PDA

View Full Version : Psu players

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
why are a lot of players always depressed like every time i get on psow its like uhh no updates again i hate you sega and uhh im quitting or like psu wil die... be positive for once hey? all the hating on sega is probably why they dont try

hewitt
Jul 24, 2008, 01:00 PM
no

/cry

BrandonHeat
Jul 24, 2008, 01:00 PM
I was upbeat for awhile, but with all the BS thats been going on Sega bein late with updates screw

ups when we get em and such. Maybe if Sega got off its ass and actually attempted to do

somthing but make empty promises more people would be more supportive.

I been playin since this game has started and this so far is the longest boring annoyin wait for hell

I would be satisfied with a new fuckin weapon board. Look I aint sayin Sega team has always

been so lazy but since MAG they are just like "screw it, fuck the players, we feel like takin a couple

months off" So as far as me bein upbeat I will when they so much as throw a fuckin bone, hell

how long have they been sayin we might or might not get the MAG extention? 2 months or so...

I would be happy with that at least... at least it would be something they actually did....

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 01:03 PM
yeah brandon ive been playing since the game started but i dunno i dont mind i mean they could try abit harder but they do have other games

Kizeragi
Jul 24, 2008, 01:05 PM
why are a lot of players always depressed like every time i get on psow its like uhh no updates again i hate you sega and uhh im quitting or like psu wil die... be positive for once hey? all the hating on sega is probably why they dont try

I want to agree with you, really badly. But I can't.
People will always complain. So is the story of another online RPG. :/

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 01:06 PM

It's just the impatience people have with a right. Until the 1st August you should just avoid PSU or PSO-W if you're so concerned about this. :)
*integrates myself* baww baw baw baw!! ^-^ Baw boo baw?

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 01:07 PM
i guess... its just people

nah i like psu too much

ashley50
Jul 24, 2008, 01:15 PM
coz we can do what we like?

also...if it comes it comes, if not too bad

Kylie
Jul 24, 2008, 01:15 PM
I don't think it's a problem as long as the person complaining isn't just being dramatic or looking for attention.

I mean, some people could perceive your recent topic about the level cap as negative. :-P

RubyEclipse
Jul 24, 2008, 01:17 PM
Generally the message boards for an online RPG are the place where you will find the most negative threads, bickering, pessimistic views, etc. This holds true for pretty much every MMO out there; even moreso on any game's official forums.

I think it is good to let people express their opinions and discuss issues, but you will often find that those who are still enjoying the game are spending more time playing than posting. While this is not to say that all those who post complaints are pessimistic people (Most of them actually do so because they love the game and want to see it improved), there are always those few random users who will quit and still troll the boards with useless posts.

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 01:18 PM
i guess...

BrandonHeat
Jul 24, 2008, 01:20 PM
All it is is Sega needs to do what they promised when we signed up to pay them for at least

keepin the game alive. Its just not all fun when they promise something you wait like a whole

month for it AND BAM your left with nadda. Its like a male/female tease, no one likes a tease.

But screw it, heres where players need to step up if a player is bored, play something else or

actually get off your ass and do something about it organize your own little event I guess, or

do your own little contests. But I digress I am gettin off topic I am still upbeat I still love playin

I just want some kinda new content. And I sure in the hell aint talkin about MAG extention, if I

could chose, I would want a new mission screw MAG its done and over with lets move on get

our prizes for it and get a few new mishes or some new S2s wouls be fun. I get enuff difficulty

out of the game. I usually play solo but some new missions would be great.

(with new monsters too)

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 01:28 PM
i guess they cant do much cus of ps2s

Cracka_J
Jul 24, 2008, 02:48 PM
While this is not to say that all those who post complaints are pessimistic people (Most of them actually do so because they love the game and want to see it improved)

Thank you for at least acknowledging that.

I rarely see eye to eye with you or chill, but at least you realize that our anger isn't 100% directed toward you personally.

I want what's best for this game, and it pisses me off to no end that I have to stand by and watch it die with so much wasted potential.

Really, our only power in the matter is to voice complaints on message boards. None of us, even the people who want to, can do anything about our current situation. There are 3 options. You can wait, complain or quit.

