PDA

View Full Version : Who all is going for leaderboards?

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:01 PM
Just wondering how many of you are going to choke down energy drinks and stay up until the wee hours of the morning killing critters for the Spread Needle/G!

I'm not :)

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 03:03 PM
I'm not :)

This. God forbid me.

ashley50
Jul 28, 2008, 03:04 PM
Pass...

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:04 PM
Lol I don't feel like running speed C's all day :O

Alizarin
Jul 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
I've already set plans from when the extension was originally announced, so I'll just carry those out. I'll pass on the leaderboards.

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 03:07 PM
I am. times 2.

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 03:09 PM
What about "I would like to, but can't"... ;l

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
What about "I would like to, but can't"... ;l

Traveling somewhere?

Xefi
Jul 28, 2008, 03:11 PM
*Playing Soul Calibur 4 instead*

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 03:11 PM
Traveling somewhere?

In general yes, either that or simply not being able to renew due to private issues.

Those private issues apply to me.

@RubySion
Your Sigs are mecha kawaii.

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:13 PM
Thats unfortunate :\, did you at least make the first MAG?

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 03:15 PM
Thats unfortunate :, did you at least make the first MAG?

Sadly, no.

Well, I was merely only able to play during the "free period", that's it.
So the only thing I'm missing out on is an SN/G. Well... a self-earned SN/G.
Got a good friend to help me out.

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 03:15 PM
Sadly, no.

Well, I was merely only able to play during the "free period", that's it.
So the only thing I'm missing out on is an SN/G. Well... a self-earned SN/G.
Got a good friend to help me out.

That would be me. ^^;

ashley50
Jul 28, 2008, 03:16 PM
what about me? ;l

(jk)

Adora
Jul 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
I would actually LOVE a Spread Needle but I am going to be hunting Jaggos for Ank Bicos first. Then I am going to utilize the EXP and MP boost on a few of my characters. I cant wait to synth the stuff I have been holding onto this whole time!Oh well... no leaderboard for me. Plus I dont have that kind of time to invest.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
You bet i'm actually going to try getting on the LB this time. Currently i don't have any other goal set other then to finish up my laser cannons...so this is a good way to postpone this goal for a few weeks.

I know i'll get bored as fuck just doing C runs almost all day, that's what friends are for....to pull me away from the game and into a drinking contest.

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
Thats cool:D you have a good friend there :D

Ryno
Jul 28, 2008, 03:22 PM
I just plan on getting the last 2 parts and more badges

Para
Jul 28, 2008, 03:24 PM
4 words: I have a job.

Ethateral
Jul 28, 2008, 03:25 PM
I want to get a SN/G, but not for myself. I just can't commit 24/7 to spamming C runs. I actually WANT to get levels/classes on my main and 2 alts. =/ However, I'll end up buying one, when I get the money. :3

I don't plan on being on the leaderboards, but I'm just glad that I saw myself and my team as well on the leader boards for about a week straight. That's good enough for me. ^^

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 03:29 PM
what about me? ;l

(jk)

I'd try... if i had a third character to use. xD... (joke)

a-NUB-is
Jul 28, 2008, 03:38 PM
I'd try... if i had a third character to use. xD...

Do you not sleep?

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 03:40 PM
Do you not sleep?

I do. I have a perfectly good life too before anyone says anything. Most my friends are away on holiday between now and Sept. So I guess I'll just play MAG... ^^; Also I was joking about getting 3 Needles in 1 go. I only have 2 usable characters.

autumn
Jul 28, 2008, 03:52 PM
I want to do it for the SN/G. I don't know about nothing but speed C runs though.

Seority
Jul 28, 2008, 04:14 PM
Yes I'll try to get on it, but not try to be one of the top ones.
There's 500 spots! I think I can get up there and be able to do other things also.

amtalx
Jul 28, 2008, 04:27 PM
4 words: I have a job.

Weak! I work 40+ and I got two Spread Needle/Gs last time. Get to work!

