PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing tonight?

Trvgear
Jul 31, 2008, 12:54 PM
So for those of us who are staying up all night tonight, I want to know what you plan to do to kill the time.

For me. I'll probably spend the extra MS points I have on the Mass Effect mission and clear that after either watching
Batman:Gotham Knight for the second time
or Resident Evil:Extinction (only because I have it, and well curiosity is getting to be the better of me).

So tell us your plans!

Yunfa
Jul 31, 2008, 01:08 PM
An all nighter? I've done it before, but the servers don't go up at least until 5:30 (FL) in the morning. If it was 3 am i might, but i rather catch some sleep so I have energy to power lvl when the servers go up.

Today hower im farming like a slave in Harvest Moon for the PSP. I could unlock items in Soul Calibur IV, but...i'm feeling lazy. :p

Noblewine
Jul 31, 2008, 01:08 PM
Invite some friends to some missions I haven't ran in a long time.
Work on my Cast and Beast bullets.
PA lv on my main for awhile.

Maybe play some of the other games I own and haven't really playing in awhile. I still need to finish Super Mario RPG.

RedRaz0r
Jul 31, 2008, 01:09 PM
im gunna go to sleep early and get up at 5 and stay on longer than you =D

Kizeragi
Jul 31, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hanging out with my clanmates on Xbox Live. I'm ready for MAG.

Tekershee
Jul 31, 2008, 01:13 PM
I'm going out tonight o.o!

hewitt
Jul 31, 2008, 01:13 PM
Playing Soul Calibur IV or maybe brawl :o

CelestialBlade
Jul 31, 2008, 01:21 PM
Probably sleeping. We have three weeks of MAG, what's a couple hours?

norrisj15
Jul 31, 2008, 01:25 PM
Probably sleeping. We have three weeks of MAG, what's a couple hours?

Exactly!

darkante
Jul 31, 2008, 01:26 PM
well, i did just get the last element for my rifle up to at least lv 31. =)
I feel extremely proud off myself now.

And tonight..well i did just get everything prepared on all my 4 PM so i can synth as soon as the boost hits in.
Looking most forward to synth my very first Psycko Wand. ^^

But right now, i feel like taking my break so i can really enjoy tommorows gaming.

Dragwind
Jul 31, 2008, 01:28 PM
Buying some awesome new steel toe boots to kick anyone who interrupts my precious MAG2 time.

Oh, and probably going to stock up on Monsters, take care of some errands, play some games at the arcade, etc.

Tubby
Jul 31, 2008, 01:28 PM
I'm gonna watch Shaun of the Dead with a few of my friends while we wait! ^_^

MooCowPirate
Jul 31, 2008, 01:40 PM
I'm going to go home and go to bed. Been a long day here at work. What am I doing tomorrow? Going to see the new Mummy movie. I got 3 weeks to get what I can out of MAG2.

Turks68
Jul 31, 2008, 01:44 PM
I'm recording episode 3 of my podcast The Finer Geek. Check us out at www.thefinergeek.com or it should be up on iTunes tomorrow. I just reactivated my PSU account this week in time for MAG and plan on attempting to discuss it with my co-hosts, 2 people who do not play PSU. I'm sure I will get and ear full.

Meta77
Jul 31, 2008, 01:50 PM
Soul Caliber IV

Danny_Dark
Jul 31, 2008, 02:05 PM
Playing Soul Calibur IV :o

After this...Sleep...Yawn...

HellKnight
Jul 31, 2008, 02:14 PM
I'm going to level my absolute dance and my twin dagger ultimate PA cause I don't want my beast fighgunner ending up a level 100 wuss. Sadly I have to work tomorrow so no morning MAG for me :(

Tessu
Jul 31, 2008, 02:16 PM
Pokemon, Skype.

