PDA

View Full Version : hhhhmmmm

pikachief
Aug 4, 2008, 12:58 AM
the lack of spread needl/G has drove me to the point insanity to where i spent half an hour sitting on the cactachair thinking about how to quit the game.

how u guys think i should go out?

and yes im quitting cuz of no spread needle/G

SpikeOtacon
Aug 4, 2008, 01:07 AM
Do what I did to assure you will never want to return.

Set up a shop on a new character. Name him "Crazy Ernie" and name his shop "Crazy Ernie's Amazing Emporium of Total Bargain Madness". Then gather all items from each of your characters, and put it up for sale in his shop. Also, make sure he has the ugliest room decorations and room set up. And make sure he has an afro hair cut with the heart glasses.

Then, take all of the stuff and gradually sell it, no matter what it is, for 1 meseta a piece. Check up on your shop every few hours until everything you have ever had is gone. Then take all of the meseta from your characters, stockpile it onto one account, run into a random room and drop it off for someone.

There, that is exactly what I did. Now you have nothing. Quit PSU and have fun playing something else.

pikachief
Aug 4, 2008, 01:11 AM
actually i was thinking more of selling everything to see whats the total meseta all my 3500+ hours was worth then having an event to give it all away :P

oh and to delete all my characters too to make sure i dont go back :D

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 4, 2008, 01:53 AM
Keep your shit in a shop for one meseta but lock the room so no one can buy it. Then quit.