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 04:29 PM
Weak! I work 40+ and I got two Spread Needle/Gs last time. Get to work!

o_o! Impressive. I would have got 2 the first time but I had school for the first two weeks. <_< Then I couldnt get my other character into the leaderboards. So I took my best chance. Hold out in the top 40. And I did. :D

amtalx
Jul 28, 2008, 04:50 PM
o_o! Impressive. I would have got 2 the first time but I had school for the first two weeks. <_< Then I couldnt get my other character into the leaderboards. So I took my best chance. Hold out in the top 40. And I did. :D

I did it, but I wouldn't recommend it. It was basically 4 weeks of running from the time I walked in the door at home until I went to bed during the week, and pulling 50+ hours on the weekends. My social life took a sharp turn for the worst though. I think one of my friends thought I died or slipped into a coma or something.

Xaeris
Jul 28, 2008, 04:59 PM
I'm not. One SN will hold me over until the genuine article comes out through whatever means they have planned. It's S spam all the way for me this time thanks.

Shinko
Jul 28, 2008, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure...... i may if i start my other account...... sigh..... really don't want to

Noblewine
Jul 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
I'm not even gonna bother. Waste of time.

darkante
Jul 28, 2008, 05:26 PM
No, at the moment i´m pretty sick of using shotguns.
Got 5 elements to lv 40 and 6 at lv 25...

Even then, i wouldn´t commit that much time to get one freaking item.
No if there is something i rather waste it on, then it is leveling bullets.
It gives much more satisfaction to level Rifle bullets particulary to lv 31+.
3 maxed, 3 to go. X)

Yunfa
Jul 28, 2008, 05:31 PM
No, max out all charactesr to 140, then i go back to AFK lvling. Everything on my characters are pretty much set cept for my fG's bullets.

MysticGoten
Jul 28, 2008, 06:09 PM
There is no point in going for the leaderboards if you have a life and I really mean that.

pikachief
Jul 28, 2008, 06:12 PM
There is no point in going for the leaderboards if you have a life and I really mean that.

the old leaderboards u can play 4 horus a day and get on them. i know its a lot but i didnt know 4 hours a day is enough to reap u of your life :O lol

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 06:15 PM

During MAG1: I had school, I went out at night most days. I came 34th. That enough reasons?

MysticGoten
Jul 28, 2008, 06:15 PM
the old leaderboards u can play 4 horus a day and get on them. i know its a lot but i didnt know 4 hours a day is enough to reap u of your life :O lol

If thats really true then I retract my statement. I assume there are people who will be playing almost all day (12 hours or more) doing C rank runs and that is something I won't do.

I just plan to do S rank runs and level up, if I make the leaderboard, I'll be shocked.

ThaPrez2k5
Jul 28, 2008, 06:18 PM
SEGAC doesn't pay me enough to sit don and play this game then lose everything i worked hard for and beable to get at least a quarter of it back.....SHIT I PAY THEM WTF!!!!!!! oh well, at least ill beable to level my characters finally at least a little close to what my originals were!

Kylie
Jul 28, 2008, 06:42 PM
Hell no. I didn't do the first one, and after seeing I was right in not doing it, why would I do the second one?

Good luck to the participants though.

Aorre
Jul 28, 2008, 06:57 PM
Well, with all the quitters since May, I'd say you all have a better chance of getting it.

Still gotta do C runs. :)

Apone
Jul 28, 2008, 07:24 PM
Ill run just hard enough to peak onto the leaderboard to get some cool character portraits of one of my characters but after that Im not gonna worry too much. I earned a needle while working staight 10+ hour shifts....and Ill never do anything like that again. Competition compells me is all.. :P

GreenArcher
Jul 28, 2008, 07:33 PM
I got on last leaderboard, and still just the thought of a C run makes me want to turn the computer off.

cel
Jul 28, 2008, 08:42 PM
to all you guys who did this before and will do this again after having not learned better from last time ...

really, you have my pity.

(it was silly enough to do this back then, surely by now you realize that... well most of you have to)

Turb0
Jul 28, 2008, 09:24 PM
A chance at a pretty valuable item that isn't challenging to get and for once doesn't rely on luck at all? Count me in.:D You don't have to do C runs all day every day to get on the leaderboards.

