PDA

View Full Version : So I was gone more than 3.3 days...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:33 AM
Some stuff to talk about but first, old bad stinky habits in your face front and center:

- RE5 is old news baby- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71389)
- CoolRider not EasyRider, read up about it- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69890)
- Super Kung Fu honorary online Sensei gone three days and unscathed except for the turning into an Animu groom to many beastwomens- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70803)

That one star hen:

- Correct - (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141526) and - onto something - (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143352)

Chicken butt. Sorry but what transpired was wrong, math thread!

27 has some connection to today and when you last seen stinky face or whatever post topic button HUmar face is about you just clicked and gotten yourself into. Ignore 5-29, Mayan Marie calendar mix up possibly, all gravy's fault. Metric time version of 24 maybe. Better never late than party or whatever the saying is.

Cat people, secret and otherwise
-Saw some two tone green runningboard color painted on white ambulance with a cat on the side in the used lot next to the best Sushi place in town. $1,875 Gotta go back and BIN or await some other better super cat mobile? No Dumb and Dumber dog mobile here. Gotta get Cat and Catter, am I right?!

Bowler hatted out Sord
No more HS baby! You may be on your way to becoming a more distinguished (powerful and of greater presence) than old whiskey apartment award winning writer James Bond man now dog! Or future unselfish philanthropist with just that secret hidden past and some catalogued plans that will see light later, maybe after your TiVo shows have been watched season open and finale, maybe tomorrow, gotta build a minion stable first right? No such thing as overplanning, and there's always tomorrow to take over the world, Pinky or no Pinky.

Cinema shizz, Hayareviewsa?
In that same mold maybe, genius predicting, that Hunting for Good Will. Best Minnie Driver NBA player docu-drama with her janitor man movie ever? The genre is held down tight by this one. "Its not your fault" x 8 dialogue funnier than intended.
-
Nani poster arrives 27th too? Upon leaving by myself? Must be we're the same super crazy person huh? But if they said they were some villain to oppose, where's the facepaint? The not drinking out of the glass at the big city ball bash? Where's the butler? The suit that allows breathable and moveable (Fact!) Kung Fu Bat grip?

Batman 1993(?) movie. Tia Carrere is the crooner for the ending credits song, wat?
Mark Hamill Joker has jokes including an awesome, "Guano man" namedrop instead of Batface. ToH mentioned wacko toy corp in the animated series too. Batface killed Joker's Mr. Clown in that episode? Good Joker lines there too.

Will have to find the Hey PhotonDrop/WeaselShatner thread about Batman-Animu, Batmanimu reviews and thoughts. Haven't seen that yet, reviews mixed up and down - "only 3 out of the 6 = good features", nor actual Gotham Chi-City big wheel trike movie. Skimmed a Shadowpawn topic about it and another with someone else's thoughts, sorry Shadowpawn, will read later. Must read TV, or something. Must not watch youtoobin links though, standard FKL policy, word to star hen. *Nods affirmingly(if that's a word) in what direction star hens are at this Summer Solstice soon coordinate.

I read some other skimmed news topics (Ronin got a PSPizzle!) but will have to do much catching up later, including a Moo update, Ryna already being chief among the facts posted.

Point me in the directions you wish then, reverse Garmin GPS like... baby.

-
editu because I forgot something

See: "Reason for Editing:"
Come back another time so I can say I know you man.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 03:36 AM
Hey Haya. I knew I logged back on for a reason.

I got a sticky, and past 1,000 posts. Are you proud? :wacko:

Mixfortune
Jul 27, 2008, 03:37 AM
Damn, I forgot about Daikarin.
Hayreviewsa, but well done regardless.
How was Limbo land?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:39 AM
Hey Haya. I knew I logged back on for a reason.

I got a sticky, and past 1,000 posts. Are you proud? :wacko:
Your sig is gonna bomb my Beanbases and is flipping birdo, unrequited.

My siggio withered away by river erosion of new youtube posts and peeps and posts about peeps being terrible "candies" and should not be called "candies" anymore and can't defend me from your sig.

Proud isn't even on the mind during this battle... yet.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 03:40 AM
The big red "L" is a censor, and I'm stickin' to that...baby

SpikeOtacon
Jul 27, 2008, 03:40 AM
You've got The Bends.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 03:41 AM
I read that as "You've got The Best." ._.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:43 AM
Damn, I forgot about Daikarin.
Hayareviewsa, but well done regardless.
How was Limbo land?
Adbur got no glove and no love either. Hello(!) -people-?!

Fo@ARTZ and Shinkyu-Donald-Kyaku are on the to do list. Preferrably at the same time. Seems only right. Nasca too later baby, farmer power. Waiting list though, maybe.

0 TOMs as I have a method of madness before profile = +1, semantics, but very bomb diggity planned semantics. Okay semi-planned, sorta similar to the other friend request dude semantics.

Basically: He's 1st, or else.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 27, 2008, 03:43 AM
I read that as "You've got The Best." ._.

THe BE... it's not worth it.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 03:48 AM
Another time then, cousin.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:49 AM
THe BE... it's not worth it.
Your man Nitro still probably doesn't know what a WMD is, and he was born and schooled before 2002-03. Govt. classes don't seem to teach people what they used to. 1 page report on that War were declared declaration planned tonight, due tomorrow. Scary stuff, and not just the HW aspect.

Madness with monkeys. Don't press the luck button on Nitro or BOOMBLOX.
Just gotta 'deal dough.' Ahaz, bad internet WiggleWii jokes that were old when I was less old on here someplace, don't get those links Shadowpawn, still recovering from Zonday.

Zonday was on some VH1 poppopopop video too with other internet weirdoes.

There's hope yet for Buncle_Ob's rubby franchising yet. Plus his old friends in the cul de sac cut will call him on his VH1 sell out just the same.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 27, 2008, 03:52 AM
Gotta be careful with the WMD talk, the congress is out to lunch at the moment but they can still smell the word.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 03:52 AM
Haya, stop makin' me think man. >_<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 04:00 AM
Gotta be careful with the WMD talk, the congress is out to lunch at the moment but they can still smell the word.

Its cool. From what I remember this area is Cake Lie - ahur hur hur VGCATZZZ jokey jokes, this was in fact where I asked, "Nobody ever heard of a lie before a cake? WMDs people!" Only Ketchup knew the score.

Nitro should probably just never Urb-dictionary that WMD. Its best less people know them known unknowns. Let the Big G.Washington wigs handle procurement and concealment and glove compartment infoz.

But we should humor him to what WMD is.

Whoop! McDonalds.

I mean just to give this thread some Tomorrow morning direction. Plus this NitroVordex rememberance foibles is wracking the brain and made me straight up ignore miximoomum's ? there. I shall answer later, probably not even in the same topic, and its all Nitro's fault- his pride too.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 27, 2008, 04:05 AM
:???:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 04:11 AM
Word Man Douggie

Wolbot Marathon Drum

Tessu
Jul 27, 2008, 04:19 AM
Riddle me this

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2008, 04:21 AM
Widdle Me Dis
Better watch that, coming at cha!

Shadowpawn
Jul 27, 2008, 09:17 AM
:???:

If that means you're confused, that's normal.

O hay, it's Haya! Where ya been? I thought you died or something, it's been over a week at the most!

Sayara
Jul 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
Haya being back makes my day almost

TalHex
Jul 27, 2008, 11:02 AM
burn it down?

Katrina
Jul 27, 2008, 11:05 AM
Haya? dammit, he escaped :rant:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 28, 2008, 11:49 PM
Haya? dammit, he escaped :rant: