PDA

View Full Version : Mission Where are all the buff parties at?

korn515freak
Aug 4, 2008, 12:31 PM
well im just wondering were there at sinse mag came out i hvnt seen any. thx ahead of time srry if wrong section

fay
Aug 4, 2008, 12:35 PM
usually i see them in two places.
white beast and mad beast (think thats what its called)

however. as of just now i dont think there will be any since everyone is spamming mag

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 12:38 PM
usually i see them in two places.
white beast and mad beast (think thats what its called)

however. as of just now i dont think there will be any since everyone is spamming mag
It's Mad Creatures. :P Though, my group has done it at Lightning Beasts, lol. XD <3 It's really where a recharge cube can be found in all honesty, that you can have a buff party. :P

fay
Aug 4, 2008, 12:41 PM
ah thanx for correcting me there.

personally you shoudl just go to mag. there is such a little amount of teckers there that when one joins a ground its like christmas. you could buff them all day and they would love it

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 12:55 PM
Just run MAG. I mean there are several recharge cubes there, but the likely chance that there will be a buff party there, is slim to none. =/ Just run it for now, since a techer is loved and far in few at MAG. (From what I've seen. >.>)

relentless
Aug 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
Another reason why it isn't so good to level them at MAG is because you can't have 6 people in the party you can buff.

korn515freak
Aug 4, 2008, 12:58 PM
oh ok ty, mag here i come AT =]

Seority
Aug 4, 2008, 01:08 PM
Why doesn't anyone just use stand by rooms?
o_O;

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 01:11 PM
Because they're too good for them! D: ...Or nonexsistant. XD

relentless
Aug 4, 2008, 01:12 PM
Well, any mission with a PP cube is just fine. ;l
GUARDIANS Branches are always deserted anyways.
Btw. there's even maxed out people out there who don't know what Jarbas are, so telling them to level their buffs in stand by rooms would melt their brain.

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 01:15 PM
It saddens me to find people that don't know about Jarbas! They can't experience the love for Jarbas, like I have from Seabed. X3 Anyone you meet that doesn't know what one is... Take them to the Jarba room. <3

Seority
Aug 4, 2008, 01:16 PM
Best thing about stand-by rooms is that if you afk level you don't scoot away from the group.

I mean, I'm legit! :D

goldbrease
Aug 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
i agree, i'm always looking for a techer for my groups as they make things so much easyer with area attack spells and buffs on the party. but there are so many ffs its like everyone is going melee classes to raise there class level with the high mp.

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 01:23 PM
Best thing about stand-by rooms is that if you afk level you don't scoot away from the group.

I mean, I'm legit! :D

I like to scoot right outside the buff range, just to see if anyone notices. They usually do, crap. XD
Then I yell at anyone who leaves my buff range. <3

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 01:28 PM
Well, any mission with a PP cube is just fine. ;l
GUARDIANS Branches are always deserted anyways.
Btw. there's even maxed out people out there who don't know what Jarbas are, so telling them to level their buffs in stand by rooms would melt their brain.

This because it's true. :/

Seority
Aug 4, 2008, 01:30 PM
When I was buff leveling on Seority, I remember coming home and I was scooting into a wall that was, if PSU had measurements, was about 20 feet away from the cube, yet everyone else just moved over to me then ran to the cube when they needed it. x3!

Gcen
Aug 4, 2008, 02:55 PM
i agree, i'm always looking for a techer for my groups as they make things so much easyer with area attack spells and buffs on the party. but there are so many ffs its like everyone is going melee classes to raise there class level with the high mp.

Good luck finding anyone who is running MAG2 on S as a techer as I will tell you now its hard in the Caves room and the Ruins in general trust me I have been running MAG as FT once my girl friend convinced me to just play as normal during MAG and our times just the two of us went from 1 hour a run to 30 Mins.

MysticGoten
Aug 4, 2008, 03:06 PM
I don't believe him, but someone said you can get banned for being in buff parties.

Ethateral
Aug 4, 2008, 06:18 PM
What? You can't be banned for being in a buff party. LOL. It's legit. You're leveling up your buffs in an ordinary fashion. :P