PDA

View Full Version : for time attack

hans4
Aug 5, 2008, 12:54 AM
to get on time attack leaderboards must you complete the whole mission? or can u use the switch to stop it early?

Goukezitsu
Aug 5, 2008, 01:30 AM
You can hit the switch to end the mission early and skip as much as possible on S rank only though.

NDW
Aug 5, 2008, 01:33 AM
You can stop at the end of Mines and activate the switch.

Mata
Aug 5, 2008, 02:47 AM
Whats the point the TA boards are glitched to hell anyway.

NDW
Aug 5, 2008, 04:00 AM

Speaking of that, I often question the rankings of certain people on the Time Attack leaderboard. How can a 1-person party beat a 4-person party?

JAFO22000
Aug 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
Speaking of that, I often question the rankings of certain people on the Time Attack leaderboard. How can a 1-person party beat a 4-person party?

Because only one's BEST time is recorded. If someone leaves a group and that group goes on to get a better time, the other time is overwritten while the person who left is still listed at the old time.

Imagine a group with four people: Alvin, Betty, Chris and Donna. As a group, this team obtains a time of 8:00 on the TA board. All four people are listed on the website at 8:00. Donna leaves for the night but Alvin, Betty and Chris stay in their group and recruit a fourth player, Eugene. This new group of Alvin, Betty, Chris and Eugene obtain a time of 7:45 seconds on the TA board. Now the 8:00 time on the website from Alvin, Betty and Chris is overwritten with the 7:45 time gotten with Eugene while Donna still remains at 8:00 by her lonely.

chicken105
Aug 5, 2008, 11:01 AM
top 6, 360 glitched. :/ 1st place team was bragging about their time in uni2 last night. They were all fortegunners with Machineguns on pallete.... Vorpal lord said he got a video =)

Cracka_J
Aug 5, 2008, 11:05 AM

Don't think it's glitched up yet, and if it is, the #1 current team did it within a feasible time.

Considering the previous un-glitched winning time from MAG1 was 7:32, and now there's a 140 cap (that's +40 levels for a full team), I'm expecting ~7:00 or possibly lower to be the winning MAG2 unglitched time.

I'm also expecting any abusers of the TA board to be eliminated from both boards, as they were last time. I really hope they pull this last minute again, so any glitchers who invest the time into killcount and believe they're getting a spread get pulled from the board after they believe they won. That was absolutely hilarious last time around.

So I say more power to the glitchers if they plan on doing it again this time around. They're only hurting themselves in the end.