PDA

View Full Version : The Root of all Evil

Adriano
Jul 30, 2008, 11:19 AM
Who else watches this show? Lewis Black has to be like my favorite comedian, this show is genius~
The new season comes on tonight 10:30Pm Est.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 30, 2008, 11:29 AM
I watched it once but my attention span isn't what it used to be. It got to the just before the verdict and I forgot who "won."

Now Assy McGee, that show is genius!

It even has Shin's Toyota take-over in every episode.

Adriano
Jul 30, 2008, 11:38 AM
Assy McGee I saw a brief preview of that show one time on adult swim I must admit it had me pretty lol.
And on the Root of all evil, by the time the verdict comes up you've probably missed the majority of the hilarity :disapprove:.

Tact
Jul 30, 2008, 11:54 AM
Hmm, The Root of All Evil. I've seen that once, but I forgot everything that happened in that episode. I guess it just wasn't funny enough. :wacko:

Sayara
Jul 30, 2008, 12:46 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii51/Robo_451/Popn%20Music%20Party%20gifs/zina1.gif

That problem sounds like my Econ class tact

Tact
Jul 30, 2008, 12:52 PM
What, your class isn't funny enough for you to remember anything? :wacko:

Sayara
Jul 30, 2008, 12:54 PM
and or as boring as watching grass grow

Boogie Troll
Jul 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
My Econ class was hilarious, and I remember quite a lot...the teacher was a dick to the kids that didn't do well in the class. And he barked at people when they fell asleep. And one time, at lunch, two girls got into a fight relatively close to his classroom. His classroom is up some stairs, and he was just watching them fight over the railway with a couple of his teacher buddies, just smiling.

He's also easily 50. And my hero.

Tact
Jul 30, 2008, 12:59 PM
And one time, at lunch, two girls got into a fight relatively close to his classroom. His classroom is up some stairs, and he was just watching them fight over the railway with a couple of his teacher buddies, just smiling.

That's awesome, but at the same time I'm wondering how those teachers didn't get in trouble for just standing by and watching. You would think that they would be required to try to stop the fight.

Boogie Troll
Jul 30, 2008, 01:04 PM
1.They would have to go down stairs.
2.They are all old.
3.Security guards got there before the good stuff happened blood was drawn:disapprove:

Tact
Jul 30, 2008, 01:31 PM
3. Security guards got there before the good stuff happened blood was drawn:disapprove:

Hmm, security guards. That would explain why the teachers were able to just watch.

Adriano
Jul 30, 2008, 02:11 PM
I can't wait for the comedy central bob sagat roast :>
Somebody should start a FKL C0|\/|3DY CLU8.

ShinMaruku
Jul 30, 2008, 02:14 PM
Toyota and the witches are the root of all evil.

Adriano
Jul 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
Toyota and the witches are the root of all evil.

Somehow shin, I knew you would make a post in this thread. :E