PDA

View Full Version : fighmaster speeds

Phetty
Aug 3, 2008, 03:36 PM
Does anybody have videos of fighmaster using Gravity Break and Absolute Dance? Just wandering if I shoud try for some Carriguines while theyre a bit cheeper.

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 12:12 PM
Just think of the speed of Acro classes, that's what it is for Masterclasses. :P Carriguines are a bit cheaper right now, since people are spamming MAG. o.o

Mata
Aug 4, 2008, 12:15 PM
Well im pretty sure the acro classes cant use a double saber or sword so how can he compare it to that

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 12:28 PM
Well, no, obviously, but you can take into account of the Acro's speed. I've never found videos that actually show anything, except for the one that shows at White Beast.

I know you can pull of a Jabroga easier, instead of being interrupted as you would on FF. Since you know, it's faster. >_>; If I can find the video, it shows the long swords in it...

fay
Aug 4, 2008, 12:38 PM
seriously is the masterclass speed the same as the acro's.

im gonna go MF. i though the difference from fortetecher to acrotecher would be the same from acrotecher to masterforce =[

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yes, Master classes have the speed of Acro- classes. I'll be going Masterforce on my main, as well as Fighmaster on another character.

Inazuma
Aug 4, 2008, 01:04 PM
i dunno the speed difference for the others but i can tell you that MF is 22% faster than FT.