PDA

View Full Version : MAG 2 lottery prizes? what are people getting?

hans4
Aug 4, 2008, 11:50 PM
i dont know if i should play it ro not

Noblewine
Aug 4, 2008, 11:54 PM
Most of the stuff you can win makes it worthwhile. This link has the info.
http://psupedia.info/Gifts_from_Beyond

BigshowPat
Aug 5, 2008, 01:32 AM
From what I've seen, and from playing the lottery, the rarest item is Preta.

Out of all the times I've played it I have never seen Preta. However, it could be different for each person.

_Duke_
Aug 5, 2008, 05:40 AM
From what I've seen, and from playing the lottery, the rarest item is Preta.

Out of all the times I've played it I have never seen Preta. However, it could be different for each person.

Yeah, I didn't even realize it was an item until you brought this up (and I've looked at the list and played it numerous times) I've never seen it either, although you do get catilium and polymers that make it more than worth your while.

landman
Aug 5, 2008, 06:06 AM
The only ones you can't trade are the PSO discs, for the others look it's price in player's shops and decide if you want them and if you want to try the lottery or buy it for meseta

Astarin
Aug 5, 2008, 10:51 AM
The rarest one is probably Preta, but the best/most useful ones are the two PSO discs, IMO.

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 11:00 AM
Preta is stupid. <_< Yes the disks are the best rewards to me.

thematesV2
Aug 5, 2008, 12:10 PM
Hey all, I was curious, i played the lottery in the MAG 2 prize mission last night and got a dreamcast, what other prizes are offered, and does anyone know what the ratio or percentage of winning them?

Themates

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 5, 2008, 12:28 PM
I couldnt tell u the percentage..but to answer the title question. I got everything i wanting as far as buying stuff from the "gift from beyond" The only thing i do trade for are more PA frags...

I still have 2 1/2 stacks of gold badges from MAG1 so all i do everynow n then....is do the lottery. I got like 10+ catilium and some polymers and alot of those systems lol. i just gave them to people or tried to tell em tho

Fure_Rakune
Aug 5, 2008, 02:00 PM
I managed to get disc 7 and 8 on my only two tries on the lottery, what songs are they?
EDIT:
Upon further investigation, Im so damn glad I got disc 8.
I could listen to that forever.

chalka
Aug 5, 2008, 02:18 PM
i plan on blowing all 56 gold i have on the lottery. i have every MAG item from the first time around.

Noblewine
Aug 5, 2008, 02:25 PM
I'm going to use the badges to collect serafi feathers. Sorry I misuderstood the OP's question. ><;

thematesV2
Aug 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
cool, thanks for the link Noblewine

Phoenix_Black
Aug 5, 2008, 05:05 PM
Preta is stupid. <_< Yes the disks are the best rewards to me.

Preta is awesome! It soots two times as fast, maybe even faster! You can do a whole lot of damage if your TECH is high enough.

MysticGoten
Aug 5, 2008, 05:47 PM
Preta is awesome! It soots two times as fast, maybe even faster! You can do a whole lot of damage if your TECH is high enough.

I want a Preta from the lottery. Of course I told my friend and he got one to only realize my fortegunner can't use it, which is BS.

KunoTatewaki
Aug 5, 2008, 06:29 PM
Disk 7 is called Rose Confession, Disk 8 is called Day Dawns aka The PSO theme song

WhiteKnight01
Aug 5, 2008, 06:40 PM
I found the longer you play one set the better items you get but I had to put every item into my bot first. I build up a stack of gold in the first mag I got about 30-40 room decos 4 preta 8 serafi feathers ( by that time they woent worth much) but not a single catilium that was the thing I needed at the time LOL,

Turbo_Dog
Aug 5, 2008, 06:59 PM
I got a Serafi feather.

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2008, 07:29 PM
I have yet to get Disc 7. I hope to get pretty much anything except more discs and systems. I mostly want Nanopolymers and Catiliums.

Stefan09
Aug 5, 2008, 10:34 PM
I got all the room decorations (the mark III, dreamcast, etc. which look cool in some areas in my room) and my brother has gotten two preta's from the lottery. i want a disc but im tryin to save for the pushan and right now i have around 46 gold badges so im thinkin i can get it

Dragwind
Aug 5, 2008, 11:42 PM
After my stockpiling session of Pushans, I'll use whatever remains to nab some extra serafi feathers ;)

Alia
Aug 6, 2008, 12:28 AM
Got mostly Nanos. I did manage to get Disc 7, which completed my "MAG Prize Wants List" I made for myself. :D

I'll probably spend the rest on Frags for my alts

KunoTatewaki
Aug 6, 2008, 12:48 AM
I mainly want nanos but I always get the system decorations >_<

mvffin
Aug 6, 2008, 03:03 AM
I hope I get 4 of each music disk, and then like 100 nanopolymers. I don't care about the rest of that stuff.

Hiroko
Aug 6, 2008, 01:33 PM
So far...I've got one each of Metapolymer/Ortapolymer. Also PSO Disc 7 (which is really soothing music a.k.a Rose Confession) I have recieved the decorations Dreamcast, and Sega Master System. All in about 7 plays. (I got the dreamcast twice.) xD

Yuicihi
Aug 6, 2008, 02:36 PM
All I've manageed to get so far are Mark IIIs, a Dreamcast, and a Ydral.