PDA

View Full Version : PSU US/EU July 25 Regular Maintenance

Ezodagrom
Jul 24, 2008, 05:28 AM
It's confirmed now, tomorrow we're getting regular maintenance.
So, by August 1 we'll be on 7 weeks with no updates :>

http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=194

pizzagirl
Jul 24, 2008, 05:42 AM
Lets go for 8!

Gryffin
Jul 24, 2008, 05:46 AM
Yay for dependability!

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 06:04 AM
What do you Expect...Well,...18th...No,...25th...No,...1th August...(ZENSORED)...(Sigh)...
...Just as I Expected...and the GM's said they have something prepared for the End of July...

Izumi
Jul 24, 2008, 06:06 AM
Wow, maintenance! This why I'm paying 9,99 for this per month.

Neith
Jul 24, 2008, 06:09 AM
Half of PC/PS2 just left. :>

Good job Sega. /headdesk

Indica
Jul 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
Im really temped in driving to San Francisco to burn their fucking building down

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
I have Already Cancel My Account...
I be Back when the Next Update Comes...Maybe...

Seority
Jul 24, 2008, 06:19 AM
I'm still gonna play.
:)

Broodstar1337
Jul 24, 2008, 06:29 AM
lol

tomorrow I'll be in Iraq, so no big whoop. I'll probably lol hard if I come back and there still hasn't been an update.

landman
Jul 24, 2008, 06:30 AM
All I've been playing recently is "PSU event grab your daily coin" xD

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 06:36 AM
Bah, SEGAC is retarded u know.
By the time the update is in, the major bit of the crowd has left in dissapointment.

Iīm still here playing, i got one IRL friend still playing regardless of updates cause he know that i still stick around and do shit and he realised that he should NEVER TRUST SEGACīS WORD for anything on this server.
Sad but very very true.

I hope SEGAC goes down one day and a better company takes more care of Phantasy Star serie.

Telina
Jul 24, 2008, 06:39 AM
I REALLY hope people understand that EVERYTHING sega has said to us over the last 6 weeks has been a lie. They were holding mag to avoid it affecting our updates, we're looking at the 18th. No maybe the 25th. what makes aug 1st any different?

owait. Segac gets $10 fresh dollars to bathe in from everyone who still has any shred of hope left for this game.

I've never in all my days saw anything to the effect sega is doing here. Sega has a primo set up. A tried and tested game setup, an extensive, preconstructed, fanbase, AND support from their OWN SEPERATE SEGA BRANCHES and they still found a way to cast all of that aside and take a great game and drag it through the mud.

*sigh* i always feel a little better after online forum rants, you guys are my internet group therapy.

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 06:42 AM
I REALLY hope people understand that EVERYTHING sega has said to us over the last 6 weeks has been a lie. They were holding mag to avoid it affecting our updates, we're looking at the 18th. No maybe the 25th. what makes aug 1st any different?

owait. Segac gets $10 fresh dollars to bathe in from everyone who still has any shred of hope left for this game.

I've never in all my days saw anything to the effect sega is doing here. Sega has a primo set up. A tried and tested game setup, an extensive, preconstructed, fanbase, AND support from their OWN SEPERATE SEGA BRANCHES and they still found a way to cast all of that aside and take a great game and drag it through the mud.

*sigh* i always feel a little better after online forum rants, you guys are my internet group therapy.

You might wonder why this game didnīt just stick behind in JP seeing how much they destroy everything.
SEGAC really deserves to be put down in the ground, sucky shit piece of company.

Bah, i go back to FF IV to calm myself down...probably wonīt finish it to next week anyway.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 06:44 AM
Maybe PSU has already reach his End...
And JP has already Pull the Plug...

Leah
Jul 24, 2008, 06:57 AM
my feelings on the matter:

http://www.phobosanomoly.sd95.co.uk/images/rollbarf.gif

Cathbar
Jul 24, 2008, 06:58 AM
Maybe PSU has already reach his End...
And JP has already Pull the Plug...

That would be a very sad thing :( We, the community, would have put way too much time and money into this game JUST to see it die.

... a very sad thing, indeed...

ashley50
Jul 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
ooohhh welll XD.

another week won't hurt...

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 07:05 AM
ooohhh welll XD.

another week won't hurt...

It has big time >.>

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 07:25 AM
That would be a very sad thing :( We, the community, would have put way too much time and money into this game JUST to see it die.

... a very sad thing, indeed...

That's Right !, I already Maked a Thread about the Character Data, Thoughts for the Future.
But SEGAC is Screwing Things Up Now...

Kizeragi
Jul 24, 2008, 07:31 AM
I'm still gonna play.
:)

Ditto. I have things to do also.
Just be patient, 7 weeks is a long time. But it could have easily been even longer.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 24, 2008, 07:46 AM
PA lvling
Hunting
Spamming Uni 2

I'm not going anywhere :o

Ail
Jul 24, 2008, 08:04 AM
more time to hunt weps to synth without risk to fail! yay! :bunny:

sephiroth115
Jul 24, 2008, 08:40 AM
Ditto. I have things to do also.
Just be patient, 7 weeks is a long time. But it could have easily been even longer.
Who said it won't be longer. Boned again by SEGAC

Apone
Jul 24, 2008, 08:41 AM
Sigh... but it could be worse I guess. Well I Can play Soul Calibur 4 without distraction.

ErtaiClou
Jul 24, 2008, 08:41 AM
Time to do our part and unite for the mission spotlight! LMAO

sephiroth115
Jul 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
OMG WTF LOL

joefro
Jul 24, 2008, 08:51 AM
Time to do our part and unite for the mission spotlight! LMAO
lol
Yeah I guess we should count that as our weekly update from now on.

Para
Jul 24, 2008, 08:53 AM
I've been playing so much Wc3... there's a nice orpg map I've been playing that... oh still no updates for PSU?

Then again I need to get back on and continue doing some stuff on PSU cuz Im behind now again.

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 08:56 AM
Hello !

*BAWFEST*

Goodbye !

Micro
Jul 24, 2008, 09:07 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Fail boat is here to stay it seems. :wacko:

Snake Jutsu
Jul 24, 2008, 09:18 AM
I'm over it its sega...When something bad happens to u in life now just blame sega.....When u burn your hand on the stove blame sega...When u fail a test blame sega..When someone dies in your family blame sega.... O by the way i hate sega

Ethateral
Jul 24, 2008, 09:28 AM
I'm still going to play. <3

Gives me more time to finish my last three spells to 31, hunt and synth stuff, get better armour for my techer and you know, still have fun everyday with boyfriend/friends. =]

I don't see the problem in waiting seven more days for our update. Honestly, its been several weeks, but they've flown by fast for me. I'm usually on the game most of the day, minus going on interviews, college stuff to finish and job searching during the day. :P As well as stealing my little sister's DS, lol. <3

Kylie
Jul 24, 2008, 10:16 AM
Accepted this yesterday.

gratefulgriz
Jul 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
9.99 a month... <owned> thanks sega

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 10:19 AM
9.99 a month... <owned> thanks sega

SEGA : "No... Thank you ! ^^"

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 10:24 AM
SEGA : "No... Thank you ! ^^"

SEGAC: Dear Costumers, don't Run away, everything will be better,...maybe...

Dre_o
Jul 24, 2008, 10:26 AM
Alright, I'm gonna take the flame and say it right here, right now:[spoiler-box]

DO SEGA/ SONIC TEAM'S JOB BETTER THAN THEY CAN AND THEN YOU CAN BITCH. UNTIL THEN, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

I'll beat you to it: "I pay $9.99 a month for this!? For what? They're doing their job wrong and I'm paying for it!"

Congratulations, you're expressing your anger on the nearest, most vulnerable source. What about gasoline? You pay $4.00 A GALLON for that! You pay hundreds of dollars a year for the Internet. You pay house rent.

DO ANY OF THESE THINGS GIVE YOU 150% OF WHAT YOU WANT WHILE BOWING AND SCRUBBING YOUR FEET?

No.

Welcome to Real Life, get over it.
------------End Rant------------[/spoiler-box]

Meh, no big deal. I can wait. Just more time to get my characters higher and do more old, nostalgic missions.

thunder-ray
Jul 24, 2008, 10:31 AM
Well I still got lots of stuff to do on psu

1. Lvl my rifle, shotgun, laser and grenade lanucher bullet pas.

2. Hunt for rattlesnake, needle cannon, serfai senba, tesbra and another P wand.

3. lvl my Fortegunner to lvl 130 and lvl my beast to 130 (hes currently on 52 ><)

This will probaly keep me busy for awhile, if i end up getting bored ill just play some other game for the time being.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 24, 2008, 10:34 AM
... where's that "How to Join the Japanese Server" topic again?

