PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Question about 1st MAG Rewards

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 30, 2008, 10:52 PM
Ironically for some wierd reason they cancelled my account or so they say.....i asked my friend to check if my shops where there but they still are but idk if thats means anything.....i'm trying to get that takin care of now.....anywho......."If" it comes down to that i have to renew my subscription "completely" would i still have the rewards or no???? In particular i mean like the 3* luck.

ITs going to be an lol if not but i was curious

lets hope they really didnt cancel it.......although they did send me an email :-O

Turb0
Jul 30, 2008, 10:57 PM
Why would they (I'm assuming you mean sega?) randomly cancel your account? Or do you mean you got lolbanned? Anyway, things like the 3* luck and synth bonus affect everyone so they should be there. The only things you might not get are the items that go in your common box, but as long as you can sign on before they take them back, I would think you'd get those too.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 30, 2008, 11:07 PM
Why would they (I'm assuming you mean sega?) randomly cancel your account? Or do you mean you got lolbanned? Anyway, things like the 3* luck and synth bonus affect everyone so they should be there. The only things you might not get are the items that go in your common box, but as long as you can sign on before they take them back, I would think you'd get those too.

Ok what happened was i havent payed for may,june,n july but the thing is.....that week of july 22 i told them i had the money in my debit card then it let me on PSU again but i guess that $5 monthly on debit card came in effect so it wasnt exactly what was needed to pay.....what i dont get is.....That day before they sent an email saying it wa suspended so they made that i was able to get on....my thing is......if they billed my debit card that day like i believe they normally do......how come they didnt send me an email saying it was tooking cared of???? In my opinion.....they shouldnt have let me even play the game if they didnt get the money......

Is there a # i could call to talk to Sega about this???

Turb0
Jul 31, 2008, 12:40 AM
Well getting a hold of someone that can actually do something at sega is proving to be quite a challenge. You could submit a ticket at help.sega.com and see if that does anything.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 12:42 AM
Well getting a hold of someone that can actually do something at sega is proving to be quite a challenge. You could submit a ticket at help.sega.com and see if that does anything.

yea ive done that already :P did it about 25 minutes ago

I'm wandering if i should wait until i hear from sega to pay for it...............

I'd hope that if its gets paid for that i can have my old characters again ^_^

Turb0
Jul 31, 2008, 12:45 AM
Oh idk then. They should hopefully respond to that but if they don't you could PM chill or ruby about it. They might just tell you to go submit a ticket though lol.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 12:55 AM
Oh idk then. They should hopefully respond to that but if they don't you could PM chill or ruby about it. They might just tell you to go submit a ticket though lol.

Funny u mention that.....
i register for the sega boards but i never got the email to activate it.................just now remembered that

Turb0
Jul 31, 2008, 01:12 AM
That's kinda odd. Ruby has an account on here though (same username: RubyEclipse) so you could try that. I doubt he checks these forums as much as the official ones though so you might not get a response right away.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 01:23 AM
yep....
im trying to get all settled b4 2morrow night
hope i can get it reactivated

D1ABOLIK
Jul 31, 2008, 03:03 AM
Ok what happened was i havent payed for may,june,n july but the thing is.....that week of july 22 i told them i had the money in my debit card then it let me on PSU again but i guess that $5 monthly on debit card came in effect so it wasnt exactly what was needed to pay.....what i dont get is.....That day before they sent an email saying it wa suspended so they made that i was able to get on....my thing is......if they billed my debit card that day like i believe they normally do......how come they didnt send me an email saying it was tooking cared of???? In my opinion.....they shouldnt have let me even play the game if they didnt get the money......

Is there a # i could call to talk to Sega about this???
Are you saying you only had 5 bucks in your account and that was for PSU?? BTW its 10 bucks a month, not 5. If you only had 5, theres your reason.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 07:53 AM
Are you saying you only had 5 bucks in your account and that was for PSU?? BTW its 10 bucks a month, not 5. If you only had 5, theres your reason.

lol no
i know its $10 the $5 was referrin to the debit card's monthly fee. I had the exact amount to pay it off but im thinkin the monthly fee kicked in.....but even then....if they didnt get the money that day they should of suspended my account again..............

MooCowPirate
Jul 31, 2008, 08:00 AM
If the account is linked to your check card, I'm pretty sure it would overdraft before it yelled at you about insufficient funds. Also, keep some more cash in that checking account of yours as I'm pretty sure with most banks they refund the 5 dollar service charge almost right away if you have xx amount of cash in the bank.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 08:37 AM
If the account is linked to your check card, I'm pretty sure it would overdraft before it yelled at you about insufficient funds. Also, keep some more cash in that checking account of yours as I'm pretty sure with most banks they refund the 5 dollar service charge almost right away if you have xx amount of cash in the bank.

I understand what you mean but its one of those prepaid debit cards greendot. like those ones you can get from wal-mart,cvs,publix,etc

I'm just wanderin when i pay the money i owe later on today will they A.Reactivate my account or B.Make me do another account(starting over)

MooCowPirate
Jul 31, 2008, 10:03 AM
Either way you're going to have to pay the money you owe. I'm no expert, but even if you do have to re-subscribe, I'm pretty sure all of your characters will remain as long as the Sega account is linked to the gamertag used originally.