PDA

View Full Version : MAG 2 Just a friendly reminder! -fixed- x3

Seority
Jul 30, 2008, 06:12 AM
Let's all prepare for MAG 2! ^^
It's time to cap your mains, raise your alts, and finally get your badges traded in and that darn Sange!
Remember to make room in your inventory box for items from previous events before the update this upcoming night!
(Ex: Amy / Knuckles -Sonic's Birthday-, treasure chest and rappy tip -MAG 1-) I'm not sure if the previous Leader Board people get their spreed needle / time attack people get their gold thing, but if you are one of them, just leave extra space in case. ;)
Also, make sure your pallettes are set and your alt's are ready. The right PA's are on the right characters and so on. Don't want to spend an hour of swithing items between characters all morning. Get all your items set and boards ready, for the synth bonus, to have them in and start them up in the morning before you dash over to MAG.
I know we are all worn out by the days of white beast, and chasing down the spotlight missions, but let's all remember that we play PSU to have a good time. Try to be curtious to others and sharing. 90% of us are going to be leveling up something, so no complaining about it, comprende? Let's all just be friendly and try to obtain what we want through peace.
Reminder, all cheaters -cough-*Titus*-chough- are butt-faced ninnymuggers! Don't be a butt-faced ninnymugger! x3
Good luck to all you Leader Board chasers out there! I'm going to attempt to be on it, but almost certain I won't make it. May your spreed needles be the release you look for. Oh! And gold badges to the Time Attack winners.
To those who have jobs, don't worry, most of us will sign on during the night anyway. (Like DreX and I.) Expect a big party on the 5th floor on Friday!
Boy, look at those mats prices rise! (500k for Morbinia?! -falls dead- )
((Let's all hope that DreX's computer gets fixed before Friday too! ><; ))

I hope everyone has their MAG wishes come true and enjoy themselves, for once. ^^;

Ail
Jul 30, 2008, 07:08 AM
tonight? ^^;

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 07:14 AM
I'm all set, palette + PA's are at their best. Just gotta catch a few more level on my alt just to get that bit extra power when I use paradi. :p

Cracka_J
Jul 30, 2008, 07:26 AM
ya, think you're a day off seo :D
go back to sleep.

Indica
Jul 30, 2008, 07:33 AM
I wish it was tonight, lol

Para
Jul 30, 2008, 07:44 AM
Tonight? You mean next friday right?

milka
Jul 30, 2008, 07:57 AM
Today is Wednesday.. they didnt even confirm anything.

New_One
Jul 30, 2008, 07:58 AM
Its Saturday for us Brits, well by the time the servers come back up anyways

Billy Mitchell
Jul 30, 2008, 08:28 AM
Something about this thread makes me sick.

Rust
Jul 30, 2008, 08:32 AM
Oh yeah, my common box have enough room probably.
My palette and PA's will stay the same crap as usual.
And I'll run a MAG A, then S, three times every two days, that's the plan.
More will be too much for me, I was already bored of it on first MAG ; I was mostly pissed about my two weeks of 065 because I couldn't go play other missions in the meantime. :wacko:

ashley50
Jul 30, 2008, 08:34 AM
I fail to get the joke on this one...today is indeed Wednesday. Not Thursday...

or are you referring to the JP servers?

milka
Jul 30, 2008, 08:50 AM
Nothing posted on 360 site.... No update this week

Billy Mitchell
Jul 30, 2008, 08:55 AM
I fail to get the joke on this one...today is indeed Wednesday. Not Thursday...

or are you referring to the JP servers?TO get the joke. Look up. All the way up.

Nothing posted on 360 site.... No update this weekI also like dry humor.

This link does not exist. (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20080725a)

This thread is awesome.

Golto
Jul 30, 2008, 08:57 AM
Maybe someone forgot that this month has 31 days not 30?

Zelos
Jul 30, 2008, 08:59 AM
I'am ready but...waiting for my xBox360 to get back hurry up mircosoft!!!! =[

Mysterious-G
Jul 30, 2008, 09:07 AM
Common box...
I hope I cleaned it up before I left for China.