Shinko
Jul 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
to all you guys who did this before and will do this again after having not learned better from last time ...

really, you have my pity.

(it was silly enough to do this back then, surely by now you realize that... well most of you have to)

ok if you didn't like it cool don't do it again. But for the others who want to let them be. Don't be force others to not like it because you don't

AweOfShe
Jul 28, 2008, 09:45 PM
I most likely will not. I didn't care about leaderboards then, and I still sort of don't now. :P

My two mains are capped, and I don't give enough of a damn to work on my Beast and Human, so I might just work on my two mains on JP during MAG2, until the next update/event/etc.

Zelos
Jul 28, 2008, 10:45 PM
AF Class and some 50% slicer's LeaderBoreds here i come =]

pikachief
Jul 28, 2008, 10:48 PM
A chance at a pretty valuable item that isn't challenging to get and for once doesn't rely on luck at all? Count me in.:D You don't have to do C runs all day every day to get on the leaderboards.

yea i can get on leaderboards doing all S runs if i wanted to, but i'd have to stay on that character only and i want other characters so im doing mass C runs the first week then S runs on otehr characters the rest of the event lol

Meta77
Jul 28, 2008, 11:27 PM
i would but not interested. so whats so special about it sep it being rare..........yea unless it shoots sonic the hedgehog balls out of it (little blue hedehogs) im not that interested.

MSAksion
Jul 28, 2008, 11:45 PM
Thing is i have;

1) Lvl 130 NewGirl FT to get to lvl 140. Level up Techs to 31+
2) lvl 130 Loli-gunner to get to lvl 140. Level up Bullets to 31+
3) lvl 84 beast FF to get as high as possible. Plenty of melee to try out.
4) lvl Zero Caseal =P she's not made yet but i want one. If there's time. I doubt it tho.

And sadly it only works for one character that you play. Like if i kill with my FT and i switch im back to a kill count of ZERO.

Also on Friday i work. Once i came home it was obvious i could not keep up with the kids who get out of school. *SIGH - and they are on summer break still. No way to keep up.

*starts updating my 401k portfolio instead of worrying about MAG leaderboard =P
l

Finae
Jul 29, 2008, 12:00 AM
Eh? Lol, I doubt I'ma compete in that since I am not all that interested in playing this game until master classes. I have a pretty busy life myself, but I know I can make out time to do it if I really wanted to.

But I just don't see the point. I go back to the university on August 24th and I quit my job for school aug 6th so I have about 2 week of free time. Do you really think Ima spend that hardcoring it when I already got one coming to me lol? Lmao, I don't love PSU that much like the others, so for the ones wanting this item so bad, have at it. I'ma sit back and let you do all the work in getting the total points for last two reward while I sit on my azz and play other games.

goldbrease
Jul 29, 2008, 12:31 AM
i'll think on it lol.

Shadwitz
Jul 29, 2008, 12:36 AM
I figure I might as well. I'll get by with a little help from my friends~

AlliThePally
Jul 29, 2008, 01:35 AM
No, way. I could, however I dont have the attention span to. I dont want one that bad >>

Syaoran_69
Jul 29, 2008, 01:54 AM
Well, between a couple parties, otakon, and possibly a job... I don't think I'll have the time, but I'd like to.

Csero
Jul 29, 2008, 03:16 AM
I am hunting for it. I like the look of the Spread Needle. I must have it.

Tetsaru
Jul 29, 2008, 03:30 AM
Well, ironically I put my 2 week's notice in for my job, since I'm going back to college soon, and soon after, I hear that the MAG extension starts on the same day that I leave! XD

I'm gonna at least TRY. I'll probably get pwned, but I can't pass up this opportunity for a possible shiny new shotgun for my FG main. :3

Nanosystem
Jul 29, 2008, 05:23 AM
Ummm i got all i wanted out of the last mag...xD But maybe :D

gratefulgriz
Jul 29, 2008, 05:44 AM
132 and Gratefulgriz...did somebody say level cap?? < dreamz about it >

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 06:17 AM
Well, ironically I put my 2 week's notice in for my job, since I'm going back to college soon, and soon after, I hear that the MAG extension starts on the same day that I leave! XD