It's pretty sad actually.

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 02:53 PM
I really try it Hard, but I can't...

SuperRygar
Jul 24, 2008, 05:36 PM
I'm probably one of the few people playing this game that feels its fine the way it is. Some people just expect too much, so when they dont get what they want they cry foul and blame Sega. I have fun every time i play this game and nothing will change that. Even if im the only person left in the Universe

Vickie
Jul 24, 2008, 06:14 PM
I was just THinking the SAME SHIT today wow....

But i was thinking Why do people sound so fuckin depressed IN the GAME itself, like ill go into a random party and theyll be talkin on mics in a tone like theyre ashamed of what there doing and shit, lemme apologize to whoever actually "IS" Depressed this isnt directed towards you.

ForteGunnerW
Jul 25, 2008, 04:16 AM
I'm probably one of the few people playing this game that feels its fine the way it is. Some people just expect too much, so when they dont get what they want they cry foul and blame Sega. I have fun every time i play this game and nothing will change that. Even if im the only person left in the Universe

yeah i agree....

ForteGunnerW
Jul 25, 2008, 04:46 AM
i guess the reason alot of them are leaving the game is everyone is just doing white beasts and they have no variety

darkante
Jul 25, 2008, 05:26 AM

Maybe because some people have pretty much done everything there is to do atm?
Look at the JP side, they get all the juicy updates with cool missions, sweet rares etc..

I have pretty much everything i would like my dirty hands on, and pretty much just got the P.A leveling thing left to do so..so yeah why the hell should i be positive of not getting updates for a long long while now.

These kind of games depends alot on updates for more juicy stuff.

Especially they promise updates every second week and fails at that too.

PS: IF you really think that by hating Sega, they will stop doing stuff because of their own damn faults, then you are really naiv.
What the hell do you think we pay them for?

EurekaX
Jul 25, 2008, 05:34 AM

Expect too much? How so?

Updates are apart of what make MMORPGs what it is. I have fun playing the game, but that doesn't mean I don't want new things. We're expecting what should be expected, but we're not getting them. Don't take this as hating sega or anything. I just don't like to see this game wasting its potential.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 25, 2008, 06:42 AM
I'm rarely on lately because my summer job, firends and RL drama =/

I still see no problem with PSU, I still love it but maybe my lack of constant involvement is the reason for this?

Kizeragi
Jul 25, 2008, 08:15 AM
Generally the message boards for an online RPG are the place where you will find the most negative threads, bickering, pessimistic views, etc. This holds true for pretty much every MMO out there; even moreso on any game's official forums.

I think it is good to let people express their opinions and discuss issues, but you will often find that those who are still enjoying the game are spending more time playing than posting. While this is not to say that all those who post complaints are pessimistic people (Most of them actually do so because they love the game and want to see it improved), there are always those few random users who will quit and still troll the boards with useless posts.

Exactly. True, people are allowed to state their opinions, but most just go too far. Then theres thousands of topics with the same reason. x_x;

ForeverStronger
Jul 25, 2008, 08:20 AM
This link will solve all of your complaining needs... http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous/commentary/alttext/2006/11/72119

You're welcome.

BrandonHeat
Jul 25, 2008, 10:25 AM
The Deathmonger

Main complaint about the game is that you can't kill everything. Secondary complaint is that the things you can kill don't suffer enough.

Sample Quote: "Why can't I make the baker watch me kill his wife and child, then force-feed their flesh to him until his stomach bursts? What is this, Barbie's Horse Adventure?"

Punishment: To be determined, pending DNA analysis of freezer contents.

LOL Thank you forever stronger fuckin hilarious LOL AND TRUE! LOL ^^

Apone
Jul 25, 2008, 10:36 AM
This link will solve all of your complaining needs... http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous/commentary/alttext/2006/11/72119

You're welcome.
Best link Ive seen in MONTHS

Bman40
Jul 25, 2008, 11:09 AM
yeah brandon ive been playing since the game started but i dunno i dont mind i mean they could try abit harder but they do have other games

yes and you want happens with sega's other games, they F^$% them up to (chromehounds comes to mind) that game was fine until sega release a patch killed the population. my point is its what sega is good at, pissen people off and screwin up games.

