PDA

View Full Version : delisted?

psugreg
Aug 1, 2008, 11:24 AM
why is pikachief (kitty on the leaderboards) and bertha (rhonda on the leaderboards) up there? whatever happened to "The 2nd MAG event leaderboards, both the Time Attack and Kill Ranking, will be open to all players who were not delisted for glitching during the first MAG event.

Enjoy the competition, don't forget to eat and sleep.

-Chill"

ok so wtf get them the hell off now

Cracka_J
Aug 1, 2008, 11:26 AM
edit: nevermind, rhonda I know is pc/ps2 user. you're correct.

JAFO22000
Aug 1, 2008, 11:26 AM
I say:

"Let them waste their time doing C runs, hoping that they "beat the system" then "delist" them after the event".

Much more satisfying this way.

psugreg
Aug 1, 2008, 11:30 AM
pikachief apparently was the one that reported the hacking, so I can see how they let that one slide.

Rhonda is Googlebonker, not bertha. An entirely different player.

my friend has berthas card and she is currently on that rhonda character cast fortegunner with pikacheif doing runs together thats why they have the same amount of kills. i dont give a damn if he was the one that reported he should of known better.

pikachief
Aug 1, 2008, 11:56 AM
i do know better. im not doing it for anything im doing it just to be up there on the boards. i know i did wrong i dont expect a spread needle lol :)

but my friend bertha/awesome-/rhonda doesnt know for sure so i PMed chill for a straight answer :D he'll probably wanna do S runs with me after i tell him >.> lol

its just nice to see myself so high on the boards thats all ^^ (i have 2 birthday parties brother coming back from japan PSP game, too much stuff to keep this up :S )

Kylie
Aug 1, 2008, 01:07 PM
I'm sure any glitcher will be removed if they're proven to be glitching, so let them if they are.