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
Oh, well yeah. I'm not looking forward to any stuff related to lvl cap or such anyways.
I will play MAG with PedoBird if it ever comes back, mostly for badges. I didn't get to collect a lot the first time because of combination of 065 and non-spam policy. The XP / MP boost is meh for me ; at least, when my level / type isn't capped, I still have a level up as a thing to look forward to.

Neith
Jul 24, 2008, 10:43 AM
Dre_o, take a look around, for crying out loud. It's been seven weeks now, apparently, since the last content update. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN WEEKS :disapprove:

Have you seen how many updates the JP server has had in that time? I don't expect us to be at the same place, but at least give us some damn updates once in a while. Seven weeks is ridiculous for a game that relies heavily on content updates. This isn't WoW or something.

We're not asking for '150%' as you put it. We're asking for a simple thing. Prompt updates every couple of weeks. Hell, once a month would even be ok by me. Going 7 weeks, constantly promising content on the way is just a clever device to keep making people pay their monthly fees.

I await August 1st with baited breath. I seriously don't expect anything new though- ST have played us all this long.

Deissa
Jul 24, 2008, 10:47 AM
DO SEGA/ SONIC TEAM'S JOB BETTER THAN THEY CAN AND THEN YOU CAN BITCH. UNTIL THEN, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

remember kids, unless you can do everything perfect you cannot criticise anything

seriously, were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it, i mean really work at it

Celi-Ka
Jul 24, 2008, 11:01 AM
Since the whole PA Experience delay and the 065 fiasco I've pretty much done away with having any sort of expectations for this game.

Despite what I've read, I won't expect anything for August 1st, but if we do get something, then I'll be a little happier.

Dre_o
Jul 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
Keep the flaming coming kiddies, let that anger out, it's good for you. In the mean-time, I will respond to the "commentary" coming with, what I perceive, as logical responses:

@Neith: I will admit: we would like updates to be frequent. We would All like new stuff every few weeks.

But again, let me pose the question regarding HOW we get updates: Do you know exactly (emphasis on exactly) how it happens? Does EVERYONE have the skills needed to not only translate from japanese but make it good enough for the annoying American boys so that they won't pick it apart AND bitch. (I do live in the USA btw) Well I know that I don't, thus I don't see that I have the right to tell them how to do their job.

@Deissa
I stand by my quoted statement. Just like being President, you don't quite grasp just how hard something is until you're doing it. You must have lots of friends, don't you?

AuroraBlaze
Jul 24, 2008, 11:16 AM
This too shall pass.... probably. I still love you Sega! (kinda). I have too much fun on this game and it's still my favorite so I wont be going any where for a while. I still have a lot I wanna do and hunt for and I am excited about seeing whats to come. Waiting is the hardest part! That and the fact we keep losing players! Ive had to say goodbye to a few too many people lately. People come and go so often on this game its almost not worth making new friends. But Im optimistic?

DjDragoon
Jul 24, 2008, 11:18 AM
I only wish that sega would just come clean with us and tell everyone what the problem is so we know what's going on. Problems with coding? Translating? Servers? I just want the truth so I can at least see things from their perspective.

RadiantLegend
Jul 24, 2008, 11:39 AM
Didnt this game promise regular updates every 2 weeks or some shit like that. My $10 a month isnt worth this nonsense.

Anyways im pretty much done with this crap. ST hates us.

thunder-ray
Jul 24, 2008, 11:42 AM
Oh well ill wait and see what happens untill aug 1st. For the mean time ima go pop a dvd in and watch a movie then ill play psu later. *sits on couch and watches Bourne Supremacy*

Cracka_J
Jul 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
Keep the flaming coming kiddies, let that anger out, it's good for you.

Well I'm nowhere near as good as a forum troll as you, so does that mean I can't comment on your post?

