PDA

View Full Version : Good badge rewards for a Wartecher from MAG?

Sega011
Aug 1, 2008, 09:51 PM
I don't see any...unless I want to pick up the Sonichi... and when I'm using a single handed weapon (s-rank dagger) I have a tech mag for healing, not an R-mag for damage...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 1, 2008, 10:23 PM
Get a bunch of Pushans and switch to AT.

That's the best advice I could give a WT regarding badge prizes.

Sega011
Aug 1, 2008, 10:39 PM
Get a bunch of Pushans and switch to AT.

That's the best advice I could give a WT regarding badge prizes.

Jainsea
Aug 1, 2008, 10:42 PM
My advice, get prizes that are highly sell able for later on and then cash in, then
spoil your WT with new gear? ^^;

gryphonvii
Aug 1, 2008, 10:44 PM
or trade them in for pa rags if you are missing any moves you might like. Other than that might I suggest you try another class and get prizes for that, I mean WT is good but you might have fun as another class as well, acrofighter maybe?

Sega011
Aug 1, 2008, 11:46 PM
Na... I've tried basically all of them by now. The only one I really like is WT and AT, but my Beast is the WT and my human is the AT and right now I'm really just kind of working on the beast... Maybe I'll use the PA frag idea.

Edit: I picked up Dus Majarra. I don't know what the fuss is all about... Using an 18% Ice Muktrand grinded +3 right now with it on it... Doesn't seem too impressive for how much its talked about here.

Clunker
Aug 2, 2008, 01:31 AM
Majarra's big thing is the 2nd combo - that bit does good to high damage, up to nine times to one target. And! It can hit multple targets on one mob - it KILLS on Grinne Bete C/Ses, and such.

I've a 42% Dark 9* spear from Tenora, and with the PA locked at 30 (I'm a PT), I still do like 1500 per hit on Light foes, like the Light robot Boss of Grove of Fanatics. I'm keeping it on me during MAG runs for anti-Rappy purposes.

Abashi76
Aug 2, 2008, 03:24 AM
I'd buy PA fragments, then use it buy either special techs or skills.

Turb0
Aug 2, 2008, 04:25 AM
Buy as many pushans as you can, sell them, then use that money to buy WT stuff.

Kinako78
Aug 2, 2008, 08:36 AM
If you use handguns, I highly recommend you pick up a Ruby Bullet, if you haven't already.

HienkyakuX
Aug 2, 2008, 10:23 AM
My advice don't waste badges on frags. In my exp frags are to easy to get; got all pm and like 9 stacks of frags at the cbox with out counting the ones with my 4 chars.

Astarin
Aug 2, 2008, 02:58 PM
Sonichi is handy, but not for damage. It inflicts Jellen and causes knockdown, which can be a nice little bonus while you're teching with a wand. Otherwise... yeah, not much for WT's. I guess you could get and sell Pushans, like people have suggested...

Dragwind
Aug 2, 2008, 05:56 PM
I could only suggest PA frags, and picking up Pushans etc for your AT. Otherwise, pick up that stuff anyways and sell them later on to get other gear for your WT as someone else mentioned.

goldbrease
Aug 2, 2008, 06:11 PM
i just picked up a ruby bullet, is possibly the best handgun for fighter is it?

i'm contemplating saving badges up to iether stock up pushans to sell once the price freaks out or go with the lotto to try getting catilium and polymers.

Primes
Aug 2, 2008, 06:25 PM
Make a fortetecher and buy Chao Staffs, then a few weeks after mag, sell 'em for 750-1mil a pop..or PA Frags. Thats how I got jebrogga and the spear move.

goldbrease
Aug 2, 2008, 06:27 PM
i was wondering if the chaostafs would have any value. and if the pushans would have any value as someone said there like only 4 mill?

gryphonvii
Aug 2, 2008, 08:53 PM
remember that once the event ends we won't be able to get any of the trade items so in time they will go up. Grinded chaos are worth a good amount and so are unbroken pushans.

LTrav2k
Aug 2, 2008, 08:57 PM
Sonichi is handy, but not for damage. It inflicts Jellen and causes knockdown, which can be a nice little bonus while you're teching with a wand. Otherwise... yeah, not much for WT's. I guess you could get and sell Pushans, like people have suggested...

This is exactly right. The jellen and knockdown make it more than worth it. I keep one for close crowd control and will switch to a two hander PA after the mob's been knocked down. Also when using a few ra techs the spread shot helps keep a lot more targets in place for you.