PDA

View Full Version : Download demo done...BUT

Saligun
Jul 26, 2008, 05:38 PM
I now have all the data downloaded to mt PSP but there no listing in the game area for anything also theres no listing for anything anywhere on my psp but i'm sure all the correct info has been downloaded,so whats the final step to acsess this PSP game data to play the demo?

PS the MB have gone from 951MB to 651MB which would tell me i should have all the nessary data.

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 05:43 PM
Did you make sure to place the file in the GAME folder? and when you did, did you move the folder the EBOOT file was in with it? If you didn't then thats the problem, if you did then all you need to do is go to the Game section of the XMB and go the the very last icon which accesses the memory card, the demo should be there.

Saligun
Jul 26, 2008, 06:51 PM
The items in the GAME folder are as follows
E BOOT
PBP
file.fpb
Total 300MB

Still my XMB says no games no nothing...

Do i need to chance the languge setting to JP?Maybe?

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 06:54 PM
Thats ur problem right there. You have to transfer those files WITH the folder they were in after you unzipped it into the GAME folder, otherwise the demo won't work.

Saligun
Jul 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
I spent over 12hrs of guessing how to even get this far,maybe you could give me the how to do it right guide,at this rate the game will be out before i even get to try the demo...

Kamiense
Jul 26, 2008, 07:03 PM
The game is already leaked... so it is out.

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
Well I don't have a guide, nor the demo files anymore to recall EXACTLY, I'll start with what I can remember. You should have a zipped file called PSP.zip or something like that. Un-zip that and it'll be some folder called PSP, inside of that there should be another folder. Open that folder and there should be ANOTHER folder that starts with a U or something and in that folder should be the EBOOT and stuff. Now what you'll do is transfer the FOLDER that starts with the U into the GAME Folder of ur PSP mem card. After that it should be in your XMB.

Mike
Jul 26, 2008, 07:12 PM
You put it in folders like it shows here: http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/trial/step3/
You don't even have to understand Japanese, you just put it in the folder like it shows in the picture. If it takes you 12 hours to figure out how to unzip a file, then playing a game in Japanese is going to take 50 years.