PDA

View Full Version : Real reason for PSU's Service Problems

Cranberry
Jul 30, 2008, 06:44 PM
It's no mystery that Sega has had numerous problems. In addition to the fact that we are weeks behind in updates, and that it took them literally months to bring back the MAG event, there's been numerous billing problems, and all sorts of other problems. As a result of this, numerous people have cancelled their Guardians Licenses and left the Gurhal system to its fate.

But don't you see? This is all according to plan! Now hear me out before you dismiss me as some crackpot theorists. I've been researching this for a while, and I'm confident what I'm saying is correct!

Sega is on the side of the S.E.E.D.! That's right, they are on the side of our enemy! They don't want the Guardians to win! Think about it! Billing problems mean less Guardians available to interfear with the S.E.E.D. The fewer their are, the weaker they become and the more of an advantage the S.E.E.D. gets! What was the purpose of the MAG event? Something about getting data to study the SEED or something like that? I forget what that professor guy said. Well a longer MAG extension means more data to use against the S.E.E.D.! So obviously they want to delay th is as much as possible to give the S.E.E.D. time to prepare for this! And in addition to this, while waiting for this extension many Guardians threw up their arms and cancelled their licenses, efectively the same thing as quitting. This further gives the S.E.E.D. an advantage!

And look at the timing of this! A mysterous dark hive planet arrives, and problems start plauging the service. Sega carefully timed this so that it would happen just as the S.E.E.D. are poised to strike!

All the pieces are coming together, and the Sega & S.E.E.D. alliance is working! Gurhal has lost a significant portion of its defense force. Sega, using non-violent means, has removed far more Guardians than the S.E.E.D. ever managed to do, and now the entire system is under a shadow of Darkness as the S.E.E.D. prepare to take the reins and finish the job Sega started!

I'm onto you Sega! I'm onto your evil plan!

Whew, good thing I'm affiliated with Pioneer 2 rather than Gurhal or else I'd be worried!

Shadowpawn
Jul 30, 2008, 06:45 PM
*actually read the post*

Tessu
Jul 30, 2008, 06:46 PM
Hm, theory being looked into... and... nope. Looks like it's back to the LSD-covered drawing board.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 30, 2008, 06:46 PM
It is a good thing I never played the story for PSU or else I'd have some remote idea about what you are talking about.

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 06:52 PM
*slams cranberry into a wall* sorry sir but you know to much *pulls out a gun and disposes of cranberry* actually he's wrong, its my army thats pulling the strings behind the guardians, sega and the seed. kikikikikikikiki

Cranberry
Jul 30, 2008, 06:54 PM
*Covers her head with arms* So you're the culprit TalonKitsune! I should have known you were responsible for this dispicable deed! Even if you destroy me, people will learn of your evil ways!

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
then i'll just have to dispose of them all! *evil laughter*

MEIRA-EDIT: Ah, but I can change the past!

Randomness
Jul 30, 2008, 08:22 PM
O.o Meira didn't stealth-edit it?

Besides, Talon already knows I can stop him. If I feel like it. Or take the time to.

Besides, its not like one individual dimension's demise matters too much.

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 08:31 PM
O.o Meira didn't stealth-edit it?

Besides, Talon already knows I can stop him. If I feel like it. Or take the time to.

Besides, its not like one individual dimension's demise matters too much.

actually your wrong there, you can't stop me... only just cause a stalemate (which now that i think of it would be just as bad in this case...) for the same reason i can't stop you... or kill you off...

SStrikerR
Jul 30, 2008, 08:32 PM
http://7dust.net/images/funny/vpcjr6tg0oi7ru7.gif

Yes i stole this.

Randomness
Jul 30, 2008, 08:35 PM
actually your wrong there, you can't stop me... only just cause a stalemate (which now that i think of it would be just as bad in this case...) for the same reason i can't stop you... or kill you off...

Stalemate means I win if my goal is simply to stop you, though.

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 08:42 PM
okay here's a problem for you then, lets say i've set a time bomb near the target, if its a stalemate all i have to do is hold you off long enough for it to explode, lets say for argument's sake that the bomb is in a warehouse, there are entrances on the second floor balcony, and the first floor main garage, the inside is divided up into 50 office, 25 on each floor, one office contains the bomb, there are also my guards patrolling the buildings outer defenses, posted at each door way, and placed at random in the office buildings. the bomb is set to 20 minutes, how will you find and defuse it in time?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2008, 08:51 PM
http://www.noulakaz.net/weblog/images/20071128-geek.jpg

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/3579.jpg

:wacko: ?

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 08:55 PM
what?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2008, 08:56 PM
Post unrelated.

TalHex