If not, I hope I will be back home some time before the update. Most likely not. :disapprove:
(Like 1 or 2 hours too late, probably. :()

Rust
Jul 30, 2008, 09:08 AM
You can have my Treasure Chest, really. :wacko:

ForteGunnerW
Jul 30, 2008, 09:11 AM
when is update?

ForteGunnerW
Jul 30, 2008, 09:12 AM
....... im not gonna get the first 2 weeks of Mag

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 09:13 AM
Update is on Friday, usually.
Today is Wednesday if my common sense of time doesn't deceive my mind.

Billy Mitchell
Jul 30, 2008, 09:14 AM
when is update?Is your character a beast?

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 09:15 AM
Update is on Friday, usually.
Today is Wednesday if my common sense of time doesn't deceive my mind.

I'm totally sure it's Thursday. /sarcasm

It wouldnt be up on the US site, if it wasn't happening.

Seority
Jul 30, 2008, 09:16 AM
Oops!
I did forget to put in the right date.
-switches-
My bad. ^^;

Mysterious-G
Jul 30, 2008, 09:17 AM
Is your character a beast?

Ugh, then I guess you are playing a CAST preferably? ;l

Mracless
Jul 30, 2008, 10:58 AM
Even if your common box is full, the items should appear as the space becomes available. I accidentally left my common box full when we were getting the hand spear, but it appeared after I took some junk out.

Still, you might want to make the room just to be safe. ^^

darkante
Jul 30, 2008, 11:30 AM
Well, i bothered actually to get my fifth element rifle to lv 31...so iīm well prepared to stun creatures with right element for anyone needing my help :)
Just the last one to go (Ice element which is good seeing as there is no fire elementad enemies on MaG), i see just how much i can manage to lv on it before MaG..otherwise my friends will bitch alot if i donīt tag along as soon i arrive after update rofl. X)

MysticGoten
Jul 30, 2008, 03:30 PM
I'm ready to rock. Its sad that I haven't done anything with my PM, so I'll stockpile all the boards I get and try them out later (but I'll miss the synth bonus).

Hopefully between my friends we will have a PM that specializes in each area (I think mine will be ranged weapons). I got mad because one of our new friends made his PM specialize in striking weapons like another friend, which didn't help the group out at all.

Yea, sadly my rifle bullets still need to lvl up. Burning and Dark Shot are at lvl 40, the others ones are practically untouched except for lvl 21 Feeze shot.

I wonder if you didn't participate in the last MAG if we get the rewards also?

Bupon
Jul 30, 2008, 03:32 PM
I cant wait for MAG to come back, 140 here I come.

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 03:41 PM

All the MAG rewards will apply to everyone except Rappy Tip and Treasure Chest, because for those, you would have needed to have participated at least once in the MAG mission in the first MAG round.
You will either completely miss out on those (too unimportant) items or you will receive them once you do the mission once and get them after the 2nd MAG round.

afterthoughtz
Jul 30, 2008, 03:41 PM
I'm ready to rock. Its sad that I haven't done anything with my PM, so I'll stockpile all the boards I get and try them out later (but I'll miss the synth bonus).

Hopefully between my friends we will have a PM that specializes in each area (I think mine will be ranged weapons). I got mad because one of our new friends made his PM specialize in striking weapons like another friend, which didn't help the group out at all.

Yea, sadly my rifle bullets still need to lvl up. Burning and Dark Shot are at lvl 40, the others ones are practically untouched except for lvl 21 Feeze shot.

Hang on let me get this straight, you got mad at a new friend cause he made a striking bot, putting 2 people in your little "party" with striking bots? Did you stop to think that it just might be his game, payed with by his money on his psu character with his bot, that perhaps he should be allowed to make his bot whatever he wanted??
Funny thing is, you actually got mad lol:dead:

Anyways, do we get the synth bonus along with 3* luck while MAG is here?

