Oy. Burger King is awesome. >:|

Then explain to me what this Iced Lemonade Abomination thing IS! :argh:

Adriano
Jul 31, 2008, 06:41 PM
i don't trust them >.>

And for good reason >:U

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 06:42 PM
It's called BURGER King, not DRINK king.

You want drinks, go to Sonic. >:|

[spoiler-box]http://www.wmucsports.com/blogs/uploaded_images/IMG_0143-753307.JPG[/spoiler-box]

:D

Adriano
Jul 31, 2008, 06:42 PM
Maybe It's cause Im not used to eating fast food alot <<

Adriano
Jul 31, 2008, 06:43 PM

[spoiler-box]http://www.wmucsports.com/blogs/uploaded_images/IMG_0143-753307.JPG[/spoiler-box]

touche~ ;o
I do like Slush Puppies :3 The kamakaze is the best flavor!

Adriano
Jul 31, 2008, 06:45 PM
AND FOCL NITRO ;x that pic is HUEG

TalHex
Jul 31, 2008, 06:45 PM
i don't trust them because of the fries... they leave a strange, unholy, icky taste/texture in my mouth and it takes a long time for it to go away >.>

Adriano
Jul 31, 2008, 06:48 PM
i don't trust them because of the fries... they leave a strange, unholy, icky taste/texture in my mouth and it takes a long time for it to go away >.>

I have that, but with the other stuff, like wth that Lettuce has GOT to have some % plastic! :X
The weird thing though, I used to like burger king most of all fast food places that I've been to.

TalHex
Jul 31, 2008, 06:56 PM
i try to avoid fast food whenever possible... i'm more partial to cafes and grills

SpikeOtacon
Jul 31, 2008, 06:59 PM
No, Adriano. You are the Burger King.

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2008, 07:00 PM
Burger King and Taco Bell are the best.

Boogie Troll
Jul 31, 2008, 07:02 PM
Taco Bell

Yeah, more like Diarrhea Express.

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2008, 07:06 PM

doesnt do anything bad to me.

TalHex
Jul 31, 2008, 07:07 PM
why is a vampire eating fast food that resembles tacos?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 07:15 PM

Protip: Don't eat more than you can handle the beans.

W0LB0T
Jul 31, 2008, 07:16 PM
I much prefer the Adelaide and a couple of other states name of Burger king, "Hungry Jacks". its like these guys called jack and they are like hungry. so they got some whoppers and they was happy again.

But not as good as Hungry George. that place was epic. burger joint with BOOZE! ZOMGWTFBBQ! I only went there once. Dammed to hell if I go to Hindley street.

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2008, 07:22 PM
why is a vampire eating fast food that resembles tacos?

Vampires can enjoy tacos once in a while.

TalHex
Jul 31, 2008, 07:23 PM
blood tacos?

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2008, 07:35 PM
Tacos from Burger King bare a strange resemblance to tacos from Jack In The Box.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 07:41 PM
Does it anger the gods when i put my Burgerking patty in my angus burger and mix both fries in it tehn use some sauce from burger king and some ranch from mc donalds all in one burger? :(

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2008, 07:47 PM
Do you frequently carry McDonald's ranch sauce with you?

Burger King must feel disgraced having to be covered with ranch sauce from a competitor.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 07:49 PM
Does it anger the gods when i put my Burgerking patty in my angus burger and mix both fries in it tehn use some sauce from burger king and some ranch from mc donalds all in one burger? :(

*loads blasphemy launcher*

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 31, 2008, 08:19 PM

Some day, the local Sonic Burger will get my order right.

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2008, 08:36 PM
How good is Sonic? They're like 5 where I live but I've never been to one yet I'm applying there. >_>;

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 08:51 PM
Don't be foold by the food menu. It's a drink place, for sure.

(The food is TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE D<)

TalHex
Jul 31, 2008, 09:00 PM
char grill yo! (do they even have char grills in arizona? or anywhere else but NC?)

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 09:02 PM
there are no Sonics over here but there are plenty of YUMMY in N Outs! GO CALIFORNIAN BURGER PLACES! ^^

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 09:08 PM
char grill yo! (do they even have char grills in arizona? or anywhere else but NC?)

If I wanted char grill I'd walk outside with a raw chicken.

Boogie Troll
Jul 31, 2008, 09:45 PM
I see commercials for Sonic's all the time. There are no fucking Sonic's within twenty miles of my house. GAH! I want to go there just to see how it is, but I can't.

TheOneHero
Jul 31, 2008, 09:48 PM
*Enters thread*

In most cases the place is only as good as the employees working there.

*Leaves thread*

SpikeOtacon
Jul 31, 2008, 09:48 PM
I see commercials for Sonic's all the time. There are no fucking Sonic's within twenty miles of my house. GAH! I want to go there just to see how it is, but I can't.

Yeah I have to travel to the state below mine to get to the closest one.

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2008, 09:53 PM

I get that, but with KMart.

