PDA

View Full Version : Grind Boost Pointless?

Old Sloppy
Aug 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
If the Grind Boost comes after MAG won't it be pointless? We won't have continous 3* luck. We would have to hope to get lucky from the Luck Lady or your race getting 3*. I have 4 characters so I wouldn't be able to make a Luck Character.

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 02:13 PM
Grind Boost = 2 week

You'll only need a single day to grind stuff. <_<

relentless
Aug 4, 2008, 02:15 PM
Pointless? Not exactly.

3* luck =

4 chars, 4 chances... out of 8 if there are days with 3 luck which one would assume for at least once 1-2 weeks long.
4 chars, 4 more chances by paying 100 meseta to the Shrine Maiden...
Friends, which assumably have 4 chars... which one of them have 3* luck.

There's plenty of 3*!
If you think that it's stupid how they give Grinding Boost without 3* luck period.... Period.
If you ACTUALLY go through the Grinding Boost time without any char with 3*... you must be one cursed dude. lol

I personally would worry more about S+10 Grinders than 3* luck. ;l

RobTrance
Aug 4, 2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah you'll have a good chance of getting a 3star luck character with the 2 week boost.
But i understand that really we should of got the Mega Holy luck with the grind boost. but really it doesnt matter that much =)

relentless
Aug 4, 2008, 02:18 PM
But i understand that really we should of got the Mega Holy luck with the grind boost. but really it doesnt matter that much =)

Well, not considering Error 065 it's pretty much our own fault for not reaching the said milestone, so why complain?
And yes, I agree that it doesn't matter.

PepperCat
Aug 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
Grind Boost = 2 week

You'll only need a single day to break stuff. <_<

Fixed.

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 02:20 PM
Fixed.

I'm too lucky to break anything though. :l /selfconfidence

SS_Death
Aug 4, 2008, 02:28 PM
The only question I have, is does this mean with a +10 and 3* luck we actually do have a 100% chance of success on the first grind?

Or is it going to be the usual just when you least expect it something breaks...

dc534
Aug 4, 2008, 02:28 PM
It does not matter that much, grind now or then I doubt it will make all the difference with A-Rank weapons, S-Ranks going for 8 9 10 maybe you should wait for the grinding boost, otherwise I say grind away. Please buy my Grinders. JK.Lol.

relentless
Aug 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
The only question I have, is does this mean with a +10 and 3* luck we actually do have a 100% chance of success on the first grind?

Or is it going to be the usual just when you least expect it something breaks...

Yeah it's 100%.

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 02:29 PM

Grinds 1 and 2 are 100% even without S+10 with the boost.

McLaughlin
Aug 4, 2008, 02:52 PM
Don't forget you have four chances with that Shitenkaku girl who changes your luck every day.

Cracka_J
Aug 4, 2008, 02:55 PM
Somebody give this guy a link to the 10% grinder boost chart.

Seority
Aug 4, 2008, 03:12 PM
You can also leave your last character slot open for when a certian race/gender gets a natural 3* luck, and just change it to that on that certian day.

Old Sloppy
Aug 4, 2008, 04:14 PM
Somebody give this guy a link to the 10% grinder boost chart.

Please do!

McLaughlin
Aug 4, 2008, 04:16 PM
You can also leave your last character slot open for when a certian race/gender gets a natural 3* luck, and just change it to that on that certian day.

He said he was already using all four character slots. :/

Cracka_J
Aug 4, 2008, 04:20 PM
Please do!

I would if I remembered the link. It's shiny and it makes you happy just by glancing at it.

HELLBOT
Aug 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
i fell horrible i broke a tesbra to 1/1 with everytime breaking on the first grindthen is succeded (using s+8's on 3*) i vow never to grind again

noyoki
Aug 4, 2008, 04:24 PM

..which is why i broke a soda riban just yesterday with an a+10 and 3 star on only the third grind