And raging about how I can't log in to PSU. LOLBSOD

Jainsea
Jul 31, 2008, 02:16 PM
washing my hair with this thing called water O_O? O: ? jk. Still cant get back on to PSU right now T_T need new router T_T

Alia
Jul 31, 2008, 02:17 PM

ditto

Larian
Jul 31, 2008, 02:17 PM
Working =/

ashley50
Jul 31, 2008, 02:21 PM
Playing =/

Darius_Drake
Jul 31, 2008, 02:43 PM
I will be splitting time between Soul Calibur IV and Unreal Tournament III. :D

Tyreek
Jul 31, 2008, 02:49 PM
Tonight I beat P3: FES- The Journey on 100% this time. Other than that, I will be playing Phantasy Star Portable.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 02:51 PM
get all my spells to 30 with 99% because my cousin wants to see them get bigger! :D

but he'll be here in an hour and i only did 2 so im only gonna do fire and ice today and the rest later some other time :P

were gonna play Geometry Wars 2 and Rock Band today! then i go to sleep early wake up at 2:30 and play GW2 until servers r up ^^

Astarin
Jul 31, 2008, 02:51 PM
Running the heck out of Desert Goliath while there are still people there for the weekly hotspot. Gib guns!

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jul 31, 2008, 02:56 PM
Fap the day away...

autumn
Jul 31, 2008, 02:59 PM
tabletop game with my friends all night then the 3 of us run our mains to 140 and take an alt onto the leader board.

Fiohna
Jul 31, 2008, 03:37 PM
Possibly level up some more techs, watch Batman: Dark Knight (finally got someone to watch it with :3), and maybe go to sleep early so I can hop on for a single run before work tomorrow.

Ail
Jul 31, 2008, 03:47 PM
i will sleep all the night, wake up, and have the update after 5mins xD

Syl
Jul 31, 2008, 03:59 PM
If I'm not deciding to take a nap later, probably go for a jog, play some Guitar Hero 3 (or maybe real guitar lol), maybe play Devil May Cry 3 for old times sake too.

EMPYREAN
Jul 31, 2008, 04:00 PM
go to bed in approx 1H(midnight), then have a loong nights sleep and wake upp in the morning just in time for the servers to get online again.

Fiohna
Jul 31, 2008, 04:05 PM
Are you really going to sleep for 12 hours?

ForeverStronger
Jul 31, 2008, 04:09 PM
I'm going to sit my ass down and ponder as to why i've been suspended from Xbox Live until 8/1/2008. I guess the last match on Gears of War pissed someone off... File complaints ftw!!

EMPYREAN
Jul 31, 2008, 04:10 PM
Are you really going to sleep for 12 hours?

yup. got nothing to do in the game and besides that, i need alot of sleep

June_Mermaid
Jul 31, 2008, 04:42 PM
man im going to sleep soon as i wake up about 8am im buying a S/g i have 89 mil saved up (thank you u psycho wands ^^) might lv sum bullets tonight tho

Svaltus
Jul 31, 2008, 05:07 PM
Somebody know what times servers back online for begin second MAG?

Fiohna
Jul 31, 2008, 05:20 PM
That's already been posted at least twice in this thread.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jul 31, 2008, 05:23 PM
I probably be playing Final Fantasy XI tonight :)

Svaltus
Jul 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
That's already been posted at least twice in this thread.

oh... <_<

Kinako78
Jul 31, 2008, 05:32 PM
The same thing I do every night, Pinky: PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! (Ok, my online friends have officially been a bad influence on me.)

Seriously, I'll probably watch TV, then go to sleep.

Broodstar1337
Jul 31, 2008, 06:05 PM
Soaking up the sun in warm, beautiful Iraq.

SStrikerR
Jul 31, 2008, 06:06 PM
I made a thread just like this and it was deletd. Wtf.

RubyEclipse
Jul 31, 2008, 06:11 PM
Probably working on a podcast until just before maintenance, and then some more work until early morning friday. Going to be a long night, but should be fun.

Bear...
Jul 31, 2008, 06:32 PM
starting the nastalgic trip off the right way, gonna start with some pso GC then smash 64 and jus t play some 64 basicaly XD then roll up an L when the servers go back on for some extra determination

Kylie
Jul 31, 2008, 06:35 PM
Sleeping. I stayed up until after maintenance once before, and it wasn't worth it. I'm not going to do it just for MAG2 and a new level cap, and I'll have enough time to take advantage of the bonuses. It isn't worth messing up my sleeping pattern. Besides, my ISP probably won't be nice as usual.

