PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy star portable in the US?

SilverShadow117
Aug 1, 2008, 01:19 AM
I have 3 questions:
1.Is the demo available for download in the US?
2.Is a US version ever gonna come out?
3.Can you change the Japanese version's language to english?

So yea basically I wanna play this game badly on my psp, but I can't read Japanese :(

Aero::XII
Aug 1, 2008, 01:34 AM
wow I wonder how many more people are gonna ask these questions?
1. No
2. No one knows
3. No

And most of the people playing the jap ver cannot read jap either...its not very hard to figure everything out though...

Net_PePo
Aug 1, 2008, 08:45 AM
I Think they launch an US version, because itīs part of the saga. I hope they launch sooner or later... And iīll wait!:-D

Kizeragi
Aug 1, 2008, 08:46 AM
wow I wonder how many more people are gonna ask these questions?
1. No
2. No one knows
3. No

And most of the people playing the jap ver cannot read jap either...its not very hard to figure everything out though...

This...

Mike
Aug 1, 2008, 09:08 AM
its not very hard to figure everything out though...

You'd be surprised how many people can't.

.newzero
Aug 1, 2008, 11:51 AM
You'd be surprised how many people can't.

umm well i can figure everything out :)

mvffin
Aug 1, 2008, 03:37 PM
If you're played PSU long enough, you should know what 90% of the menus and such are for. Everything else is just trial and error. Like all the PM options.

Saligun
Aug 1, 2008, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=SilverShadow117;2104312]I have 3 questions:
1.Is the demo available for download in the US?

Wait there is a demo but it's JP and you need to download it from the internet,but as stated if you can play psu it's not to hard to figure out enough of it to play it...

Aero::XII
Aug 1, 2008, 05:59 PM
If you're played PSU long enough, you should know what 90% of the menus and such are for. Everything else is just trial and error. Like all the PM options.

Well I've never played PSU but I've learned everything. I just picked up a few things from this site.

BhunterX
Aug 2, 2008, 01:57 AM
umm well i can figure everything out :)

Yeah, WELL I CANT! :-x thats why we need english patches!

Lucky me, i gots the PSU Demo for Xbox 360, and my bro plays the full ver. (not to be off topic, but his GT is GuardianSaviour. hit em up.8-) )