PDA

View Full Version : psycho wand prices

fay
Jul 29, 2008, 07:43 AM
last time i checked (360 servers) the psycho wands were going at 23 mil cheapest and that was for a 2/2 i think

i can think of people waiting to make them when the sync bonus comes. at least 10 PWs anyway. do you think the price will drop much from the 23 mil or do you think people will still just keep the wands at the high prices?

not like i could buy one just now anyway. i have like 3 mil. i just cant get money in this game. it takes me like a week constant playing just to get a mil

Seority
Jul 29, 2008, 07:47 AM
There will be more likey more pw's out there, since the more will be successfully synthed , so the price is supposed to drop after a while.
Then only things that will shoot up in price is materials.
So, buy now, before the inflation begins!
x3

fay
Jul 29, 2008, 07:50 AM
ooo never thought of that actually.
i could make some money then most likly.

the other day i was hunting the board. never found it but i got 4 relic edge in 1 room lulz

Seority
Jul 29, 2008, 07:56 AM
Wow grats!
DreX is telling me otherwise with the materials, but I'm gonna spurge on Mot Walna, boards, etc anyway. He said he'd reimburse me for anything, so I hope he has a spare 20mil somewhere. ;)

It's either, buy cheap now to produce cheap later, or save money and take the good deals that others will synth and everything. It's up to you, but things will become more abundant, and will get cheapers slightly in the end, which is good for us all.

fay
Jul 29, 2008, 08:10 AM
lucky you know someone to do that.

i have this bad habbit. i like to buy lots of things that i think will go up in price at some point which i can sell for profilt. iv lost ALL my money doing this. all 40 mil :( everythign went cheaper and i lost money.

as an off topic note. why the fcuk does the rattlesnake sell for 10 mil and the board sells for 20+ mil

relentless
Jul 29, 2008, 08:20 AM
as an off topic note. why the fcuk does the rattlesnake sell for 10 mil and the board sells for 20+ mil

Maybe I'm not right, but because:

Rattlesnac > Rattlesnake

Rattlesnac grinds better, meaning better stats, looks better, and is harder to make (decreased synth rate by using K-wood). The only thing Rattlesnake is better at is the sparkle. lol
That said, since the board can be made into a better version of the original Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake itself probably isn't worth as much.
At least that`s what I think... or you're just seeing things, which I hope don't.

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
Maybe I'm not right, but because:

Rattlesnac > Rattlesnake

Rattlesnac grinds better, meaning better stats, looks better, and is harder to make (decreased synth rate by using K-wood). The only thing Rattlesnake is better at is the sparkle. lol
That said, since the board can be made into a better version of the original Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake itself probably isn't worth as much.
At least that`s what I think... or you're just seeing things, which I hope don't.

True... If it's grinded properly.

darkante
Jul 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
Yes, hurry up and buy materials now if you must.
Soon the diadz on the Ps2/PC side at least will go for around 800 000 very likely.
And atm, around 300 000-350 000.

God, my last money went to buying diadz now because no one ever buys my stuff anymore.
Ahh! PlZ buy my Needle Cannon...itīs only 18 milj...XD

relentless
Jul 29, 2008, 08:28 AM
What? Diads going to be more expensive? Why?
I got like 50 of them collecting dust in my PM. ;l

darkante
Jul 29, 2008, 08:37 AM
What? Diads going to be more expensive? Why?
I got like 50 of them collecting dust in my PM. ;l

Donīt act ignorant. =P

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 08:39 AM
Donīt act ignorant. =P

I will then. XD I got 99. ^^;

relentless
Jul 29, 2008, 08:40 AM
Oh, the PW's. I thought you were talking about some new items requiring Diads. :lol:
I don't know, I thought PW's nowadays are so easy to get and make anyways. :l
There must be still a lot of people being unlucky out there including myself, eh?XD

burninglink5
Jul 29, 2008, 08:41 AM
Maybe because you are comparing a 2/2 or 3/3 piece of crap to something that can potentially be a 0/10.

darkante
Jul 29, 2008, 08:44 AM
Oh, the PW's. I thought you were talking about some new items requiring Diads. :lol:
I don't know, I thought PW's nowadays are so easy to get and make anyways. :l
There must be still a lot of people being unlucky out there including myself, eh?XD

Still, they will be in a very high demands with this synth boost because they know it will always succeed.

Morbinia will probably stay at the same outrageous price of 800 000, which weapons made of the very same material requires around 15 of them and sells made for around 1.5 milj with 30 %.
That is just plain retarded IMO.
That i exploit obviously when i can.

ForeverStronger
Jul 30, 2008, 02:19 PM
On 360 server.. i've seen 4 10/10 P-wands and other then that... 1/1 - 6/6 and some 8/8's...
I myself have a 3/10 and made another 0/10 but never grinded it.. waiting on the luck weeks and the grinder upgrade thing. P-wand boards on 360 server are now going as low as 16 Million.