PDA

View Full Version : SEGA ticket

gratefulgriz
Aug 3, 2008, 05:28 AM
How do you submit a ticket to fix error 065? anyone else having problems? i have been with PSU for three years with no problems, if this isnt fixed in 24 hrs i am going to quit and sue SEGA for all the problems that i have had with them in the past three years. Does anyone know extactly how to submit a ticket? please let me know... thanks.

Alura
Aug 3, 2008, 05:30 AM
lol sega doesnt work on the weekends and good luck with 065 they take forever to fix it

gratefulgriz
Aug 3, 2008, 05:31 AM
How do you submit a ticket to SEGA to fix error 065???

i hope you get 065 desiree, oh wait your quitting already!! does anyone know how to submit a ticket????

R2D6battlebot
Aug 3, 2008, 06:00 AM
So....you ask for the answer to a question you can Google, (not just once, but you made 2 topics) and when someone tells you that Sonic Team doesnt work on weekends you basically flame them? I dont play on the PC side anymore, but I know I wouldnt want someone like you in whatever community I played on.

Alura
Aug 3, 2008, 06:06 AM
i hope you get 065 desiree, oh wait your quitting already!! does anyone know how to submit a ticket????

lol okay hope you stay 065 forever :)

DjDragoon
Aug 3, 2008, 10:31 AM
How do you submit a ticket to fix error 065? anyone else having problems? i have been with PSU for three years with no problems, if this isnt fixed in 24 hrs i am going to quit and sue SEGA for all the problems that i have had with them in the past three years. Does anyone know extactly how to submit a ticket? please let me know... thanks.

Phoenix Wright sees contradictions in your statement:
"You said that you've been playing PSU for three years with no problems and then you're gonna sue SEGA for all the problems you had for the past three years? :/"

DreXxiN
Aug 3, 2008, 10:36 AM
http://help.sega.com/

There you are.

Everyone's so grown up here :)

gratefulgriz
Aug 3, 2008, 02:27 PM
thanks

Chuck_Norris
Aug 3, 2008, 02:37 PM
Phoenix Wright sees contradictions in your statement:
"You said that you've been playing PSU for three years with no problems and then you're gonna sue SEGA for all the problems you had for the past three years? :/"

PSU hasn't even been out for 3 years. :disapprove: