PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Abusive Player

Sir_Satyr
Jul 25, 2008, 08:47 AM
A certain person keeps leaving my friend threatening messages on his bulliten board. The first one was calling for my friend to delete his 'noob' character and that if he didn't the poster would do something. Just a bluff. This morning another message from the same person appears.

What the hell?

Aside from putting said person on the Blacklist... should this person be reported to Sega and / or Microsoft?

I doubt the person could do any real damage, and my friend rarely plays with anyone other than me. Maybe someone is just jealous of my friend for whatever reason.

Please advise.

Kizeragi
Jul 25, 2008, 08:51 AM
You could try reporting them to MS, but I doubt they'll do anything.
You best just blocking him over Xbox Live and Blacklisting him in PSU.

Magician
Jul 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
Blacklisting the offender should be enough.

Some people just get off by being royal-class turds to others.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 25, 2008, 09:23 AM
black list the asshole, and if you get a chance get his character name/id number and do a ticket for it. He'll learn to not be such a shit when he gets a temp ban from game.

Cavarcous
Jul 25, 2008, 10:25 AM
You aren't the only one that has a problem with abusive players. I was doing Awoken Serpent S2 last night in a random party. So we clear the mission fine and all, and we get to the end boxes, and BOOM, I'm in the lobby while they're in the mission. If this is all the higher levels consist of... >_> I should have paid more attention, though; both of their Gamertags have the word "killtheft" in them.

BrandonHeat
Jul 25, 2008, 10:36 AM
Black list and report if he is bein a right ass, if not just black list he doesnt deserve the satisfaction

relentless
Jul 25, 2008, 11:22 AM
Personally I would try to build up a normal conversation with him and laugh at him while he swears at you.

chaoskila
Jul 25, 2008, 11:56 AM
i dont get how you can be a noob at a game that takes no skill??
that person has to stop harrassing other poeple and just play.

JTrejo
Jul 25, 2008, 09:07 PM
I know how you feel man. One time I booted this guy because he was really really annoying. Next thing you know he say that he is going to slit my throat and all this other stuff. A week later I'm at white beast and I see him saying " Bean is a pedovile" He cant even spell it right! He probably still talks about me till this day!

dc534
Jul 25, 2008, 10:09 PM
Why even bother just blacklist the guy, their are a lot of annoying people on this game, you just have to deal with them otherwise this game would suck, especially on the xbox where people come and go frequently. I personally just tell those kind of people that I am a Administrator to this game and tell them that threatening comments will be reported to not only Sonic Team and their representitives but also xbox live. Usually most people believe me and leave me alone.

Shinko
Jul 26, 2008, 01:09 AM
I say report him. If you just b-list him he'll just go mess with someone else like that

It says it the sega terms of agreement that abusive player can get banned...

Tessu
Jul 26, 2008, 01:33 AM
Protip: Do not feed the trolls

Gryffin
Jul 26, 2008, 02:37 AM
Proprotip: Do not impersonate Administrator's or GM's, because then you can actually get reported and in trouble... Even if you are just trying to peel off a jackass.

Brainwrecked
Jul 26, 2008, 02:46 AM
I had someone leave a n00btastic message in my room about my "n00b" "underselling" bringing prices down. I went to his room, blasted him for ignorance of business and economics on his bulletin board, and blacklisted.

I can't remember how, though. No personal contact, no simple mails. There's gotta be a blacklist option from the bulletin board system or recent visitor log or something.

shadowsniper6
Jul 26, 2008, 02:48 AM
i just b-list them and then its not my problem anymore

ForteGunnerW
Jul 27, 2008, 09:13 AM
i would say the blacklist him, he just got no freinds and likes being annoying..