vickie
Jul 24, 2008, 05:17 PM

Hell yea Im biting my Toenails waiting for that shit, i cant wait to see what ASHLOTTE is like. I like synthetic girl Characters!!!!!

chicken105
Jul 24, 2008, 05:30 PM
confirmed at last! *buys every rattlesnake board from the market*

Harmony
Jul 24, 2008, 06:38 PM
They comfirmed last time and still there wasent anything.

Aries2384
Jul 24, 2008, 06:52 PM
I will believe it when I see it. Otherwise, I will not be holding my breath.

chicken105
Jul 24, 2008, 08:36 PM
I will believe it when I see it. Otherwise, I will not be holding my breath.

well, I try to look for the dim light in the dark cave

SuperRygar
Jul 24, 2008, 09:03 PM
well, I try to look for the dim light in the dark cave

good luck

http://www.thetanooki.com/wp-content/gallery/katsuya-teradas-zelda-concept/z3-link-in-dungeon.jpg

LuigiMario
Jul 24, 2008, 09:11 PM

Because they're affraid.