PDA

View Full Version : no update info for this week from Japan?

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 08:24 PM
There is no update info for this week from Japan.... y not? :(

the only times our site ever puts up info and the JP site doesnt, we DONT get the update. remember the release of frag PAs? our site said we were getting it and the JP site didnt. we didnt end up getting them :(

Ezodagrom
Jul 29, 2008, 08:27 PM
It's only tuesday :<...wait a few more days, I guess...

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 08:32 PM
It's only tuesday :<...wait a few more days, I guess...

This. I'm pretty sure MAG is ready anyway.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 08:37 PM
well im sure your right, if they're already talking about new leaderboards and such im sure everything is all ready! and even if they dont get it up for some reason im sure they can always ROLL BACK then put it up LOL

Golto
Jul 29, 2008, 08:46 PM
They've put up update info on a few Thursdays before so don't get worried until then.

Kylie
Jul 29, 2008, 09:08 PM
I think the problem before was that ST kept getting cold feet with MAG2 at the last minute, and now Chill is saying that ST gave the okay for us to get the extension this week. I wouldn't worry too much about what the JP site says. After all, a person runs it; it isn't perfect or a sure answer.

MysticGoten
Jul 29, 2008, 09:29 PM
Why would you ever expect to recieve an update?

Thats crazy talk :-?

Indica
Jul 29, 2008, 11:58 PM
Fuck Japan (Sega), we dont need them. That's what I think, lol

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 12:15 AM
i was hoping for your simpsons gif again :( lol

goldbrease
Jul 30, 2008, 12:50 AM
agreed as the poster above, they have not updated the jp 360 site sometimes till a few hours before maintance.

buzyb77
Jul 30, 2008, 10:31 AM
agreed as the poster above, they have not updated the jp 360 site sometimes till a few hours before maintance.

Really... I only rember that they post when the system is back up or down...Never an update...Normally they are really good and Post it on Late Tuesday...

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 11:16 AM
Really... I only rember that they post when the system is back up or down...Never an update...Normally they are really good and Post it on Late Tuesday...

yea and with a whole event, y would they take so long with that? im sure its plenty important.