PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 A Question about events

OzDarkKnight
Jul 26, 2008, 11:01 AM
I was on the offical website and that has something about demo event weekends. Is that something they still do or has it been left to the wayside?

Turb0
Jul 26, 2008, 01:45 PM
I don't think anyone knows for sure. As far as I know, they still haven't gotten the demo servers back up yet after the move and with MAG2, it probably won't be happening again for a while.

OzDarkKnight
Jul 26, 2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah I figured with MAG coming back it wasnt going to be for a while. I just started playing online not that long ago and Id like the chance to get some of the stuff for the weekends. Crosses fingers that they will bring it back

DarkEliteRico
Jul 26, 2008, 02:14 PM
Wow we haven't had a demo weekend in ages, well as of now for most people the demo doesn't work for shit anyways so why bother. When they do another one we will probably get another recycled room item ala sonic, tails, amy and so forth..

goldbrease
Jul 26, 2008, 04:43 PM
or hand shaped weapons.

Meta77
Jul 26, 2008, 06:33 PM
I hope they dont bring the demo servers back. They have been up since the game came out. You should know if you want the game or not instead of sitting on a demo where every month they reset your character.