PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically....

Phoenix_Black
Jul 31, 2008, 08:35 PM
What if Sega fucks up again? What do we do about it, hm? I've got the soap box ready...

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 08:41 PM
they wont.

wait till the clothier and Nudaiz GBR.

if we dont get that in 1-2 weeks after MAG then complain cuz the GMs keep saying ITS COMING VERY VERY SOON for both those things

Phoenix_Black
Jul 31, 2008, 08:44 PM
You don't understand that in the hypotheticality of this thread, it has happened.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 31, 2008, 08:47 PM
People will just go on bitching and moaning and threatening to quit but not actually quitting. You know, the usual.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry i read it as HYPER-THE-TICALLY!

i thought u were saying that sega is hyper ticklish and that we should tickle hem if they dont give into our demands. and the only time its ever happened, they gave us R-R-R-ROLL BACK! to fix it

Phoenix_Black
Jul 31, 2008, 08:59 PM
Sorry i read it as HYPER-THE-TICALLY!

i thought u were saying that sega is hyper ticklish and that we should tickle hem if they dont give into our demands. and the only time its ever happened, they gave us R-R-R-ROLL BACK! to fix it

Just like Elmo!

Alastor_Haven
Jul 31, 2008, 08:59 PM
Hmmm...

Everyone will announce ( Why do you announce again when no one cares? )

That they will be quitting the game blah blah
a day later there back :o

Same shit

Zarode
Jul 31, 2008, 09:00 PM
What if Sega fucks up again? What do we do about it, hm? I've got the soap box ready...

We should prepare with BAWWWWWWWWWW pictures.

And Kireek UBWAAAAAAAA pictures too. :wacko:

Yunfa
Jul 31, 2008, 09:03 PM
WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER CLICKING ON THESE TYPOES OF THREADS? UURRRRRGGGAAA

Shinko
Jul 31, 2008, 09:04 PM
People will just go on bitching and moaning and threatening to quit but not actually quitting. You know, the usual.

I don't know if that's necessarily true. Some do quit and some don't. (or they go on a 3 or 4 month break)

But as for me I like psu to much to quit. I'll just be upset and totally expected it...

CelestialBlade
Jul 31, 2008, 09:08 PM
It won't change much.

joefro
Jul 31, 2008, 09:41 PM
School starts in a few weeks, I could care less if they fuck up the updates. The only reason I bitched so much over the summer is because it was a period when I was free to game. Now that I don't have a lot of time to game, I'm sure the updates will keep on rolling in.

Jainsea
Jul 31, 2008, 09:50 PM
I don't know if that's necessarily true. Some do quit and some don't. (or they go on a 3 or 4 month break)

But as for me I like psu to much to quit. I'll just be upset and totally expected it...

Agreed. If it happens or not, well there isn't much we can do is there? (besides cry about it as always)

leblancdiaz
Jul 31, 2008, 10:19 PM
Meh, good things come in time.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 1, 2008, 12:13 AM
I don't know if that's necessarily true. Some do quit and some don't. (or they go on a 3 or 4 month break)Right, some people actually do quit and stay quit. However, they very rarely even bother to mention that they are quitting or complain. Typically, the ones who complain the most and threaten to quit the loudest are the ones that never do quit or come back in a month.