I'm gonna at least TRY. I'll probably get pwned, but I can't pass up this opportunity for a possible shiny new shotgun for my FG main. :3

As long as you can get 4-5k kills a day-ish (few hours) you'll be fine. ^^

Tetsaru
Jul 29, 2008, 06:54 AM
As long as you can get 4-5k kills a day-ish (few hours) you'll be fine. ^^

Hmm, doesn't sound too hard, then. :3

Danny_Dark
Jul 29, 2008, 08:50 AM
*Playing Soul Calibur 4 instead*

I...must...Resist...the...Temptation...
...for...the...sake...of...MAG,...and...the...SANG E...

(Where is the Option: I try it ?)

DarkEliteRico
Jul 29, 2008, 08:59 AM
Honestly 4-6k in kills a day isn't that much if you think about it. My god if Too Human was out now I don't think i would touch MAG v2 that much.

a-NUB-is
Jul 29, 2008, 09:24 AM
I am really surprised at how many people are actually going for the SNG :O.

Arika
Jul 29, 2008, 09:34 AM
They dont even mention about having TA board or not... -_-

Delete
Jul 29, 2008, 11:51 AM
Ill just use a stack of money and buy a spread needle, i wont have enough time to play because of work, doing 8 to 5s 5 dayz a week is really long shifts and you cant say its not.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 01:02 PM
Hmm, doesn't sound too hard, then. :3

yup, thats what tidus told me.

i asked him How many do u get?

i think he said the first 3 days all 30k kills but he got pretty much no sleep, the rest of the event he got 20-25k kills, the first 3 days of 30k kills had given him a good enough jump start for no one to catch up to him! lol

I've done party's with him he SUX he doesnt even fight he just tornado dances and waits for u to kill them most of the time -_- he does fight sometimes but hes a newman fighgunner lol so he doesnt even do much when he does XD

so bassically its based on patience and endurance and the time u have to play :D

They dont even mention about having TA board or not... -_-

My friend just received some money that was scammed from him a while back from MAG by Ruby, he asked him about TA and they said they'll most likely not include it due to the large amount of people who know the mechgun glitch now.

MooCowPirate
Jul 29, 2008, 01:14 PM
I'll "try" for one. I get home from work at around 6PM EST, and usually don't go to sleep until around midnight or 1AM. My plan is to level characters one day, then straight C runs with my main the next day, so on and so forth. Hopefully that works out, we'll see.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 29, 2008, 01:30 PM
My friend just received some money that was scammed from him a while back from MAG by Ruby, he asked him about TA and they said they'll most likely not include it due to the large amount of people who know the mechgun glitch now.

Still makes me wonder why they're continuing with MAG v2 then. I'm all for the extension but isn't that still going to effect our total kill count as well?

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 01:48 PM
Still makes me wonder why they're continuing with MAG v2 then. I'm all for the extension but isn't that still going to effect our total kill count as well?

they are doing the extension for the 065'ers to have a chance at the spread needle and to get the last 2 prizes.

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 02:13 PM
they are doing the extension for the 065'ers to have a chance at the spread needle and to get the last 2 prizes.

This. Though I wonder if the 065'ers will even try now.

amtalx
Jul 29, 2008, 02:58 PM

Even with the glitch, it doesn't got that much faster on C rank. You can 1 hit-KO 3 enemies with a Xbow or MGG it. Regardless, the kill count board is just a direct measure of how many hours you spent playing.

MrPOW
Jul 29, 2008, 03:36 PM
I'd love to go for the leaderboards, but my job and wife say I can't, pretty much :(.

Green_Bandit
Jul 29, 2008, 03:48 PM
Not me!

desturel
Jul 29, 2008, 03:55 PM
I've love to go for the leaderboards, but my job and wife say I can't, pretty much :(.

Bah, that's a false statement. I work 11 hour shifts and I made the leaderboards last time. Plus wife means someone to play for you while you take a break. Think positive, not negative. :D

Just dedicate 2 hours a day to it (which really isn't too much).

