PDA

View Full Version : Event clothes

TCpsu
Jul 27, 2008, 06:48 AM
I asssume the event clothes (formalwear, rappy suit, bikiniwear) are available to buy in this game.

I just wondered (those who have *cough* played the full version) If theyre available from the start or you have to unlock them.

DarkShadowX
Jul 27, 2008, 06:54 AM
They have to be unlocked, and some are random drops. I can confirm that PSO Clothes/Parts, Formal Dress (Non-Cast Females), Swimwear Trunks (Non-Cast Males) are to be unlocked.

TCpsu
Jul 27, 2008, 08:57 AM
I assume then it will be similar to pc/ps2 offline...with cmore clothes available as you progress.

Amherst_Wind
Jul 27, 2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah, one set of clothes from each planet is available after each story mission.
Kubara clothes show up at the colony every other story mission or so.

TCpsu
Jul 27, 2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks, im really looking forward to this! I love the demo and have ordered the full game.

Nice to hear that you can import your demo character :D that way i can spend the time being PA leveling and collecting moneys/badges/rarz

Chibi_psu
Jul 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
I found a cast suit in the colony....No idea which one.BTW can you unlock lumia suit?

TCpsu
Jul 27, 2008, 12:44 PM
The main reason I wanted to get hold of the formalwear was so i can recreate my psu character (dont have a character on the JP PS2 servers)

I just hope its (eventualy) available to buy in story mode, rather than a rare drop.

Pikadrew
Jul 27, 2008, 01:03 PM
Just got my green swimsuit. All is right with the world.

mvffin
Jul 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
I have a black bikini and a rappy suit with my female beast. = D

pikachief
Jul 27, 2008, 03:54 PM
Just got my green swimsuit. All is right with the world.

im still waiting for that on the main game!!! >.<

Amherst_Wind
Jul 27, 2008, 08:13 PM
I just got a Mikunas Set for Female CASTs from Adahna Degahna ^_^

TCpsu
Jul 28, 2008, 09:00 PM
So are all the PSU clothes in the game? I saw a list of unlocked clothes after beating the game and the formal wear wasnt there (unless its got through other means)

Amherst_Wind
Jul 29, 2008, 07:31 AM
As far as I know this game has all the clothes from PSU plus more (PM Outfits), except some must be found as drops.