PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Horrendous MAG Lag!

Phoenix_Black
Aug 1, 2008, 06:11 PM
ht the heck... Lagged out 3 times today...

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
Lagged out 2 times, and took over a minute for my weapons to load on more then one time. Almost everyone is having it i believe

Turb0
Aug 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah my average load time between blocks is like 15 seconds.

Nobo
Aug 1, 2008, 06:22 PM
Lagged out 2 times, and took over a minute for my weapons to load on more then one time. Almost everyone is having it i believe

Yeah I haven't lagged out yet but I've been goin slow as hell all day :(

Astarin
Aug 1, 2008, 06:26 PM
Been slow, yeah, but it's nothing out of the ordinary when playing on a 4 star+ Universe 02. I think it's just been so long since we've had that many people on at once, in one lobby, that people forgot how that induces lag.

Chris28
Aug 1, 2008, 06:40 PM
zero lag for me and i'm on ps2.

MysticGoten
Aug 1, 2008, 07:22 PM
I was lagging on Universe 28 on 360.

I didn't lag out but at times the damage took awhile to show up and my weapons took a long time to change.

I did a quick C rank run before work and the lag sucked, it is to be expected though. Everybody should be playing AOTI now or they are crazy.

If there was ever a time to play, that time is now.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 1, 2008, 07:23 PM
I lagged about 5 times lol

when i hit the counter today....it took about 45 seconds until was even able to select the mission lmao

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 07:24 PM
Been slow, yeah, but it's nothing out of the ordinary when playing on a 4 star+ Universe 02. I think it's just been so long since we've had that many people on at once, in one lobby, that people forgot how that induces lag.
How about when on a barely inhabited universe such as 26, 17, 20, and 30....still have slowdown even after rebooting: modem, router and xbox

afterthoughtz
Aug 1, 2008, 07:25 PM
Only thing i have a problem with is i charge ut to a monster and am on my 4th hit before i see the numbers for the first hit lol

Fiohna
Aug 1, 2008, 07:28 PM
Probably because they are all located in the same area and if there is a massive amount of bandwidth being used, everyone is going to suffer on that network. All of the Universes are networked together, so it would make sense if there is just massive up/down strain on the servers from all the players. Any spamming that is going on probably isn't helping, either.

It could also be that an internet service node somewhere in the general vicinity of the servers went down so all connections going to and from the servers are being bottlenecked due to less pathways via the internet...

MysticGoten
Aug 1, 2008, 07:28 PM
Only thing i have a problem with is i charge ut to a monster and am on my 4th hit before i see the numbers for the first hit lol

Thats what was happening with my rifle shots, Ash handled things while I waited.

pikachief
Aug 1, 2008, 07:33 PM
the lag was so bad that my friends game froze up at the begging of Mines B1 and unfroze after i killed everything and was at mines B2! XD LOL

MysticGoten
Aug 1, 2008, 07:34 PM
the lag was so bad that my friends game froze up at the begging of Mines B1 and unfroze after i killed everything and was at mines B2! XD LOL

OMG, thats terrible and my DSL is the worst >.<

I'm scared for myself.

afterthoughtz
Aug 1, 2008, 07:41 PM
Lol spam???? In psu???? NEVER!!

Billy Mitchell
Aug 1, 2008, 07:44 PM
How devious. Sega waited several months before updating with a rehash of an event and then sabotaged it with crappy servers.

PSU kill-screen coming up.

MysticGoten
Aug 1, 2008, 07:46 PM
How devious. Sega waited several months before updating with a rehash of an event and then sabotaged it with crappy servers.

PSU kill-screen coming up.

I'd take a rehashed event over no event or update anyday especially when you get 250% more exp.

Alura
Aug 1, 2008, 08:14 PM
quit downloading the dirty videos and u wont lag :)

Kylie
Aug 1, 2008, 08:17 PM
Lag has seemed pretty common lately (even before MAG), but I haven't been affected much myself or disconnected a lot. In fact, my ISP has been pretty nice... But I've noticed people disconnecting a lot; PC users mostly.

Gameguard?

Noblewine
Aug 1, 2008, 08:49 PM
I haven't noticed but it hasn't been too bad. I ran mag a couple of time and had little problem compare to getting stuck on the loading screen after dying on Egg Theives.

dentRED
Aug 1, 2008, 08:55 PM
the lag is the worst i have ever seen before + my friends are getting it 2 so i know its not me... dam crappy servers.

chicken105
Aug 1, 2008, 09:19 PM
zero lag for me and i'm on ps2.

maybe because we pretty much had 6 full universes. :/ while u had 3 stars

Darklighter
Aug 1, 2008, 10:21 PM
The lag has been horrible for me and my team. Taking almost a minuite to load the mission, our weapons having to load, just normal lag. Worse though is I have a hell of a time depositing stuff in my bank as it will just not load.

Turb0
Aug 1, 2008, 10:31 PM
Earlier I had 2 pairs of arb bigas that I was selling to the NPC so I sold the first one, but when I went to sell the 2nd one, the first was still there and 2nd one said "Freeze Trap EX" where it should've said "Arb Biga." I was like ...wtf? :???:

Delete
Aug 1, 2008, 10:48 PM
I was trying to run but it was riduculas.. i was barely hitting anything, people who were dying were still up fighting and it just sucked. Looks like we may have a third Mag on its way. :lol:

Oh yeah, i know why were lagging, because every universe has at least one star next to it. Literally and seriously. No wonder.

Simmy
Aug 1, 2008, 11:35 PM
Yes there is super lag on 360 servers SEGA PLEASE HELP US!

shadowsniper6
Aug 1, 2008, 11:47 PM
i am getting lag also

shintaHakamashi
Aug 2, 2008, 12:08 AM
lag is from so may people on. just now i saw uni 1-3 full then 4 had 3 stars and All others had 1 star on 360 version.

Vercix
Aug 2, 2008, 03:54 AM
yup..not too sure why they didn't take measures to help us out in this area...we sure can't help that people actually want to play now... I was hoping that something was going to be done, but it was apparant after 4-5 lag outs/ frozen glitch casts that my hope was dashed aside...YET, who cares xD, MAG kicks ass.

Sharkyland
Aug 2, 2008, 03:58 AM
So it isn't my connection... though I have been getting this lag lately (before MAG and maybe after MAG). -.-

It's hard to find time to play this game again. -.-

Caps
Aug 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
Most of the lag is thanks to people downloading/playing the madden 09 online demo that just got released yesterday. Its not just limited to psu, but all live games are suffering because of it.

youthisoverrated
Aug 2, 2008, 02:55 PM
all universes had at least one star last night but 8 and 24