Shadowpawn
Jul 31, 2008, 09:57 PM
*Enters thread*

*Leaves thread*

QTMFTJATAW

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 11:27 PM
*Enters thread*

*Leaves thread*

what if its good to some people and good to others?

for instance, at the Jack N the Box near my house there is a very large woman who works there, so large that when she goes to get something her huge belly sits over the counters.

most people say that unsanitary and unhealthy and wrong for our food to be where someone had been rubbing their stomach on. i can happily say i've never had a better Jumbo jack ^^

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2008, 11:52 PM
:lol:

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 1, 2008, 12:25 AM
How good is Sonic? They're like 5 where I live but I've never been to one yet I'm applying there. >_>;

Sonic is rather good, actually. You can get some chilicheese tots there that are absolutely killer. I've been rather happy with most of the sandwiches I've gotten there, as well.

My only problem is that the local place hasn't gotten my order right since 2002 (possibly much longer). This isn't typical of the chain though, as I've not had a problem with this at any other location I've been to. Go figure.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 12:29 AM
If they weren't so expensive, I'd eat there more.

My fav? Chili cheese coney. Epic. <3

leblancdiaz
Aug 1, 2008, 12:30 AM
Burger King is healthier then Jack in the Box true story.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 12:34 AM
Which one is healthier? Psh, we eat without asking, WE'RE AMERICANS.

Jack in the Box>Burger King, I gotta say.

Shadowpawn
Aug 1, 2008, 12:42 AM
Checkers has the best fries, bar none.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 12:51 AM
You go to a car place for food? :wacko:

Shadowpawn
Aug 1, 2008, 12:54 AM
For their fries, HEL YEH!

Larian
Aug 1, 2008, 02:15 AM
Go eat Wendy's XD

TheOneHero
Aug 1, 2008, 02:18 AM
*enters thread*

If you like a certain fast food place, don't get a job there. (I worked at Wendy's and carefully stay away.)

*leaves thread...again*

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 02:23 AM
Come back, this place is slow. D:

TheOneHero
Aug 1, 2008, 02:26 AM
I gotta get sleep yo'!

Gym tomorrow, then heading to the midnight release of 'Breaking Dawn'.

Yeah, I read the Twilight series, so what? :wacko:

Larian
Aug 1, 2008, 02:27 AM
lol TOH...I've been managing a Wendy's for the last 8 years!! =/ I've been working with the company for 10! They pay really well!! =D

Adriano
Aug 1, 2008, 04:20 AM
Panera is a really nice place to eat out, they have alot of actually things that are GOOD and good for you, (maybe not so much the latter >>) But yeah, if I could only eat chipotle and panera when I ate fast food, I'd be a happy duck :B

Nai_Calus
Aug 1, 2008, 05:21 AM
Unless I'm in a hurry to get somewhere and absolutely, utterly feel the need to eat in my car like a fucking jackass(Which is usually never, I plan my trips that would be long enough to necessitate lunch so that I either leave enough time to sit down and eat somewhere or will be eating once I'm there, plus I drive a stick shift and pretty much always need both of my hands, and yes, I need both on the freeway too in case there's a case of people braking suddenly so hard the speed gets below what you can actually do in 5th and I need to downshift quickly so I can get back up to speed/proceed at the new speed), I go find a Chinese or Japanese food place. Tastes better, marginally better for me, and more food for the money. I know places to go in all the cities I normally pass through/go to, so I only bother with fast food in the unlikely event I have a craving for it.

Also, if this place remains a F00D C0URT, I may just need to start a war. Been too quiet here lately...

Larian
Aug 1, 2008, 01:06 PM
Silly Nai...You don't need two hands to drive stick...

=D I guess I can't be mad if nobody wants to drive with me after hearing that!! =P

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 01:13 PM
Silly Nai...You don't need two hands to drive stick...

=D I guess I can't be mad if nobody wants to drive with me after hearing that!! =P

If you're flexible, you can try to use your feet for the shifting. However, that is even more of a death wish than simply using one hand. Don't try it at home.

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 1, 2008, 01:21 PM
I know places to go in all the cities I normally pass through/go to, so I only bother with fast food in the unlikely event I have a craving for it.

When are you going to pass through/go to Merced, again?

Airalean
Aug 1, 2008, 01:22 PM
I gotta get sleep yo'!

Gym tomorrow, then heading to the midnight release of 'Breaking Dawn'.

Yeah, I read the Twilight series, so what? :wacko:
HELLS YEAH! *high fives*

I get to be Alice :3

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:32 PM
best french fries ever are the french fries they serve at the local greek festival, unfortunately i can only get them once a year :rant:

Tessu
Aug 1, 2008, 04:34 PM
best french fries ever are the french fries they serve at the local geek festival, unfortunately i can only get them once a year :rant:

This is what I originally read.

Anyway, Sushi Saki is my favorite restaurant around here. It's far from my house. It's a small place and not much of a sight to be hold, but they have the best tuna roll and fish eggs.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:36 PM
lucky! i wish i knew a good place for sushi... favorite chinese restaurant here is the Red Dragon, you can pick anything off the menu at random and it will always be good (and they even provide english descriptions of what your ordering too)

Tessu
Aug 1, 2008, 04:38 PM
There's this one place up here, I forgot the name, but...

