PDA

View Full Version : AotI FoI after MAG

Sara McDohl
Aug 2, 2008, 06:19 PM
I was just wondering if it was possible to get FoI after a MAG run. Please hit me back.

pikachief
Aug 2, 2008, 06:23 PM
no sorry.

u can only get it in moatoob.

Sara McDohl
Aug 2, 2008, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the info.

BFGfreak
Aug 2, 2008, 06:25 PM
What I think he's asking is if he does mag, then head over to moatoob, can you get FoI there. is that it?

MDGeist
Aug 2, 2008, 06:32 PM
FoI is triggered by any run, not just a run on Moatoob. So yeah, you can run MAG and head over to Moatoob to see if you got it.

Apone
Aug 2, 2008, 06:53 PM
An update was recently put into place making it unable to find a rare mission after missions at guardian HQ so I doubt you can, as of now, run mag and then check Maotoob and get FOI.

MysticGoten
Aug 2, 2008, 06:57 PM
The question is simple, has anyone gotten FOI after running MAG from 1st hand exp?

People talk about patches all the time and aren't sure if they were actually applied or not.

Gimme the PSUpedia link if you want me to believe stories.

Sara McDohl
Aug 2, 2008, 07:00 PM
Thank you all for your time and comments.

Dealbreaker
Aug 5, 2008, 04:19 AM
I can now say YES you can. After 2 runs with random people i left to go get my coin and BAM. I got FOI :)..... Now i have to wait for my friends to get on later tonight :( lol.

stukasa
Aug 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
I can now say YES you can. After 2 runs with random people i left to go get my coin and BAM. I got FOI :)..... Now i have to wait for my friends to get on later tonight :( lol.
Wow, thanks for clearing that up! :eek: I've been checking now and then but so far no luck. I was wondering if it was possible, now at least I know I'm not wasting my time! ^^

afterthoughtz
Aug 5, 2008, 12:59 PM

Stop your whininng, i'll be on at 8, thats only 1 hour after you get off work lol

MysticGoten
Aug 5, 2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you all for your time and comments.

My friend here just wants to get his hands on a Red Force and now 5/7 of us are 100+ so we r FOI S rank ready and I told him to make a post here to see if we were wasting valuable MAG time by checking for FOI because I am impatient and time is $$$$ or lllllvvvvvvvllllllssss.

Complex_Jao
Aug 6, 2008, 02:37 AM
we really need a "FOI FAQ" sticky

Middle
Aug 6, 2008, 08:56 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_missions

you can get FoI after MAG ... happened to me today ...