You're my frikkin hero man, playing on the emotions of something people love just to ruffle a few feathers and get some negative posts. Do you seriously have nothing better to waste your time on? Go back to your cave and wait til sega's next failure so you can have your time in the spotlight again.

Mikura
Jul 24, 2008, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't even care so much about any of this if it wasn't for the fact that the lack of updates is bleeding out the PSU population. I'm afraid by the time they do start delivering us updates again, it'll be too little and far too late. ;/

DAMASCUS
Jul 24, 2008, 11:59 AM
The PC/PS2 crowd, I have to admit, have been real loyalists through this whole ordeal. I can't believe we have been able to keep up the 2 full stars; which is usual for the off-season. I don't know how the 360 population is doing but we've been harboring more and more noobs also; as evidenced with Egg Thieves runs omg n_n.

If they can follow through with something, anything next week...we should be ok.

btw, Summer is the slowest time for PSU when people are out doing stuff( moving, playing, looking for summer jobs) so if there were to be a 7 week lag in regular updates, wouldn't this be an ok time as oppose to during the late fall when its grey out?( and you've finished your homework, lol )

With the next six months(hopefully) ending with our PSP side-story in January I'm feeling optimistic. inb4 shaft to the heart <3

pikachief
Jul 24, 2008, 12:01 PM
Oh no whats this? Im still playing this game? is it amazing? does it scare u all that i would be having fun???

i was playing a game called Mario once, i played it over and over and over again. Amazingly it was fun and didnt get updated.

Why must we get spoiled by updates and our JP brethren's updates? With or without anything new the game is the same. X YYY X YYY XYYY XYYY or for gunners X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

for techers X X X X XX Y Y Y Y Y Y X X X X X X Y Y Y Y :D

what do u guys want? GBR? the levels are the same go play them. Oh new stuff drop? yes your right, that would be nice, for a while. then u get bored again cuz everyone can find them so easily, then we'll all whine for something new again soon >.>

oh but its something harder? probably not much harder, in a party u shouldnt be able to notice lol.

Don't be spoiled for MORE be happy with what u have NOW. Bored of it? thats why there are other games, they are there to play for when u get bored with your current games. Bored with ALL of them? make something, be creative, go outside be social.

GreenArcher
Jul 24, 2008, 12:01 PM
Meh I could care less. I barely played PSU last summer, and it's been the same this summer. Even if we did get this update, people would spam the shit out of MAG with their 4 characters at lvl130, cap them out within 2 days, then piss and moan some more.

It's not like this update is bringing us anything "new" anyway. A cap that will be reached within a few days, and an old event mission which means most people will be playing the same mission for 2 weeks? straight

Mikura
Jul 24, 2008, 12:06 PM
Meh I could care less. I barely played PSU last summer, and it's been the same this summer. Even if we did get this update, people would spam the shit out of MAG with their 4 characters at lvl130, cap them out within 2 days, then piss and moan some more.

That sums it up pretty well actually.

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 12:20 PM
Keep the flaming coming kiddies, let that anger out, it's good for you. In the mean-time, I will respond to the "commentary" coming with, what I perceive, as logical responses:

@Neith: I will admit: we would like updates to be frequent. We would All like new stuff every few weeks.

But again, let me pose the question regarding HOW we get updates: Do you know exactly (emphasis on exactly) how it happens? Does EVERYONE have the skills needed to not only translate from japanese but make it good enough for the annoying American boys so that they won't pick it apart AND bitch. (I do live in the USA btw) Well I know that I don't, thus I don't see that I have the right to tell them how to do their job.

@Deissa
I stand by my quoted statement. Just like being President, you don't quite grasp just how hard something is until you're doing it. You must have lots of friends, don't you?

There is a thing that i kinda forgot, which Ragolismine just reminded me.
They stated that they promise updates every second week.
Has that been delivered? No..they lie and lie about every fricking thing.
How about i give my sympathise for them when they actually catch up with the JP side and stop lying.
You seems to not care where the hell your money is going to?
Might as well play offline then, itīs the same thing but cheaper because of lack of people for very very good reasons. =P

Bman40
Jul 24, 2008, 12:21 PM
ya if sega doesn't get there S%^$ together, im gonna quit wasting money on this and put it towards EVE. much better game.