Para
Jul 31, 2008, 06:35 PM
Finding last minute boards to synth before going back to MA:G.

goldbrease
Jul 31, 2008, 06:37 PM
anyone bored and want to run missions together?

lanvandam
Jul 31, 2008, 06:37 PM
gonna go smoke wit this chick hopefully it leads to fun since her parents outta town then come back home at 7am and get on that leadership board

Gunslinger-08
Jul 31, 2008, 07:22 PM

I'd join you on my lag-tastic connection for brawl if my wifi adapter hadn't broken... :(

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 07:35 PM
Somebody know what times servers back online for begin second MAG?

well everyone usually says 3:00AM pacific time but i believe the first one went up at 5:AM Pacific time, i remember because my friend was complaining on how he didnt get to play as servers went up cuz he had school :P

Masterflower
Jul 31, 2008, 08:06 PM
It would be up the same time like last time which was 7-7:30AM EST <_<;

Indica
Im going to bed early and get up around 3:30am

RedMussel
Lets go girls, come on!
Im going out tonight,
Im feeling alright,
Gonna let it all hangout!

The best thing about being a Mussel is the provocative is to have a little party!!

Kinako78
Jul 31, 2008, 08:21 PM
Lets go girls, come on!
Im going out tonight,
Im feeling alright,
Gonna let it all hangout!

The best thing about being a Mussel is the provocative is to have a little party!!

I lol'd. XD

xjustsumloser
Jul 31, 2008, 08:27 PM
as I wont be on PSU until Dengeki, I'll be doing the usual. Playing Phantom Dust online with friends, and also Shadowrun.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 08:40 PM
well im gonna wake up at 2:30AM and play GW2 till it goes up hopefully get some insane score so i can finally beat my friend's score of 12mil+ XD

Cracka_J
Jul 31, 2008, 10:26 PM
I'll be stalking your moms, as usual.

Meta77
Jul 31, 2008, 11:53 PM
still playing soul caliber

steely
Aug 1, 2008, 12:08 AM
ill probably be eating my cashews until it comes back on :)

Mikura
Aug 1, 2008, 12:13 AM
I'm going to sleep until I wake up in the morning, then spam MAG for a few hours. Then get bored and do something else.

leblancdiaz
Aug 1, 2008, 12:27 AM
Well lets see first I will download some pron, then masturbate, have a few beers and get to sleep, then get up early to realize I work, oh the irony.... I will arrive 8 hours later to eat supper and play some psu for about 3 hours and sleep and go back to work. Yay, me.

xXJoshXx
Aug 1, 2008, 12:40 AM
Ima prolly watch tv or something

-Crokar-
Aug 1, 2008, 12:42 AM
watch stupid reality tv then maybe watch a movie then play psu and getting prepared for many sleepless nights

DAMASCUS
Aug 1, 2008, 12:54 AM
I'm going to catch up on Daily Show episodes and the Colbert Report; RECOMMENDED. Catch up on web browsing and then when I get bored with that its all about FFTA2DS.
I may have a hard time stopping to play MAG2 XD

xXJoshXx
Aug 1, 2008, 01:04 AM
Here we go almost their. What do yall plan to do while the servers are out. Me personally i plan to watch some tv and browse the forums.

Ken_Silver
Aug 1, 2008, 01:15 AM
Searching the Soul calibur 4 fourms and the PSU forums here.

If the servers are up before 3, then I might play one round. I can't stay up too late tonight. :D

Sexy_Raine
Aug 1, 2008, 01:21 AM
I got what I wanted done tonight. Maxing out Guntecher, I also finally got a Tesbra after all these months, 2 of them in one day. I refuse to buy it from some lucky nub, I'd rather earn it myself. Those who say they got 3 of them in like 20 are such liars. It took like over 150 runs to see it drop. That's ok, it's not like those people are ahead of me in 11 [B]'s, ANA and Nova's storage is full of them :P

Now I can sleep happy.

addictedtopsu
Aug 1, 2008, 01:39 AM
Well I'm a little tired and I am really bored. I'll probably just go to bed. I can't wait for MAG tomorrow I'm gonna work harder this time. I only got like 10,000 kills each on all of my characters last time. I don't plan on getting on the leader board thing but I just wanna beat my kills from last time. Anyway I'm off to bed now good night everyone.

goldbrease
Aug 1, 2008, 02:22 AM
i'm watching my new ps3 take forever to download its new firm ware.