Fiohna
Jul 30, 2008, 03:44 PM
I agree with afterthoughtz. If you want a PM to synth something, raise the PM yourself instead of getting mad at others for not raising a PM for you.

afterthoughtz
Jul 30, 2008, 03:45 PM
I agree with afterthoughtz. If you want a PM to synth something, raise the PM yourself instead of getting mad at others for not raising a PM for you.
Thank you for that:-)

goldbrease
Jul 30, 2008, 03:46 PM

i don't see how this even matters since you can't bring your pm if he makes the game. and with battle xp the pm can be changed into otehr models so him haveing a pm for strike weapon synthing doesn't make sense as to how this effects you. unless your thinking each of you will make each other's items.

Eleina
Jul 30, 2008, 03:47 PM
Dash over to MAG? Hmmmm think i'd rather stay at work lol.

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 03:47 PM
Anyways, do we get the synth bonus along with 3* luck while MAG is here?

;l
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008/en/

Basically, ya.

Darius_Drake
Jul 30, 2008, 03:50 PM
Good reminder. I will definitely take a bunch of stuff out of my common box tonight so I don't forget.

Chibi_psu
Jul 30, 2008, 03:54 PM
I feel bad for you guys. What will you do if we dont get any update this week too?

afterthoughtz
Jul 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
I feel bad for you guys. What will you do if we dont get any update this week too?
Now what ever gave you the idea that Sega would screw up again?:-P

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 03:58 PM

Cast Giresta, and do nothing.

But hey... let's not be pessimistic for a second, ok. ;p

goldbrease
Jul 30, 2008, 04:32 PM
hmm how much room does the common box have anyways?

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 04:44 PM
hmm how much room does the common box have anyways?

About 30 slots. :/

MysticGoten
Jul 30, 2008, 06:09 PM
i don't see how this even matters since you can't bring your pm if he makes the game. and with battle xp the pm can be changed into otehr models so him haveing a pm for strike weapon synthing doesn't make sense as to how this effects you. unless your thinking each of you will make each other's items.

That is the plan, we will give the boards to the friend who has the best PM for synthing it and work together.

MysticGoten
Jul 30, 2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you for that:-)

You are missing the teamwork aspect of each of us having a PM that will specialize in different areas so we will be able to synth anything we want with the best ability.

Isn't that how synthing works?

More dissapointed than angry, it is his choice to do what he wants with it. I didn't flare up, just said now we have 2 striking PMs and my friend understood.

afterthoughtz
Jul 30, 2008, 06:23 PM
You are missing the teamwork aspect of each of us having a PM that will specialize in different areas so we will be able to synth anything we want with the best ability.

Isn't that how synthing works?

More dissapointed than angry, it is his choice to do what he wants with it. I didn't flare up, just said now we have 2 striking PMs and my friend understood.

Well there is a difference between dissapointed and as you said before, mad.
So if you woulda said dissapointed first i wouldnt even of bothered to post, but no hard feelings, besides, it helped get my post count up lol:-P

goldbrease
Jul 30, 2008, 11:32 PM
That is the plan, we will give the boards to the friend who has the best PM for synthing it and work together.

and so the fact that one of you could have made an alt and used the shoe method to get a armor pm to level 100 in like 4 days did not occur?

well you guys have chosen what you want to do but i would prefer to just syn th everything myself. wouldn't be hard to make 3 alts and make each of their pms specialized in synthing. but like i said. all your guyses choice.

Seority
Jul 31, 2008, 03:17 AM
Alright, NOW its tonight.
xD
I just hope everyone gets what they have worked for. :)

Bear...
Jul 31, 2008, 04:50 AM
what sleep deprivation does to your sense of times and dates XD

goldbrease
Jul 31, 2008, 05:11 AM
its 4 am. the update wont happen for atleast 18 hours.

Seority
Jul 31, 2008, 05:13 AM
And I hope everyone will remember before those 18 hours are up.
^_^

goldbrease
Jul 31, 2008, 05:14 AM
seority you on the ps2? i need help takeing down mother brain s XD.
nm, finaly took her down after pounding on her for an hour and manageing to dodge most of her attacks. man she made me eat up alot of items. and i only got a lousy nanopolymer.

Seority
Jul 31, 2008, 02:24 PM
Sounds like me with De Rol Le, S2.
FF's arn't boss soloers, FGun's are.
x3

goldbrease
Jul 31, 2008, 02:29 PM
i was in my FI class. ive soloed bosses easyer in ff then in fi thou.