PDA

View Full Version : MAG Event Question

Trvgear
Jul 28, 2008, 04:11 PM
So I have a bit of a question concerning the upcoming the MAG event coming up, I only recently got the game, after the first event had taken place.

Now since the second event is more less a continuation of the event,will never being a part of the first one effect my ability to take part in the second one?

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 04:13 PM
No, you're totally fine.
All you're missing out is maybe 2 (useless) event items called Rappy Tip and Treasure Chest.

Adora
Jul 28, 2008, 04:15 PM
Oh, you will be fine. Its great time to join. MAG has nice EXP and MP so you can level your chracter fast!

Trvgear
Jul 28, 2008, 04:15 PM
No, you're totally fine.
All you're missing out is maybe 2 (useless) event items called Rappy Tip and Treasure Chest.

Alright, just making sure, from what some of my friends have been telling me the event is fun (though I still have no idea how to actually do it when August 1st comes around), and I was really looking forward to taking part in it.

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 04:18 PM
All you need to do is not suck at doing it. lol
Not wanting to sound picky here, but people who slow down parties or parties who need 30+ mins can be very frustrating.
My friend once joined a random A group, they needed 45 mins to finish and the party lead said "Oh! Nice time, guys!".

amtalx
Jul 28, 2008, 04:18 PM
Alright, just making sure, from what some of my friends have been telling me the event is fun (though I still have no idea how to actually do it when August 1st comes around), and I was really looking forward to taking part in it.

Kill anything that doesn't have yellow letters over its head. You'll be fine.

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 04:34 PM
Kill anything that doesn't have yellow letters over its head. You'll be fine.

Simple, and to the point eh? xD Yeah, use the EXP/MP here to get a good start on your character.

Ken_Silver
Jul 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
Pretty much what everyone else said.

And welcome to PSU ans PSO-World. :D

MysticGoten
Jul 28, 2008, 06:20 PM
Yes, I am trying to get most of my friends to start playing now because it will be easy for them to level up.