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 02:46 AM
Dammit, only got 2 hours of sleep and cant sleep..lol

Woke up late today and had coffee

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 02:47 AM
i'm watching my new ps3 take forever to download its new firm ware.

Nice, I'll do the same. I never notice anything the last 4 months with all these firmware updates. Last one in June adds a Trophy category but I dont have any

goldbrease
Aug 1, 2008, 02:49 AM
Nice, I'll do the same. I never notice anything the last 4 months with all these firmware updates. Last one in June adds a Trophy category but I don't have any

thats cause they designed it so you have to redo the games to get the trophies. meaning if you beat a game and did all the stuff all the trophies need and they release trophies for that game you have to do it all over again.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 1, 2008, 02:56 AM
thats cause they designed it so you have to redo the games to get the trophies. meaning if you beat a game and did all the stuff all the trophies need and they release trophies for that game you have to do it all over again.
I dont have a PS3 and even i think thats messed up XD

darkante
Aug 1, 2008, 03:09 AM

SEGAC= Postpone everything and screw most things up
SonYc= Tease you to earn everything, just to loose it again upon update because they are retarded.

Myztic
Aug 1, 2008, 03:14 AM
Well, it started off with just playing some PSU, and then around 2:00am (my time) (i think) the Server went down, so I went to some Halo3, then people started to go to bed, so now I am just sitting here, pressing "Retry"(to reconnect) every 5 mintutes or so haha.

I'm just browsing the internet, like www.KilljoyIncorporated.com (http://www.killjoyincorporated.com) and listening to some music ^_^

Seority
Aug 1, 2008, 03:14 AM
Anyone stuck with no ability to get on PSU till the late afternoon?
I feel your pain.

T __ T

Geez, Mod. At least tell me when you move my stuff.
xD

OP:
Attempting to sleep till DreX gets home, at around 3pm T_T, then get on, but probably won't do much because I should help him fix his computer. (//_-)' That's saying that all his parts get here by tomarrow. They were in Cali a few hours ago. ><;

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 03:19 AM

That sucks royally. I have maybe a few badges from WarHawk, but that's about it.

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 03:21 AM
so now I am just sitting here, pressing "Retry"(to reconnect) every 5 mintutes or so haha.

Why the heck you doing that? LOL

Just re-fresh your web browser at - http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

goldbrease
Aug 1, 2008, 03:28 AM
yes it is a pain. same the pixel junkies games. if you played them and beat them already you will have to replay them to get the trophies now that the trophie system is out.

heres the fun thing ive only been able to find a unofficial list of games that have trophies right now. since the trophies was not at the ps3 start like 360 achievements that means game companys have to make an download update for the game to get trophies.

i know of 2 future games that will have them, resistance fallofman2 and bioshock for ps3 will have them.

Ithildin
Aug 1, 2008, 03:50 AM
Its morning for me (I'm English) so I'm gonna wait patiently playing some other game. I would like to get online when my Aussie friends get back from work. So hopefully the servers will be back up around 12pm GMT.

Loso
Aug 1, 2008, 03:55 AM
Well I just woke up.. 5am Eastern.. cant login yet.. so I'm going to continue to wake up. . lol

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 04:00 AM
This web site is the best to kill time. It's been around like 8 years but sucks no updates in last 3 years really.

On left has all the pages, like 375 pages of the funniest pictures

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/cliff-yablonski/

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Aug 1, 2008, 04:04 AM
lol I just woke up to
any idea when the servers wil be back up?

seph_monkey
Aug 1, 2008, 04:09 AM
sitting in my kitchen listening to the ramones and making a rocket to russia patch for the back of my jacket

i have a minor insomnia so i dont sleep much, its 2 am here at the west coast ima hit the hay at 5 or so then wake up at 9 and play mag i guess

Dealbreaker
Aug 1, 2008, 04:42 AM
Im sitting here Watching South Park. Its really sweet that you can watch all of them on there website.

Indica
Aug 1, 2008, 04:46 AM
wow that is cool. Some web site used to do that like 7 years ago but was shut down