PDA

View Full Version : Budget Synth Discussion

TaiOmniForce
Jul 31, 2008, 08:11 AM
Alright, Im playing PSU to cool down from Soulcalibar IV, and right now Im playing as my Hunter on Extra mode. (I have yet to get online, but by the 18th or so you should see Darc, Tai, or Amethyst online.)

Of course, it's becoming increasingly difficult to obtain stronger weapons because the only method to get them with an element is with a board. I don't really want to settle for an all null element pallete, because I want him to be able to adapt to any situation. So here is my dilemna, I understand how to get elements on weapons, but which weapons do I want to make?

This is what I planned on doing...

Lightning- Spear or Double Sided Saber.
Ice- Dual Saber or Dual Daggers.
Fire- Long Sword or Claws.
Ground- Knuckles or Long Sword.
Light- Double Sided Saber or something else.
Dark- Claws or something else.

I don't want to use the same weapon twice, and I am on a budget so all of these weapons S rank is not going to be affordable. I also want the weapon to reflect the element, like having a saber, light and quick, elemental ground is bad compared to having a long sword or knuckle, sturdy and strong.
I have beaten story mode, but this char and all my others are only level 29, so anything I can't find or buy at that level I can't have.

So, discuss possibilities if you want, and here is my budget.
I have 183399, and I don't know if you consider this alot or a little, but I just sell the furniture I don't want to use. XD

Thanks!
-Tai