PDA

View Full Version : Economy during MAG2

Tzameti
Jul 31, 2008, 10:50 PM
just curious what will happen to the economy during the three weeks MAG is in effect. leave thoughts...

Macras
Jul 31, 2008, 10:52 PM
if i remember right.... catilium will go down, goldania will go up, hopefully twin DB and Twin Ruby Bullet will drop but thats only a maybe =3=

dentRED
Jul 31, 2008, 10:52 PM
its probably gonna get far worse, like things getting more expensive... just like MAG1... sadly.

Powder Keg
Jul 31, 2008, 10:53 PM
Synth materials will probably skyrocket since we're getting the bonuses. Nanopolymer, Catilium, Walnas, etc.

Rares you find in MAG will drop even lower. 10* Cannon, Legsless / Rainbow, and now the two new additions, Double Agito and Cati / Skill.

Indica
Jul 31, 2008, 11:02 PM
if i remember right.... catilium will go down, goldania will go up, hopefully twin DB and Twin Ruby Bullet will drop but thats only a maybe =3=

Goldania will not change because we are getting normal Rappy this time. Morbinia will probably go up because Im sure a lot of people still have Twin Bear Claw boards.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 11:22 PM
We are gettin normal Rappies now???? Nice

Prepare to have stacks of RappyFeathers lol

Arika
Jul 31, 2008, 11:39 PM
We are gettin normal Rappies now???? Nice

Prepare to have stacks of RappyFeathers lol

who know? they might gonna give you event rappy again.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 31, 2008, 11:51 PM
who know? they might gonna give you event rappy again.
Hmmm on psupedia is states that the rappy replaces the paska :-S

HELLBOT
Jul 31, 2008, 11:56 PM
i have alot of things waiting to be synthed and i bought the boards about a week before the general population knew mag was coming back i did this with all my materials because people will see this as ther "big break" because any item they didn't have the balls to synth before at 79-84% just went to 99%+ AND because we have such good luck this will make almost any synthesis possible also grinders are going to be affected because with 3* luck s+10's will become more and more common and so more and more 10/10 S wepons will become possible and into existance and if we happen to get 200mil in this mag and re-earn all of these rewards we will be in chaos for a while and then seetle into a golden age into the economey so to speak. (worst case scenario: everyone spends their money on baods and materials and because so many people are making these wepons they lose value because of all the new ones in existance and turn up broke and leaves us in about the same state as the demo's economey albeit replace c wepons with a wepons and b's with s's)

jobber
Aug 1, 2008, 12:02 AM
MAG is great for selling junk mats

First MAG, I made 20 mil selling Vulcaline and other junk mats I had saved up. I don't think I made 3 mil in my shop total before that.

I have 20 Goldania saved up which I'll never use

I started putting stuff out for sale last night and made 7 mil already.

remember no regular mats drop in the event so all those empty Desert Goliath runs start to pay off :D

example: Neu Walna is going for 200k and I have a crap load.

Once I make my armors and weapons later, everything left is going up for meseta

Arika
Aug 1, 2008, 12:03 AM
Hmmm on psupedia is states that the rappy replaces the paska :-S
last time rappy had changed back to normal before, and then changed into plaska again on MAG (for second time)
who know they might changed it to plaska for third time, just to stop cati/skillsave from become worthless.

nobody sure, not even pedia too.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 1, 2008, 12:26 AM
last time rappy had changed back to normal before, and then changed into plaska again on MAG (for second time)
who know they might changed it to plaska for third time, just to stop cati/skillsave from become worthless.

nobody sure, not even pedia too.

hmmm makes sense :P

Dragwind
Aug 1, 2008, 12:58 AM
Interesting topic. As usual, I see all synth mats going up in price.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 1, 2008, 01:08 AM
Synthesis mats go UP

I'm expecting a few needles to be in shops

Larian
Aug 1, 2008, 02:24 AM
Lets hope I score big and get some money...I still need lots of morbs and I'm running outta time!!! =(

Umberger
Aug 1, 2008, 02:31 AM
Goldania will not change because we are getting normal Rappy this time.

Rucar boards buddy.

McLaughlin
Aug 1, 2008, 03:36 AM
Every event sends the economy for a loop. Material prices go up, board prices come down.

goldbrease
Aug 1, 2008, 03:52 AM
Every event sends the economy for a loop. Material prices go up, board prices come down.

because there are boards out the you know were and not enough mats for them?

Para
Aug 1, 2008, 07:54 AM
A lot of mats will be in short supply soon...

amtalx
Aug 1, 2008, 08:07 AM
Due to the synth bonus, mat prices have gone through the roof...already. I was looking to make some investments before the update hit and now that I can compare prices, Catilium jumped 100K and Relic Edges have almost doubled.

sephiroth115
Aug 1, 2008, 08:22 AM
I remember the last MAG you couldn't get an orpad guard for less then 1.2 mil, hopefully it happens again :p

thematesV2
Aug 1, 2008, 09:40 AM
we don't re-earn all the stuff from MAG1 right.... we just have the chance to earn the last two? thats how I thought it works.... I'm gonna be in heaven if we re-earn everything, cause I missed MAG-1 by about 2 weeks. I was offline for a while. anyhow, looking forward to tonight, it's FRIDAY! no work for 2 solid days.

Clunker
Aug 1, 2008, 10:07 AM
I can confirm that NORMAL rappies pop up in ruins. I saw *one* on a C run.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 10:13 AM
The economy has gone to shit IMO, price for a SN/ g is out the fucking roof. Wish people would think before they priced things or did research. Prices in JP were what roughly 50+ mill for one, yet people want a stack plus for a 0/10 one on our side.

Delete
Aug 1, 2008, 08:56 PM
The economy has gone to shit IMO, price for a SN/ g is out the fucking roof. Wish people would think before they priced things or did research. Prices in JP were what roughly 50+ mill for one, yet people want a stack plus for a 0/10 one on our side.

I so totally agree.

GaNksTa
Aug 1, 2008, 09:09 PM
I love it! Both Par Walna and Vulcaline double and quadruple in price which I have large stock piles of.

Triple_S
Aug 1, 2008, 09:17 PM
Good God, I think I might finally stop being poor as all hell in PSU o.o

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 09:47 PM
I love it! Both Par Walna and Vulcaline double and quadruple in price which I have large stock piles of.What is it going for now, if it's decent i'll just go buy shitloads from NPC and resell it with markup

Triple_S
Aug 1, 2008, 09:52 PM
Vulcaline is going for 7000 at least, probably going to really rise.