PDA

View Full Version : spheres? ._.

elshaw27
Jul 23, 2008, 06:07 PM
I noticed to make a few of the upcoming items such as the falclaw you need 99 zon-spheres. But whats a zon-sphere? Do u make these spheres with photons or are they something else entirely?

fay
Jul 23, 2008, 06:09 PM
im not 100% but i think there the item you collect in that event as the bronze,silver and gold medals are for MAG

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 06:11 PM
The zon spheres will be the event only items that are available during that event's missions. Like how the medals were with MAG.

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 06:12 PM
Zon Spheres can be acquired by either from Pick Up from the event or by trading Zon Drops for Zon Spheres.

same applies to megi Spheres, megi Drops.

elshaw27
Jul 23, 2008, 06:15 PM
That clears up alot... does anyone know what event this is?

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 06:17 PM
Should be Dangeki Cup (JP name)

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 06:17 PM
The zon spheres will be the event only items that are available during that event's missions. Like how the medals were with MAG.

This basically. Zon-photons become Zon-drop which become Zon-sphere i think :/ I could be wrong.

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 06:19 PM
This basically. Zon-photons become Zon-drop which become Zon-sphere i think :/ I could be wrong.

yes that works too...

Itsuki
Jul 23, 2008, 06:24 PM

It also goes in the other direction. You can trade Zon-drops for Zon-photons. Though I don't know why you would.

But for example, in the current event...

10 Megidrops -> 1 Megisphere

2 Megispheres -> 3 PA Frags

In S and S2, pretty much all the boxes will contain spheres. Whil en C and B, the majority of the boxes will contain drops or photons.

Broodstar1337
Jul 23, 2008, 06:44 PM
It also goes in the other direction. You can trade Zon-drops for Zon-photons. Though I don't know why you would.

But for example, in the current event...

10 Megidrops -> 1 Megisphere

2 Megispheres -> 3 PA Frags

In S and S2, pretty much all the boxes will contain spheres. Whil en C and B, the majority of the boxes will contain drops or photons.

Even in C and B runs, a good chunk of the boxes will contain spheres.

Itsuki
Jul 23, 2008, 07:25 PM
Even in C and B runs, a good chunk of the boxes will contain spheres.

They didn't used to. They increased the drop rate on boxes due to problems with monsters not dropping the rares they should. A side effect to this was that the boxes on C and B contain a decent number of spheres.

goldbrease
Jul 25, 2008, 02:03 AM
the only reason to turn drops into photons is if you have all the trade in items you want and don't want anymore... thou since you can easily gain photons might as well trade in for more goods and get stuff to sell to others.