MrPOW
Jul 29, 2008, 04:01 PM
Bah, that's a false statement. I work 11 hour shifts and I made the leaderboards last time. Plus wife means someone to play for you while you take a break. Think positive, not negative. :D

Just dedicate 2 hours a day to it (which really isn't too much).

You really think if I play 2 hours everyday I could make it? And I'm not talking straight C runs, I have a level 108 I want to get as close to 140 as possible, and then work on my alts some. Because I could totally do 2 hours everyday :D. What place were you?

gameday
Jul 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
Ok, to put it in perpective..

500th person in MAG got 137,580 kills

28 days = 4,910 kills a day,

each run would be 243 or 256 kills

so about 20 runs at 8 minutes ( avg ) a run ( depending who runs with you, could be faster or slower)

So 3 hours a day was realistic in the 1st MAG

Skorn
Jul 29, 2008, 06:29 PM
I'm going to try but it might be difficult.

desturel
Jul 29, 2008, 06:36 PM
What place were you?

After the readjustment I was ranked 140th. I did a little more than 3 hours a day and made sure to get around 5000 kills a day. I think the first weekend I got 20k on Saturday and 10k on Sunday. After that I didn't play on Saturday (house work needs to be done some time and I really couldn't handle the 20k pace. Once was enough). On each Sunday I would normally get between 10k and 15k kills.

Now the most important thing staying on the leader board isn't how dedicated you are. It's how good of a group of friends you have. One day I had a terrible headache and thought I would only get a few runs in, but my friends told me to just sit in the party while they did the runs (I cleared the back forest area). Wound up getting about 6k kills even though I only stepped up to the gates and cleared one area.

Now considering that I expect there to be much less competition this time around, I'd say getting a bit more than 4k kills a day should be good enough. Anyway, some simple tips:

First for C runs:
1) Have a group of friend who are willing to help. Even one is enough. Two people splitting up saves you lots of running around time. Three people is probably the best in terms of small groups while still getting at least 256 kills, but two people is all you really need to start getting the 9 min runs going if you work in synch.

2) You will actually get more badges doing C runs than doing S runs because of how quickly you can clear it while still grabbing all boxes. S runs are for when you need levels and cash. All of the S rank drops can be obtained in normal missions now. Of course spamming C can get boring so it's a good change of pace, but I'd suggest setting a kill goal for C runs before switching over to S runs. Maybe 3k C run kills?

3) The NPC add at least three minutes to your clear time so unless you really want what they are giving, skip them.

4) If you finish the mines in 9 mins or less, end it and restart. Waiting for the ruins to open wastes time. (you want to get your 4000 out of the way as quickly as possible)

Now for S runs:
5) Carry scape dolls. That seems pretty obvious, but S runs on this mission can be killer. Between megid from Deljaban, Carriguine, and Delp Slami and Foie from Vanda Orga and Gaozoran, you are going to be caught by surprise at least once (hey, there wasn't a Vanda behind me a second ago! How did I catch a double foie to the back?!). Having a strong team with a good protranser helps with those situations, but if you join a random party, always be prepared.

6) Try to get at least one protranser. As I mentioned in 5, they keep it simple. Techers are good too (my main is a fortetecher), but protransers keep the monsters from going anywhere which is more help than you could initially imagine.

7) This last one is not really a tip, but most random parties that you see for S runs will be looking for cast/beast only so if you are looking to go random for your higher ranked runs be prepared for racism. Unless you are a cast supremacist yourself. ;) Paradi is so godawful broken that people can't help but be addicted to it. Power beast also controls the last room of the mines and ruins (paradi can only wipe out one spawn. nanoblast can wipe out an entire group).

Anyway 4k kills should take you 2~3 hours once you get your pattern down. The rest of it is just dedication. You WILL be sick of doing this run. Maybe even by the end of the first week. The trick is to not give up. Get your kills done and then do something else. Take a break in between, but make sure you go back and finish your kills for the day. Dedication is the real killer here. Not the run itself.

*edit* Bah, I always end up typing too much crap.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 06:52 PM
i did my math! :D non-stop runs friday till saturday i'll play for about 35 hours straight lets say i can get 8 min runs (i've done 6 min runs before) doing the math in 35 hours i should have 62,720 kills.

