PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion a new misson?

Trvgear
Jul 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
So for the like three days that I have had this game, I have mainly done White Beast due to the great experience and mission points you can get from it. Well after about one hundred B runs of that it's starting too get a bit boring, can you guys possibly recommend a new mission for me with some good experience and a challenge?

ashley50
Jul 28, 2008, 04:50 PM
Have you tried doing any missions besides white beast? ;l

Trvgear
Jul 28, 2008, 04:51 PM
Have you tried doing any missions besides white beast? ;l

Well yes, but nothing really paid out like White Beast does, so I would always regretfully ended up going back.

relentless
Jul 28, 2008, 04:53 PM
Well yes, but nothing really paid out like White Beast does, so I would always regretfully ended up going back.

Well that's of course... just like you stated WB has good exp / rewards etc.
I think you took a wrong start at this game. ;l

Kizeragi
Jul 28, 2008, 04:57 PM
I think a good thing to do would be to run through most of the missions on each planet. Then decide on a place you like, then try and get some friends to come and join you. Other than that, I can't really help you. :/ I'm forced to White Beast because most my friends aren't playing right now. And I can't be bothered to solo.

Adora
Jul 28, 2008, 04:57 PM
Before White Beast came out we used to spam True Darkness for MP and EXP but no one hardly does that mission anymore. The Branch missions like Bruce's Dungeon, Egg Thieves, have nice MP and EXP but you really need a full party and its much better on S for the rewards you can get. If you are running B rank missions White Beast is probably your best bet for leveling. Once you get a little higher you should try exploring. Theres some great missions out there.

Trvgear
Jul 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
Well that's of course... just like you stated WB has good exp / rewards etc.
I think you took a wrong start at this game. ;l

Yeah, your right, I have way more fun doing some of other missions so I'll try to avoid WB unless I really need the cash or EXP.

Any really nice areas I should head to first?

Edit:Or maybe, according to the last post, keep doing WB until I level a bit more then start exploring?

amtalx
Jul 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
I'd say just make some new friends and drag them off planet. You should run every mission in the game at least once.

ThePendragon
Jul 28, 2008, 05:05 PM
Lightning Beasts or Lonely Laboratory.

Alizarin
Jul 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'd say just make some new friends and drag them off planet. You should run every mission in the game at least once.

This. At least go to each planet and do every mission on C rank. This way you have all the lobbies unlocked for easy access and you'll get an idea of which missions would be interesting to run later on.

Dragwind
Jul 28, 2008, 05:11 PM
I would try to get some players to give you a "tour" of some missions around the colony and the planets. Another good grind mission in my opinion is True Darkness.

darkante
Jul 28, 2008, 05:12 PM
You want a little challenge? Do Seed Awakening, at least on S2 difficulty itīs something that is hard to solo but you probably get some action anyway regardless of difficulty.