PDA

View Full Version : reward mishap

HELLBOT
Aug 4, 2008, 11:08 PM
we have a higher chance of grinding right now because the grinder synth bonus abd because we have a higher chance of grinding right now if error 065 hadn't happen i'd be chilling with my sange and about 3-4 6/10+ S ranks

Eyce_Theon
Aug 4, 2008, 11:13 PM
We don't have a higher chance of grinding right now. Grinders have been changed after 1up's bonuses, they are no longer affected by a synth bonus. We will still get Sange and the grinding boost in the future, during MAG2's rewards.

Man...that was REALLY hard to type without making fun of that guy's sentence(?).

holotiip
Aug 4, 2008, 11:14 PM
i dont think so

Powder Keg
Aug 4, 2008, 11:25 PM
I really doubt the synth bonus has any effect on synthing better + grinders.

McLaughlin
Aug 5, 2008, 12:07 AM
The rewards we earn during MAG2 won't take effect until some undetermined point after MAG2.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 5, 2008, 08:23 AM
My only issues with it is...the grinding boost we are suppose to get won't be coupled with 3* luck...>_> so whats the point of having a 10% boost when we're only going to have 0 luck the entire time the boost is in effect?

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 08:25 AM
My only issues with it is...the grinding boost we are suppose to get won't be coupled with 3* luck...>_> so whats the point of having a 10% boost when we're only going to have 0 luck the entire time the boost is in effect?

Wait for a 3* luck day? :/

Cracka_J
Aug 5, 2008, 08:29 AM
Considering the GMs only real power is to implement 3* luck for mishaps, perhaps they will actually extend our MAG luck into the grind bonus period as well for all the fried poop on a stick we've put up with over the past 3 months.

But that's just wishful thinking, and I don't expect it. Thats why I have 4 different genders/races to cover 50% of that luck chart, and will use/abuse the shitenkaku ho for 4x chances every 12 hours if I can't land 3* luck with my characters alone.

Your grinding chances are better once the bonus hits, you just gotta have the 3* luck to combo with it.

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2008, 08:29 AM

We have an entire 2 weeks to either wait for a luck day for one of our characters, or even get 3* luck from the luck lady.

That shouldn' even be a problem.

Ethateral
Aug 5, 2008, 12:29 PM
What if you get completely unlucky, and don't get 3* during those 2 weeks? ; ; Hope you have friends that are willing to grind during the bonus for you, if they have 3*.

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2008, 12:38 PM
What if you get completely unlucky, and don't get 3* during those 2 weeks? ; ; Hope you have friends that are willing to grind during the bonus for you, if they have 3*.

Assuming you have 4 different characters that aren't the same, you have around 112 chances during those two weeks. Characters may start with the luck in the first place, and you have multiple chances on each one with the luck lady also. There is no way someone doesn't get 3 luck in that time span if they try to.

Ethateral
Aug 5, 2008, 12:40 PM
Assuming you have 4 different characters that aren't the same, you have around 112 chances during those two weeks. Characters may start with the luck in the first place, and you have multiple chances on each one with the luck lady also. There is no way someone doesn't get 3 luck in that time span if they try to.
You never know. D: There could still be the chance of someone having unreasonably bad luck and not get 3*... Somehow.

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
It's possible, but it's not gonna happen.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 6, 2008, 08:27 AM
Yeeeea >_> I have a three females newman/cast/beast and a male human. I frequently find 2 week periods where none of my races go above 1 star luck.

HELLBOT
Aug 6, 2008, 09:11 AM
male is the most adundant sex because of beasts and CASTS so it's understandable if they skip over a few female days i think it's unfaur but i'm not part of sega and i never want to work for a failing company thats on it's last leg and that leg is degenerating rather fast

Kinako78
Aug 6, 2008, 09:43 AM
It's possible, but it's not gonna happen.

If it does, I can guarantee it'll be to female humans.