PDA

View Full Version : Anyone preorder from Play-Asia?

Neoptolemus
Jul 28, 2008, 01:12 AM
More importantly, has anyone preordered from Play-Asia in the past? I see that they have now changed the status of PSP to "In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours." Any thoughts as to if they may ship it before the street date of the 31st? My preorder changed status to "Processing Order" and is now changed to "Preparing Order". Hopefully that will mean that it will ship soon too. I downloaded the full version of the game, but just couldn't find myself pulling the trigger and actually using the bootleg version; the demo has been good enough for me so far. Might as well just wait, and that wait may not be that long afterall.

landman
Jul 28, 2008, 01:38 AM
I've pre ordered plenty of times in play-asia, but they don't ship PSP and PS3 games to Europe since the Lik-sang incident so I have pre ordered PSP in yesasia (first time using it)

pikachief
Jul 28, 2008, 02:04 AM
oh im also interested in whether or not it may ship before the date :O maybe we can get it closer to the actual release date! ^^

my dad ordered from playasia for me :P lol oh well we'll see :D

D1ABOLIK
Jul 28, 2008, 02:49 AM
I ordered from play asia but its my first time. Spent extra for the 1-4 day shipping so hopefully i can get it soon!!! My order status says "preparing order".
To Landman- what is the lik-sang incident you speak of??

landman
Jul 28, 2008, 04:51 AM
Sony demanded lik-sang because they didn't like europeans importing games and consoles at a cheaper price... all the details: http://www.lik-sang.com/

D1ABOLIK
Jul 29, 2008, 09:50 AM
Just got the e mail it shipped today!!!!

Neoptolemus
Jul 29, 2008, 11:33 AM
I ordered the Phantasy Star Portable Accessory Set with mine. That finally hit their warehouse as of this morning, but still has a date of 7/31 on it. I think that is what is holding up my order. Both items have the green check next to them signifying that they are ready to be shipped, but nothing has shipped yet. Maybe when I check it again after work tonight, it will have shipped.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 12:17 PM
aww i should've payed extra for shipping D: lol

Just got the e mail it shipped today!!!!

i just checked my order right now it said it shipped today as well :D

if its 4-6 days shipping usually does that mean i'll get mine saturday-monday??? :O

thats awesome if true!! GOtta start working on my demo characters soon!

Neoptolemus
Jul 30, 2008, 10:12 AM
My copy and the accessory set shipped this morning. As of now, it is already State-side and is in KY. Its got a little ways to go to hit Wisconsin. I'm thinking maybe tomorrow.

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 11:07 AM
where did u track it from? like what site? idk if mine is still shipping or if its in the US now :S

Neoptolemus
Jul 30, 2008, 01:26 PM
I paid for the 2 day UPS shipping, and right on the "My Order" page it has Live UPS Shipping Data. It says on there where it is. If you just got the normal shipping, I don't think it has any tracking information. Not entirely positive, though.

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 02:10 PM
aahh no it doesnt but its cool. i didnt pay extra should be here 4-6 days so if it shipped tuesday saturday-monday should be here :D

i really hope it comes either sunday or monday though, cuz if it comes saturday it'll mess with my MAG plans! >.<

D1ABOLIK
Jul 30, 2008, 03:00 PM
Just tracked mine and its in my state about 30 miles away from my house!! So close yet so far.