Golto
Jul 24, 2008, 12:27 PM
They can crank out updates like crazy for the JPN server but even with 4 months delay they can't find the 1 or 2 work days out of those 4 months to work on updates for our servers? Does it really take 6 months to translate a dozen item names and descriptions and a mission name & description? For updates that don't require any changes to the exe it should take only a matter of minutes. You're very deluded if you think the servers have vastly different data formats.

Harmony
Jul 24, 2008, 12:54 PM
Sega your making PSU a game for noobs you should be ashamed.
But you don't care as long as you get money your happy.
Im starting to HATE PSU I cant take it anymore!
Your not evan being fair to the US servers but you give all these things to the JPN servers.

Neith
Jul 24, 2008, 01:12 PM

1) Receive details of content update
2) Recieve content from Sega of Japan
3) Translate into English
4) Test for bugs/inconsistencies
5) SHOULD test again, but heh
6) Activate the new content

True, I don't know the EXACT stages it goes through. Last I checked, Sega's employees entrusted to content updates should be... I dont know...trained how to do it? There's no excuse. I find it hard to believe Sega of America doesn't have / have the ability to hire a translator. :lol:

Put it this way, if you walked into a shop and took some goods to the counter, would you expect the cashier to just sit there looking vacant without the slightest idea what to do? No, you'd expect to go through the usual (unless you get a crappy cashier, in which case you have the right to complain. Same principle here.

Regardless of how you look at it, we're not getting good enough service. Maybe 'good' enough to satisfy the Terms of Service, yes, but good enough to maintain a reliable community? Hell no. We all have the right to be annoyed, we're being treated like second-class in comparison to how smoothly the Japanese version runs (minus the odd leaked bugs).

BrandonHeat
Jul 24, 2008, 01:16 PM
Look Pika I aint sayin I am unhappy persay or I am I dont care take it how you will all I am sayin

is it would be nice for segac to at least live up to a couple promises. I am stickin with it I am still

havin fun all I am sayin all I am partially annoyed about is just it would be nice to have a few

new things here and there. I am here to stay but a few new things a month wouldnt kill segac.

Kinako78
Jul 24, 2008, 01:59 PM
I'm over it its sega...When something bad happens to u in life now just blame sega.....When u burn your hand on the stove blame sega...When u fail a test blame sega..When someone dies in your family blame sega.... O by the way i hate sega

When my electricity goes out, I blame Sega...wait, no, I don't, cause my electric company's more incompetant then Sega! :p

pikachief
Jul 24, 2008, 02:03 PM
Look Pika I aint sayin I am unhappy persay or I am I dont care take it how you will all I am sayin

is it would be nice for segac to at least live up to a couple promises. I am stickin with it I am still

havin fun all I am sayin all I am partially annoyed about is just it would be nice to have a few

new things here and there. I am here to stay but a few new things a month wouldnt kill segac.

yes sometimes i wish the GMs would just be quiet about stuff they arent POSSITIVE about >.< me and my friends all get annoyed when we hear more "updates" from them :(

i agree with this, i was mostly directly the post at all the people saying I DONT WANT MAG I WANT ACTUAL NEW STUFF >.> jeeze at least we're getting something :/

AlphaDragoon
Jul 24, 2008, 02:11 PM
I'm gonna cancel my account, not because I'm mad about the update (lol Segac, I'm used to it by now) but because I've been laid off and frankly I don't have the 9.99 to spend on it come August 1.

Would have liked to play the new updates before it got to this point, but Segac made sure it wasn't to be. Oh well.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 02:18 PM
This Game is already Finished...

Crimson_HUmar
Jul 24, 2008, 02:26 PM
Well, I told the GM that the shields on PS2 have that annoying glitch where you cant see the effect, He said he was going to report it.

I hope it gets fixed, what will be the new spotlight?...oh no...not HSM!! :0

Alastor_Haven
Jul 24, 2008, 02:35 PM
This Game is already Finished...

So when are you announcing you are quitting :o

X-Factor
Jul 24, 2008, 02:44 PM
I'm not even thinking about it anymore. If they update... they do. If not, I got other things to take care of. All i've been doing anyways is PA levelin with my main characters and just leveling my alts. So regardless of what SEGAC is thinking (wait a sec... they DON'T think)... I'll still be around whenever the real world doesn't call.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 02:50 PM
So when are you announcing you are quitting :o

When the 1st August Comes...and there is NO Update, then I'm Out...

