PDA

View Full Version : Kan Yu Board

Dealbreaker
Jul 31, 2008, 03:13 AM
Hello all i was able to get a Kan Yu board in 2 runs on PO S2. My Question is should i even make it? After looking at the prices of the board and the material i could sell it all off for about 5-6 mil. At that price i could get a nice 30% ice. Should i try my luck and make it or just sell off and buy a nice one? Dont get me wrong i would love to think i could get something over 30% but thats a hard task. The last item my friend made for me came out 10% lol (Ank Zagza).

Turb0
Jul 31, 2008, 03:26 AM
It's up to you. I would usually just play it safe and sell the board but there is that chance of making a major profit if it comes out over 40%.

GlowSticks
Jul 31, 2008, 04:19 AM
Sell it. People are dumb with prices. Very bad currency on PSU.

Bear...
Jul 31, 2008, 04:48 AM
it depends on wether you like to take risks or not.

Indica
Jul 31, 2008, 05:20 AM
Depends if you need the money or not. I have 9 Kan Yu boards and plan on synthing them all.

CaRLxD
Jul 31, 2008, 05:25 AM
I always just sell it because this game is dumb... like ank dedda's 2 catililum and some mot walna... they sell for like 200k-300k for a nasty one lol and thats like 500k+ Of items you used...

I BLAME SEGAC.

Indica
Jul 31, 2008, 05:32 AM
There is a huge difference between Ank Dedda vs Kan Yu.

2 Catilium and especially Mot Walna is so darn easy to get.

The reason Ank Dedda is selling so cheap is because they were dropping like candy during the Winter Event and nobody wants a stock pile of Dark Element Axe only.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 31, 2008, 07:25 AM
I always just sell it because this game is dumb... like ank dedda's 2 catililum and some mot walna... they sell for like 200k-300k for a nasty one lol and thats like 500k+ Of items you used...

I BLAME SEGAC.

Put in a little more money and work even for a lower % kan yu and you'll still turn a little profit, unless you totally don't have ANY materials, even half of the needed items sell for about the total price of a dedda.

darkante
Jul 31, 2008, 08:44 AM
Yes, material is way lol overpriced.

When you see Bil De Axe weapons go for 1.5 milj with over 20 % element...then the person is really dumb seeing as he could get alot more just selling the material sadly enough.

It should be the other way around really, this game economy is seriously in a opposite dimension.

afterthoughtz
Jul 31, 2008, 08:50 AM
Hello all i was able to get a Kan Yu board in 2 runs on PO S2. My Question is should i even make it? After looking at the prices of the board and the material i could sell it all off for about 5-6 mil. At that price i could get a nice 30% ice. Should i try my luck and make it or just sell off and buy a nice one? Dont get me wrong i would love to think i could get something over 30% but thats a hard task. The last item my friend made for me came out 10% lol (Ank Zagza).
What the hell breaker, why you gotta be saying how bad that Zagza came out, not like i could help it lol, Funny thing is, ever since i made that 10% for you, all other axes i've made since then,(4) have been above 30% lol

Soukosa
Jul 31, 2008, 11:44 AM
Yes, material is way lol overpriced.

When you see Bil De Axe weapons go for 1.5 milj with over 20 % element...then the person is really dumb seeing as he could get alot more just selling the material sadly enough.

It should be the other way around really, this game economy is seriously in a opposite dimension.Bil De Axe: Used by FFs/PTs that want a funky looking axe with bad ATA.
Morbina: Rare stone that's... well, rare. Used for synthing various things.

Which is gonna have more demand? Yep. This is hardly unique to PSU either and rather common on other MMOs. A weapon can only be used by so many people while the materials can be used for many more things that could in turn result in a better version of the weapon. Thus the has desirability and thus higher demand causing the price to go up. Welcome to game economics. No one said it had to make complete sense :)

CosmicShot
Jul 31, 2008, 12:01 PM
What i think is go ahead and make it in the end you will make money no matter what you do. For intense I know this is not we are talking about but oh well I thought i should say it anyway ok for intense say you get a psycho wand board and you want to sell it to buy it i personally would make it because a 0/10 sells for way more than a board and materials combined. You get what i am saying since people grind them intill they are horrible 4/4, 3/3, or 2/2 sometimes it might be worth just making the weapon. And who knows maybe that kan yu board could make you 30mil if it comes out with a good percent.

If you Dont need the money then make it.

Dealbreaker
Jul 31, 2008, 03:50 PM
What the hell breaker, why you gotta be saying how bad that Zagza came out, not like i could help it lol, Funny thing is, ever since i made that 10% for you, all other axes i've made since then,(4) have been above 30% lol

Aaron i trust you enough to let you make all my striking weapons. I think im just going to make it. I really dont need the money. I may sit on it for a day or 2 just to see if the boards prices go up. I have a feeling everything (ie: material and boards) will go up in price. In the end however i think ill still let aaron make it. I think he has a 50% in him :)

darkante
Jul 31, 2008, 04:35 PM
Bil De Axe: Used by FFs/PTs that want a funky looking axe with bad ATA.
Morbina: Rare stone that's... well, rare. Used for synthing various things.

Which is gonna have more demand? Yep. This is hardly unique to PSU either and rather common on other MMOs. A weapon can only be used by so many people while the materials can be used for many more things that could in turn result in a better version of the weapon. Thus the has desirability and thus higher demand causing the price to go up. Welcome to game economics. No one said it had to make complete sense :)

Yeah, thatīs why the overprice is the way to scare of people to hunt the material and not to be lazy lol.

afterthoughtz
Jul 31, 2008, 07:19 PM
Aaron i trust you enough to let you make all my striking weapons. I think im just going to make it. I really dont need the money. I may sit on it for a day or 2 just to see if the boards prices go up. I have a feeling everything (ie: material and boards) will go up in price. In the end however i think ill still let aaron make it. I think he has a 50% in him :)

Well i leveled the bot up today to 96, and its pure striking, trying to find enough crap to get it to 100 tonight before MAG.
And the Vahra Claw board i had came out 30+ ice, awesome for lonely laboratories. Also made a 32% Ground Zaks Bogoda

Dealbreaker
Aug 2, 2008, 05:09 AM
So afterthoughtz made it and bam 36% Fire :)

MAG has sucked but that right there made my day :)

goldbrease
Aug 2, 2008, 01:43 PM
sega could really fix this issue if they made the S grade synth items drop alot more commonly on S and S2 missions. but no, a run threw wb can sometimes net you 15 kersline on S...... kerseline shouldn't even drop on s or higher. maybe the 9 star mat which i can't remember right now on rare occasion but this is insane.

its not going to hurt sega any to make the mats drop way more commonly considering how stinken rare the boards are usualy and with the normal synth chance on these the mats need to increase in the commonality.

and congrats on it coming out 30%+

afterthoughtz
Aug 2, 2008, 06:15 PM
So afterthoughtz made it and bam 36% Fire :)

MAG has sucked but that right there made my day :)
Your welcome for that;-)