PDA

View Full Version : old timer thinking about going back online

ragol killer
Aug 4, 2008, 07:51 AM
i have been wondering how many people go on the servers for pso for xbox and psu aoi for the ps2. is it worth me paying monthly if nobody plays.
If you play i would appreciate any reply.
thanks

Kairi_Li
Aug 4, 2008, 08:20 AM
Uh the PSO servers on Xbox are gone forever....

PSU on the PC/PS2 servers has a small population, while the 360 servers has a bigger population. Nonetheless, there are plenty of people on either servers you can play with.

Its worth the monthly fee if you enjoy the game. There are always some people online in both servers.

ragol killer
Aug 7, 2008, 05:26 AM
ah, thanks very much, does that mean that all of the pso servers are gone now?
i will be signing back up for the ps2 online again.
i will be getting back to long lonely nights.................good times :-P

are the bb servers still going?
anyone play on those anymore?

thanks for replies, it all helps

Andy1423
Aug 7, 2008, 01:41 PM
I believe their are various hosting services that broadcast PSO BB servers for FREE!

Its not offical but you can play with people.

not 100% sure though. Definatly look into it if you still want to play.

SStrikerR
Aug 7, 2008, 01:44 PM
Andy this is probably the 20th topic that you posted things in without not knowing for sure if what you say is correct or not. Check for once dammit.

On topic- The only official pso servers still online is the JP BB ones. There are private servers that are free you can go to, but we arent allowed to tell you how to connect or what their names are. All we can say is to use google to find them.

xAmrit
Aug 7, 2008, 04:01 PM
I would get on now, with MAG levelling i very easy, then you will be more powerful and can have fun hunting all the weapons you want