Kaloa
Jul 24, 2008, 03:25 PM
yes sometimes i wish the GMs would just be quiet about stuff they arent POSSITIVE about >.< me and my friends all get annoyed when we hear more "updates" from them :(

i agree with this, i was mostly directly the post at all the people saying I DONT WANT MAG I WANT ACTUAL NEW STUFF >.> jeeze at least we're getting something :/
Perhaps you're easy to please and willing to settle with "something", but I'm afraid some of our standards are a fair bit higher than that. Paying customers for a provided service always have expectations, and it's not by any means unreasonable for them to be upset when those expectations are not being met.

pikachief
Jul 24, 2008, 03:29 PM
Perhaps you're easy to please and willing to settle with "something", but I'm afraid some of our standards are a fair bit higher than that. Paying customers for a provided service always have expectations, and it's not by any means unreasonable for them to be upset when those expectations are not being met.

well then thats y we live in a free country and u have the option NOT to pay for this game if u dont like it :)

Golto
Jul 24, 2008, 03:52 PM
Yay to 7 weeks to program Jaggo Actes and Neudiaz lobby we had last year. And if we are lucky they just might give us a lvl cap increase.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yay to 7 weeks to program Jaggo Actes and Neudiaz lobby we had last year. And if we are lucky they just might give us a lvl cap increase.

This needs more than "Luck"...

Seority
Jul 24, 2008, 04:11 PM
If there's nothing on August, I'll think of transfering to Japanese servers.
PSU is too cool to just give up.
;)

Para
Jul 24, 2008, 04:17 PM
lol if theres no update... I'll just not play it, simple as that.

Rust
Jul 24, 2008, 04:19 PM

Not me.
Don't want to start over again with my crappy leveling pace and I almost know nobody over the JP servers. Not to add that what Itsuki said about the little US community on JP not staying in lobbies or room for more than five minutes a day leaves me with the certitude I won't be able to have my own share of fun.

If I stay, that'll be on US / EU servers. Maybe I'll consider about transfering to JP servers when it died around here. And even, I might not consider buying an AotI JP game as a worthy investment (might I say I totally didn't pay for the two US games, only for the monthly fee, which was way enough already).

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 04:20 PM
lol if theres no update... I'll just not play it, simple as that.

That's what I do for now...

Deissa
Jul 24, 2008, 04:21 PM
@Deissa

running a video game is like president

yup

anyway, don't worry about the question, i have my answer now

idiot

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 04:24 PM
Thank goodness, I have a Lumirus / Kaos Patience equipped so for me it's just another be a good boy/girl and wait. ^^

Egg99
Jul 24, 2008, 05:13 PM

QFT.

Also, "well don't play it then" is a useless, illogical attempt at giving a "solution" since almost everyone here wants to play the game because they enjoy some particular aspect of it. What they don't enjoy, however, is having their faith in the game spat on and being jerked around for several consecutive months. I would assume that seven weeks of no content also doesn't help in the least either.

Telling someone not to play this game because they're unhappy with the way things are going is completely avoiding the actual problem and offering no reasonable solution at all. In other words... why the hell do you people keep wasting your time to post that?

Ethateral
Jul 24, 2008, 07:41 PM
PSU is too cool to just give up.
;)
I don't see the point in joining the Japanese servers, were there to be no update in August, when you will have missed two events already? Since we're getting an update in August though, I don't see you leaving. :P

SuperRygar
Jul 25, 2008, 02:36 AM
Also, "well don't play it then" is a useless, illogical attempt at giving a "solution"

Telling someone not to play this game because they're unhappy with the way things are going is completely avoiding the actual problem and offering no reasonable solution at all.

Not really. If there's no new content and you have all the weapons and armor and all your jobs maxed out and all your Skills/Bullets/Technics to lvl40 and your at the level cap, then you have no reason to play. You've reached the top. Since we're not getting new content then just quit until there is new content and pick up where you left off. How logical is it to keep paying the monthly fee if your just going to complain about having nothing new available?

Either way, there's nothing we can do about getting new content so we're all just wasting our time talking about it. Let's hear your reasonable solution, besides writing hate mail to sega..