God it sucks so hard. it LOOKS like all my dreams come true, it's like, an all-you-can-eat-sushi-bar that they're constantly refilling, with complimentary ramen and miso soup, a chocolate fountain, a teriyaki grill...
But all of it sucks. Even the chocolate tastes bad. :disapprove: I almost cried.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
There's this one place up here, I forgot the name, but...

God it sucks so hard. it LOOKS like all my dreams come true, it's like, an all-you-can-eat-sushi-bar that they're constantly refilling, with complimentary ramen and miso soup, a chocolate fountain, a teriyaki grill...
But all of it sucks. Even the chocolate tastes bad. :disapprove: I almost cried.

you just said the one word that can make me ill to my stomach... i had a very bad experience with that soup before

Tessu
Aug 1, 2008, 04:41 PM
Meesho soup? I love that shit.

What, did you find a cicada floating in it or something? Do tell. -sips tea-

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:43 PM
no, i ran out side the restaurant and painted the bushes vomit... like i said a very bad experience (first time going out for japanese food to...)

Boogie Troll
Aug 1, 2008, 04:44 PM
My one experience at a Sushi place was an interesting one. I had no idea what I ate outside of lobster and what I could only presume was testicle.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:46 PM
no, that's chinese, the japanese eat fish parts

Tessu
Aug 1, 2008, 04:48 PM
A testicle? Sounds... appetizing. ._.

The weirdest stuff I eat is probably fish eggs. But no one can blame me, mainly because they're delicious.

TheOneHero
Aug 1, 2008, 04:49 PM
Miso Soup is awesome stuff, Talon. =/

I really want to find a place that has a Miso-base Ramen, man that stuff was amazing in Japan.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:50 PM
i should eat more greek food

sorry its going to take me a long time to forget about how bad that miso soup tasted... the smell alone is enough to do it for me... i'll try it again eventually

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:52 PM
I haven't had Sushi in a while. At the Safeway where my dad works, they had an asian lady who would make the best sushi, like, EVAR. DAMN it was good.

Now it's pre-packaged shit from California. D< They got rid of her, the bastards.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:53 PM
one of my mom's co-workers can make pretty good sushi, but he rarely makes it...

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 04:55 PM
I want sushi now. :<

We have a Chinese resturant (that's run by mexicans >_> ), but their food is ass sandwich. AND THEY TOOK OUT THE DENNY'S THAT WAS THERE FOR IT.

GAH.

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 05:39 PM
The weirdest stuff I eat is probably fish eggs. But no one can blame me, mainly because they're delicious.

I'm a very picky eater, so I can't really say that any of the stuff I eat is weird. :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 05:45 PM
calamari is good

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
Ew. :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:28 PM
what? you don't like squid?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hell no. :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:31 PM
not even if its fried and served with tomato sauce?

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hell no. :disapprove:

He's afraid that the tentacles will suction to his throat on the way down. :wacko:

Shadowpawn
Aug 1, 2008, 06:34 PM
We have a Chinese resturant (that's run by mexicans >_> ),

They're Weaboos?

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:37 PM
hey nitro,
would you eat it on a box?
http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn416/piggigg/CompainionCube.jpg
would you eat it with a fox?
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/wagaya4pj2.jpg

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 06:39 PM
I will not eat it in a box, I will not eat it with a fox. I will not eat it with some lox, I will not eat it on the docks. I will not eat Green Eggs and Spam. I do not like you, Spam I Am. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:41 PM
ha ha! nice one tact

would you eat it while on the phone? would you eat it with a bone (spork)?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:42 PM
I'd only eat calamari if my life depended on it.

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:43 PM
don't give randomness any ideas... -_-

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:45 PM
If it was Randomness giving it to me, I'd snap my neck with my feet.

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 06:46 PM
would you eat it while on the phone? would you eat it with a bone (spork)?

I will not eat it on the phone. I will not eat it with a bone. I will not eat it from a cone. I will not eat it and then moan. I will not eat Green Eggs and Spam. I do not like you, Spam I am. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2008, 06:48 PM
Umkle Seuss.

Ranmaru
Aug 1, 2008, 07:05 PM
I will not eat it and then moan. :wacko:

So you will eat it and not moan? ;p

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 07:14 PM
So you will eat it and not moan? ;p

Darned loopholes. :disapprove:

I still will not eat it! :wacko:

Ranmaru
Aug 1, 2008, 07:32 PM
Darn! I almost had ya. :p

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 07:32 PM
would you eat it with random? would you eat it shot out of a cannon?

Ranmaru
Aug 1, 2008, 07:44 PM
Thats a hard decision. Eating from a cannon seems safer. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 1, 2008, 07:46 PM
i know personally i would prefer the cannon

Ranmaru
Aug 1, 2008, 07:52 PM
All the kids are doin' it.

Tact
Aug 1, 2008, 07:56 PM
Talon, you didn't stick with the rhyming meter of the story. :disapprove:

I can't respond to that because the rhymes will sound strange.

Nai_Calus
Aug 1, 2008, 08:20 PM
I will not eat it in the B4R, I will not eat it in a car, I will not eat it from a jar, I will not eat it on a star, I will not eat green eggs and spam, I do not like you, Spam I Am.