PDA

View Full Version : PSP story mode walkthrough??

D1ABOLIK
Jul 31, 2008, 04:59 PM
Has anyone put one together yet. Dont read japanese so cant figure out where to go next. Everything until now was pretty straightforward, but now i cant find any cutscenes and all mission counters just have free missions.

Ceresa
Jul 31, 2008, 05:23 PM
1. Clear a story mission
2. Do a free mission
3. Get the call from Mina
4. Go to Colony Guardian's area (2nd to last option)
5. Go to Guardian Base on planet the mission takes place on (or just trial and error until you find the right one) then go to that mission counter
6. Repeat till end of game

D1ABOLIK
Jul 31, 2008, 05:36 PM
1. Clear a story mission
2. Do a free mission
5. Go to Guardian Base on planet the mission takes place on (or just trial and error until you find the right one) then go to that mission counter

Yeah, the one that got me was. I went to Moatoob but it didnt trigger the mission. After trial and error it came down to i had to invite Vivien to my party and than it triggered the mission.

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 31, 2008, 06:34 PM
1. Clear a story mission
2. Do a free mission

This works well until the last chapter when you have to go to Gawik's Pub.

Amherst_Wind
Jul 31, 2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah, the one that got me was. I went to Moatoob but it didnt trigger the mission. After trial and error it came down to i had to invite Vivien to my party and than it triggered the mission.

Unless circumstances dictate otherwise *cough* Vivienne should be in your party the ENTIRE Story mode. That is the initial basic plot of Story mode afterall.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 31, 2008, 07:39 PM
Unless circumstances dictate otherwise *cough* Vivienne should be in your party the ENTIRE Story mode. That is the initial basic plot of Story mode afterall. Yeah but when you start a mission where she is needed it always added her automatically. This time it made me add her manually before it flagged the mission. Oh well, got it now. One chapter left!!