PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding missions

number313
Jul 30, 2008, 11:40 PM
I read about a line-shield that you can obtain in multi-mode specifically Altera-senba

The guy says you can find it on the white beast mission my problem is I can't read any japanese. As far as I know it's in Neudaiz on multi-mode but which mission is it? The second to the last one?

mvffin
Jul 31, 2008, 12:14 AM
I can't find that mission either. I've completed story mode too. none of the mission pics are white beast. = (

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 31, 2008, 12:24 AM
That's because Alterazgoug isn't in the temple that you're used to seeing. At the mission counter on Neudaiz in multi-mode it would be the second to last mission on the list, or the middle co-op (orange) mission. The map lay-out is exactly like that of Forest Infiltration with some enemy edits (Sinows instead of the Kagajibari(s) at the end).

number313
Jul 31, 2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the info, time to get to work ^_^

mvffin
Jul 31, 2008, 04:38 AM
do you have to have multiple players to complete it, or just to get an S rank?

number313
Jul 31, 2008, 06:11 AM
I just got the armor ^_^, it's a multi-mode mission. I played with my brother. I don't think we encountered any places where 1 has to stand on a switch to pass so you can probably do it on your own.

You won't get an S rank though cuz some enemies are hidden in places with the stepping-switches and they require 3 people. I warn you. The mission is hard when you're alone.

mvffin
Jul 31, 2008, 10:52 AM
Eh I tried it a couple times, its not that bad except for the groups of buffed olgohmon. I did it with 3 NPC's. Still haven't got that armor though. = (

number313
Jul 31, 2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah that was the part that made it hard. Me and my brother got it on the first try. Don't worry you'll get it