PDA

View Full Version : Jaggo Acte hunting!

Seority
Aug 1, 2008, 05:12 AM
Would anyone like to acompany me with Ank Bico hunting if they are bored of MAG?
:3
I'm fine with White Beast or Duel in the Ruins.
It's a good idea to snag one of these before they are gone for another year.

IM ON PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PCPC PCPCPCPPCPCPCPCPCPC and PS2 :)

Astarin
Aug 1, 2008, 02:47 PM
PM'd! Let's set something up. I missed getting these last year.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
I don't know if you still have my card, but I'm game for Bico hunting if I'm on. Shoot me a mail if you need the help!

Delete
Aug 4, 2008, 05:12 PM
If your on 360, then yeah. Heck, if its just me and you, ill agree that if i get the first bico, then next is yours even if it goes to me, ill drop for ya. That way everyones happy. My character name is D3L3T3, sometimes it doesnt come up so just look up gudda hon for 9999999, youll see my name.

Seority
Aug 7, 2008, 07:32 AM
I don't know if you still have my card, but I'm game for Bico hunting if I'm on. Shoot me a mail if you need the help!

What's your card's name?
x3

If your on 360, then yeah. Heck, if its just me and you, ill agree that if i get the first bico, then next is yours even if it goes to me, ill drop for ya. That way everyones happy. My character name is D3L3T3, sometimes it doesnt come up so just look up gudda hon for 9999999, youll see my name.

I'm so sorry Delete! I forgot to mention that I'm on PC!
><; Please forgive me! =(

Well, Astarin did like 2 runs with me then bailed. I'd love some new company if anyone is willing. There's only a week and half left! And I know that no one wants to buy a 0% Bico for 5 mil. :roll:

leblancdiaz
Aug 8, 2008, 09:15 PM
I'll join Seority, names Frost look for a black RACast with nothing but guns. Level 140 on the pc version can't miss it

Seority
Aug 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
Hey I've seen you!
I'll PM ya when I'm free.
:)

leblancdiaz
Aug 8, 2008, 11:11 PM
:D also got a newman fortetecher that might be interested in helping

Gunslinger-08
Aug 19, 2008, 09:42 PM
Oh snap! Still looking for one? btw, my card would list me as Gatz. .-. I'm pretty good at forgetting that kind of info.