(and sorry for the harsness off it if i offended anyone, im just tired and pissed at sega.

CelestialBlade
Jul 25, 2008, 11:14 AM
No updates for over a month will make people a little edgy about the management of the game. But people wouldn't actively complain so much if they didn't sincerely want the game to get better. At that point it's the responsibility of the game's maintainer to take these complaints to heart and work toward making the majority of the playerbase happy again.

Whining, on the other hand, I've had about enough of.

relentless
Jul 25, 2008, 11:15 AM
yes and you want happens with sega's other games, they F^$% them up to (chromehounds comes to mind) that game was fine until sega release a patch killed the population. my point is its what sega is good at, pissen people off and screwin up games.

(and sorry for the harsness off it if i offended anyone, im just tired and pissed at sega.

You're just made of impatience. :) (no offense)

amtalx
Jul 25, 2008, 12:01 PM
People complain because they care. PSU is a mere shadow of what it can be.

LaMBoLOgy
Jul 25, 2008, 05:17 PM
I think the people that tend to rant about psu, either don't have enough close friends that are willing and able to be different or do different things, besides what's hot. If friends are not a reason to play psu, I really don't se a reason to play at all.

Also, you have then people that choose to belittle any and everyone and everything, for little or no reason at all. Negativiity tends to spread amoungst the like minded. Just try somthing different. There no point in complaining about somthing you don't have a direct effect in.

autumn
Jul 25, 2008, 08:24 PM
People are complaining because we in essence pay SEGA $10 a month to unlock the content on the discs that (most) people bought. When it starts going on a month, two months when we don't see anything new and then you add to it that everyone hears about the great new stuff the JP side is getting that we're falling further and further behind in seeing, well yes people are going to be angry. Add to that mix the way SEGA has been handling the simple task of an extension to event that we already had, the maybes, the we are planning, the apologies because nothing seems to be going according to plan. Also with this its apparent that our GMs either have no idea what is going on or they can't say anything and are filling the populace's hopes with empty information.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 25, 2008, 08:34 PM
People are complaining because we in essence pay SEGA $10 a month to unlock the content on the discs that (most) people bought. When it starts going on a month, two months when we don't see anything new and then you add to it that everyone hears about the great new stuff the JP side is getting that we're falling further and further behind in seeing, well yes people are going to be angry. Add to that mix the way SEGA has been handling the simple task of an extension to event that we already had, the maybes, the we are planning, the apologies because nothing seems to be going according to plan. Also with this its apparent that our GMs either have no idea what is going on or they can't say anything and are filling the populace's hopes with empty information.

OMG.
[spoiler-box]The Majority Stockholder

Seems to believe that $15 a month buys you a seat on the board of directors. Doesn't realize that a hundred thousand other people are ponying up the same amount.

Sample Quote: "I've e-mailed the developers several times telling them that Fire Paladins should have the axe-throwing skill. They haven't changed it, but they're still taking my money!."

Punishment: Forced to work customer service for an online game company.[/spoiler-box]

Shinko
Jul 25, 2008, 08:52 PM

I couldn't of said it better

ForteGunnerW
Jul 26, 2008, 02:34 AM
Maybe because some people have pretty much done everything there is to do atm?
Look at the JP side, they get all the juicy updates with cool missions, sweet rares etc..

I have pretty much everything i would like my dirty hands on, and pretty much just got the P.A leveling thing left to do so..so yeah why the hell should i be positive of not getting updates for a long long while now.

These kind of games depends alot on updates for more juicy stuff.

Especially they promise updates every second week and fails at that too.

PS: IF you really think that by hating Sega, they will stop doing stuff because of their own damn faults, then you are really naiv.
What the hell do you think we pay them for?

it can only get better from here...

gratefulgriz
Jul 26, 2008, 03:49 AM
are you KIDDING!!! we ALL pay money to play this game online so of course we are going to be depressed when we go through all of July without any updates

Noblewine
Jul 26, 2008, 07:47 PM
The dry spells didn't effect me to much. I just stuck with it and leveled my pa's. I stopped posting abit because of the complaining.