The rest of the week up until thursday im really busy so sunday-wednesday all together can only net me about 20k kills the whole 5 days including almost all day thursday i can get around 40k kills. well after doing all the math on calculator i can get possibly 105k kills in the first week. the whole 2nd week is spent on leveling alts to 140. the 3rd week is spent getting w/e points i need to stay on boards :D

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 07:16 PM
i did my math! :D non-stop runs friday till saturday i'll play for about 35 hours straight lets say i can get 8 min runs (i've done 6 min runs before) doing the math in 35 hours i should have 62,720 kills.

The rest of the week up until thursday im really busy so sunday-wednesday all together can only net me about 20k kills the whole 5 days including almost all day thursday i can get around 40k kills. well after doing all the math on calculator i can get possibly 105k kills in the first week. the whole 2nd week is spent on leveling alts to 140. the 3rd week is spent getting w/e points i need to stay on boards :D

You should be able to do that quite easily.
I have a plan too, but I'm not telling! D:

unicorn
Jul 29, 2008, 07:20 PM
No. I just can't. Couldn't do it the first time, can't do it this time.

I have a job. I have friends. I live with my family. I'm finishing off a summer semester. I'm going to Otakon during that time too.

Plus I recreated my main, so I can't do NOTHING now. I'm just gonna lvl my chars as high as possible + hunt bicos.

a-NUB-is
Jul 31, 2008, 08:35 PM
Seems like the leaderboards are going to be even tougher this time around 0.o

MiniBrian
Jul 31, 2008, 08:36 PM
im sorta doing this but im not gonna spam C runs. i like getting on the LB but i still want XP

S4CT4L1TY
Jul 31, 2008, 09:11 PM
nah just so SEGAC can take another 3 months to gib rewards

HELLBOT
Jul 31, 2008, 09:19 PM
pulls out 15 monster Khaos energy drinks and pulls out gear and season one of code monkeys. this is gonna be a long night

HELLBOT
Jul 31, 2008, 09:21 PM
leader boards are going to be quite a bit tougher since 90% of the pc/ps2 servers will actually be able to help use to the 200,000,000 mark and bulk up leader boards

Powder Keg
Jul 31, 2008, 09:21 PM
No...3 weeks is too long to be doing that. 1 or 2 I may have considered it.

seph_monkey
Aug 1, 2008, 01:18 AM
yeah i plan on doing the leader board thing

i tryd doing it last time but i missed one day of mag and i was horribly behind hahaha so i gave up

i kinda doubt i will be able to do it this time cause i have work and other things to do but i am definately gonna try

Larian
Aug 1, 2008, 02:23 AM
I guess I'll try...another needle might be nice...
I doubt I'll get on though cause I'll be gone a week...

xXJoshXx
Aug 1, 2008, 02:28 AM
Ima try :P

Mag_Launcher
Aug 1, 2008, 02:30 AM
I'll hopefully get it this time. Was almost capable of doing it last time but having a two week late start does NOT help. I blame GTA4, as I wasn't 065'd, but I might as well have been.

Aries2384
Aug 1, 2008, 03:23 AM
I will go for my second spread needle. I know what to expect from the leaderboard competition, so I'm prepared for it. Although I'm sure it will be a bit stiffer this time around. I wish the extension had only been two weeks.. <sigh>

Kizeragi
Aug 1, 2008, 05:10 AM
I'm gonna see after today if it's worth going for two. *blames ST and their leaderboard tricks*

sephiroth115
Aug 1, 2008, 01:27 PM
No ty, I have a life

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 03:40 PM
On them, now but i have to take a break to go get paid and shit. Tomorrow i'll catch up from where i fell down from probably. Hey if i can stay in the middle i'll be happy, then i can work on another character to attempt to get a second one.

bLOODSAW
Aug 1, 2008, 03:57 PM
Too busy with a full time job and Soulcalibur4 :D .

Kizeragi
Aug 1, 2008, 04:02 PM
*sigh* wheres the challenge? I'm 10k over the bottom already... ._.

I could prolly get 3 Needles now. But 2 will do.