PDA

View Full Version : ROOM GLICTH

Outlaw4Ever
Aug 5, 2008, 12:39 AM
ok ok, now im confused, i went to a room that was selling a S+10 grinder for 10k, ok first i should of thought something was wrong, but i went to the shop, problem is there was no shop. WTF!!!!!

RedMussel
Aug 5, 2008, 12:49 AM
I would say, be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2008, 01:07 AM
That happens when someone recreates a character onto a slot that had items in their shop. It takes you to the newly created character's room, but the item listing doesn't go away until the next maintainence.

HienkyakuX
Aug 5, 2008, 01:22 AM
yeah saw that a few weeks ago with a light crea double in a shop

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 5, 2008, 04:11 AM
ah ok so thats how that works....when i was wandering how much to sell vulcaline for...i looked and i saw one for 500 (after that 3k), i went to the room and there wasnt a shop...i was in there with like 4 people XD

ForeverStronger
Aug 5, 2008, 07:19 AM
I had a dream once.. that I went into someone's room that had P-wands for 2 mil... and when I got there.. my whole pallette vanished.. my character info corrupted... it was a not a dream... but a nightmare!!!! DAMN YOU MAG2!! DAMN YOU TO HELL@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!!!LAWL!!!1!11one!!1~~!!oNE!

sephiroth115
Aug 5, 2008, 08:24 AM
ok ok, now im confused, i went to a room that was selling a S+10 grinder for 10k, ok first i should of thought something was wrong, but i went to the shop, problem is there was no shop. WTF!!!!!

Hey Outlaw, I bet I saw you in there. I got roped into that one 2. lmao

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2008, 08:31 AM
They just made a new character or removed the shop. That should go away permanently when the next maintenance happens.

sephiroth115
Aug 5, 2008, 08:38 AM
is the 10k a default?

Tsujikiri
Aug 5, 2008, 10:49 AM
WOW.... is it just more or does this glitch seem to have the potential to drop prices through people who like to undercut?

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2008, 10:53 AM
What the HELL are you talking about? The glitch makes it seem like there's a shop there but there really isn't just a recreated char's room.

Tsujikiri
Aug 5, 2008, 10:58 AM
What the HELL are you talking about? The glitch makes it seem like there's a shop there but there really isn't just a recreated char's room.

ok not everyone goes to the room. some people just use the search to check prices and price their stuff accordingly. So if they see a price lower than theirs just undercut that.

I just see the potential...

NexGen
Aug 5, 2008, 11:09 AM
ok not everyone goes to the room. some people just use the search to check prices and price their stuff accordingly. So if they see a price lower than theirs just undercut that.

I just see the potential...

I see the potential as well, actually, it's pretty apparent.

When I check the market to see what I should price things at, I never go to the room to ensure it's not a glitched undercut.

To the poster above you: what part of that don't you understand?

Tsujikiri
Aug 5, 2008, 11:18 AM
Well i hope they fix it... but then again i don't usually sell stuff anyway. I usually just synth with everything i find.. So i would benefit from the lower prices