PDA

View Full Version : AotI Is this a bad way to start my new newman AT????

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:24 PM
Ok i made a female newman acrotecher. she is level 12. Her name is Kurai Mirage....eh when i looked it up kurai could mean dark in japanese so i was thinking if i could just start on only dark technics for right now.

Bad Idea???

APEXi
Jul 23, 2008, 09:25 PM
do whatever you want. you may want to level your buffs, though. being an acrotecher i won't go so far as to say you'll likely be expected to buff/heal but uh... actually yeah, acrotecher = buffs/heal.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:27 PM
do whatever you want.

lol i knew this was going to come up..... i know that i can do w/e i want
i just want opinions about it

Chuck_Norris
Jul 23, 2008, 09:30 PM
I honestly doubt many people would think of the japanese translation. If it bothers you that much, it's not too late to restart her though.

APEXi
Jul 23, 2008, 09:41 PM
personal opinion- if you don't speak the language, don't make some stuff up.

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ya...I wouldn't know any different if you came into my party...but if you had to pick, just level up ramegid...and your support techs...buffs and resta/reverser

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:46 PM
Lol no i like the name i was just wandering if that would b hard to only do dark technics at first since from what peopel tell me....megid is hard to level
i have all my buffs(except for retier n giresta) to 31 and im working on resta....its only at 17 but its not going fast

ashley50
Jul 23, 2008, 09:54 PM
its all up to you. Your playing time in this game is your decision and everything what you equip your shar is up to you.

Stricting yourself to one kind of TECH is...your choice.

and yeah...the Language thingie XD

Ryno
Jul 23, 2008, 09:59 PM
AT = Support

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 09:59 PM
its all up to you. Your playing time in this game is your decision and everything what you equip your shar is up to you.

Stricting yourself to one kind of TECH is...your choice.

and yeah...the Language thingie XD

Hmmm funny.....people i personally where cool with it.....people idk............XD@it lmao

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ok lete me rephrase that.............
would Dark "attack" technics be bad to work on first.....i know that AT r meant for support....im working on my buffs as well....i meant my attack technis to start off

Ryno
Jul 23, 2008, 10:09 PM
well i would at least have one attack spell but more support on you.. that what I do. also I dont use whips..

Chuck_Norris
Jul 23, 2008, 10:15 PM
Don't get the wrong idea. Acrotechers are quite good at other attack spells. The speed boost they get becomes quite useful in attack techs (Untill Masterforce comes out at least) Level the usual attack techs. Diga, Foie, Nosdiga, and Megid is actually rather barable from 1-11 now with the PA patch.

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 10:41 PM
Other than Megid and ramegid...don't bother with the other dark spells...their just a little bit useless... (prepares for the one scenario where the others aren't)

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 10:42 PM
Like everyone else said, do as you like its your character :p
However imo, I think you wouldn't be taking full advantage of AT sped boost if you just
do 1 attack tech or just dark techs. At least get the basic techs like Diga and Foie.
good luck on your choices !!

Ethateral
Jul 23, 2008, 11:17 PM
Play it how you like. AT is support as well as a damage dealer. =P I'd say get a nice chunk of the spells. In my opinion, ALL spells are great, that includes the dark spells and Regrant. None are useless. <3

haruna
Jul 24, 2008, 01:01 AM
Get a bunch of Crimsics and start levelling gravity strike. ;)

Magician
Jul 24, 2008, 09:37 AM
Get a bunch of Crimsics and start levelling gravity strike. ;)

If you're going to do that you may as well go with Kusanagiras.

140 more pp and they're cheaper to synth.