PDA

View Full Version : AotI About MAG drops

CosmicShot
Aug 4, 2008, 08:43 AM
I got a question ok I have been looking for the double agito board because the last one I made came out with 16% and I would like to make another one. Has anyone got the board to drop on MAG from the Grass assassins yet. Or is it only possible to get the board from Dual Sentinels. And if you can get it from MAG which helper should I choose to get it.

Thanks

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 08:47 AM
Level 125+ Grass Assassins drop the Double Agito board. It will drop alot in MAG S.

darkante
Aug 4, 2008, 08:48 AM
Confirmed drop on MaG. =)

CosmicShot
Aug 4, 2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks

I going to go look for them later today. If anyone would like to help.

NexGen
Aug 4, 2008, 12:56 PM
Just an fyi, double agito boards will drop no matter who you pick, if anyone at all. I got mine from the grass assassins, which spawn before Sue or Kireek.

So to answer, pick anyone or no one and you'll still have a shot.

MysticGoten
Aug 4, 2008, 03:05 PM
My group got two boards on 1 MAG S run, bringing our total to 3 boards so far.

You will get one if you work hard enough.

I have gotten every area drop except for Twin Ruby Bullet because I want one so bad.

RobTrance
Aug 4, 2008, 03:13 PM
I have seen ALOT of D.Agito boards drop in MAG S. so you should'nt have to much trouble finding them. (and i havnt done that many mag runs)

gryphonvii
Aug 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
I've seen 4 since MAg started, sold one, the others came out 12%, 34% and 46%

NexGen
Aug 4, 2008, 05:40 PM
I have gotten every area drop except for Twin Ruby Bullet because I want one so bad.

Oddly enough, I got 5 from the first MAG, but this time around, I have yet to see a single Twin Ruby drop.

CosmicShot
Aug 4, 2008, 06:17 PM
Still have seen none and started at lvl 85. And i am now a lvl 97. Still have seen none drop. >_<

I have found 3 carriguine boards, 1 carriguine blade, 8 catilium, 3 twin ruby bullets, 1 twin DB sword, 1 gur bazga board, 3 S rank laser cannon boards and those are really the only rares i have seen.

KunoTatewaki
Aug 4, 2008, 06:46 PM
Ive seen 0 double agito boards drop yet ive got 6 shinowa line boards... ugh..

ForeverStronger
Aug 5, 2008, 07:39 AM
Gaozoran Rod synth item + Board, Double Agito, Ank Zagza, Mugunruk, Nei Claw, Stag, Gur Bazga, Shinowa Line, Carriguine Rucar Synth Item + Board, (Dark Falz) Rikauteri, Paradi Cataract, Silence Resist, Tesbra.. and that is all i've seen drop.

MysticGoten
Aug 5, 2008, 06:14 PM
My group got two boards on 1 MAG S run, bringing our total to 3 boards so far.

You will get one if you work hard enough.

Oddly enough, I got 5 from the first MAG, but this time around, I have yet to see a single Twin Ruby drop.

The cheapest I've seen in a shop was 300k at like 0/6 (Think they go for like 500k now). This info is disappointing to know.

Still have seen none and started at lvl 85. And i am now a lvl 97. Still have seen none drop. >_<

I have found 3 carriguine boards, 1 carriguine blade, 8 catilium, 3 twin ruby bullets, 1 twin DB sword, 1 gur bazga board, 3 S rank laser cannon boards and those are really the only rares i have seen.

If you have found 3 then I am bound to find one sometime (hopefully before I hit the lvl cap at 140). If worst comes to worst I'll just buy one, but nothing beats getting an item for free.

Sadly, synthing most of these items costs more than to buy them already made. Synthing high rank items is for the rich in my opinion.

Valatar
Aug 7, 2008, 12:47 AM
I got super lucky with Twin Rubies the first time, got two pair of them, got them both ground to 3/10, sold them for 7 million apiece. Hooray for capitalism!

shintaHakamashi
Aug 7, 2008, 09:25 AM
it like butter drop on S. had 3 drop in 1 run >.>. 1 when u first go in that big room and other 2 on those 2 grass ass. on the last key spawn.

Cracka_J
Aug 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
Seen about 7 drop since I started playing MAG2. Landed 2 boards myself. Yes, they drop off of the Grass Assassin on S, and no npc is required.

The previous easy way to obtain the board was by running Duel In the Ruins S2, the run that starts at foran waterfall and backtracks to the ruins & ragnus. Duel in the Ruins is about a 6-10 minute solo run, depending on mobs skipped and what type of character you're playing.

So if MAG2 ends and you're still without a board, give that run a shot. Or just buy a board from shops...I'll guess they're prolly around a mil for the board on pc/ps2 side now.

Delete
Aug 7, 2008, 11:24 AM
Ive seen none, how in the world are you guyz finding so many of these agitos?