PDA

View Full Version : holy grounds S2

fay
Jul 27, 2008, 08:48 AM
is it possible to find the psycho wand here. i checked the database but it wasnt there.
i still think it could be thought because its still relics?

im just fed up running sleeping warriors for it now. done about a thousand runs literally and still no psycho wand. im hunting else where now :(

RikaPSOW
Jul 27, 2008, 09:18 AM
Since the monsters aren't level 100+ on S2 it doesn't drop. If they were it would.

Fanin
Jul 27, 2008, 09:19 AM
Psycho wand drops from lvl 100+ relic. Holy grounds s2 is only lvl 85, so no. Your alternative is Dual Sentinel S2

fay
Jul 27, 2008, 09:28 AM
ah right. makes sence i guess.

so only sleeping warriors and dual sentainel drops it. :(

im actually starting to wonder if this psycho wand board hunting is worth it now. for making money id be better going for rattlesnake boards probabaly.
i think the board for PW sells for just under 16 mil now on 360 servers time i get all the materials for it i would have made so much profit that i could buy a made wand as it is. argh.

stupid prices on the 360. i dont under stand them. i remember selling a mugunruk board for 3 mil where the made item was for 1 mil Ž_Ž

GreenArcher
Jul 27, 2008, 09:58 AM
Explanation for mugunruk prices:

Made Mugunruks drop from Forest of Illusion, all with low percents obviously.
Mugunruk boards drop ONLY from Cost of Research S2 from Kog Nadds, a mission that nobody runs. Boards are much harder to find, and are the only way to get a high %, therefore they are more expensive.

Prices aren't stupid, it's just supply and demand :\

gryphonvii
Jul 27, 2008, 11:48 AM
same with deva-zashis

shotsfired
Jul 27, 2008, 12:05 PM

Mugunruk boards drop ONLY from Cost of Research S2 from Kog Nadds, a mission that nobody runs. Boards are much harder to find, and are the only way to get a high %, therefore they are more expensive.

Prices aren't stupid, it's just supply and demand :

perfect explaination!

Poncho_Jr
Jul 27, 2008, 12:26 PM
So why would someone say ANY relics site. =/

Proff
Jul 27, 2008, 03:09 PM

Prices can be quite stupid. Not long ago, I bought a 36% Ground Bil De Axe 4/10 for 2.4mil. It takes 15 Morbinia to make one Bil De Axe which can easily be sold for 10-15mil (or more considering this was when Jaggos were dropping claws).

cel
Jul 27, 2008, 03:27 PM
prices are pretty bad in general because this economy is as stable as a something that isn't stable at all.

i understand the nature of supply and demand as the fundamentals of any basic economic system, but this game's economy on the pc/ps2 side is not worth defending, imho. it's not rampant inflation, thankfully due to the non-presence of gold-farmers/sellers, though what is inflated goes up and goes up fast. The opposite is true when items suddenly depreciate on a moment's notice.

Kizeragi
Jul 27, 2008, 04:00 PM

This. I was "lucky" enough to find someone willing to trade one (42%) as well. :/
But yeah, including Deva-zashi's is why both these items are waaaaaay expensive.
42%+ Muggys are like 50mil+
42%+ Devas arent too far off.

darkante
Jul 27, 2008, 04:36 PM
Prices can be quite stupid. Not long ago, I bought a 36% Ground Bil De Axe 4/10 for 2.4mil. It takes 15 Morbinia to make one Bil De Axe which can easily be sold for 10-15mil (or more considering this was when Jaggos were dropping claws).

uhh one guy sold a ground and Ice 26 % each for 1.5 milj which i bought obviously
Yeah, pretty damn stupid but i donīt mind though lol.
Their incompetence, my gain. >.<